Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking about suicide.

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
I´m overloaded on hatred and resentment. The only things keeping me away from suicide are my parents and music.

My father is a Beta bux, my mother a lazy spoiled bitch. I love her, but that´s how it is. Seeing her watching tv while my father is working is just suicide fuel.
My main goal in life since I got blackpilled was to stay alive until my parents died, but I don´t know If I can last that long.
The resentment is becoming too much, My other hope, becoming a musician would involve wageslaving away many years in order to afford being a musician full time. I don´t want to be a tax slave, The ultimate act of rebellion would be suicide, (I don´t even contemplate going ER) but that would hurt my parents so much, I don´t want them to suffer that much.

I don´t know boyos, I´m cornered. Wageslaving or suicide. Tell me what do you think.
Wageslaving would avoid my parents a lot of pain, and I could transmute my hatred and resentment into music, but I don´t know if I can stand slaving away myself to the elitesl.

Become a musician or die tryin. No, srsly though, follow your dreams and work hard for them. If you get succesful, you‘d even attract a foid due to status or money. It‘s not worth to waste your life with complaining or even suicide. Roping is a meme, don’t take it serious. Thats smth an egoistic coward would do.

I´m overloaded on hatred and resentment. The only things keeping me away from suicide are my parents and music.

My father is a Beta bux, my mother a lazy spoiled bitch. I love her, but that´s how it is. Seeing her watching tv while my father is working is just suicide fuel.
My main goal in life since I got blackpilled was to stay alive until my parents died, but I don´t know If I can last that long.
The resentment is becoming too much, My other hope, becoming a musician would involve wageslaving away many years in order to afford being a musician full time. I don´t want to be a tax slave, The ultimate act of rebellion would be suicide, (I don´t even contemplate going ER) but that would hurt my parents so much, I don´t want them to suffer that much.

I don´t know boyos, I´m cornered. Wageslaving or suicide. Tell me what do you think.
Wageslaving would avoid my parents a lot of pain, and I could transmute my hatred and resentment into music, but I don´t know if I can stand slaving away myself to the elitesl.
Either way. It is OVER.

Become a wageslave or wait till your parents are alive. Parents are the only reason why I'm still alive too.

Become a musician or die tryin. No, srsly though, follow your dreams and work hard for them. If you get succesful, you‘d even attract a foid due to status or money. It‘s not worth to waste your life with complaining or even suicide. Roping is a meme, don’t take it serious. Thats smth an egoistic coward would do.

Thanks man, the problem is that living off music is pretty hard, most of them fail, It wouldn´t be really safe.

Thanks man, the problem is that living off music is pretty hard, most of them fail, It wouldn´t be really safe.
I know I am trying to become one too.

High risk = high reward.

You seem to be a high openness low conscientiousness person, meaning you're creative but rebellious. You need to have some control on your job, otherewise you'd have an existential crisis over the whole bureaucracy, à la Kafka.

What's your education level? What would yout wageslave job be?

Btw, I am/was in a similar situation, though I'm no longer contemplating suicide. Wishing to be honorable to my parents was also important for me.

High risk = high reward.

So how do you support yourself? I would slave myself if my parents would support me for a couple of years before the money comes, but they demand me to have a job, and I wouldn´t have the energy to do it that way.
You seem to be a high openness low conscientiousness person, meaning you're creative but rebellious. You need to have some control on your job, otherewise you'd have an existential crisis over the whole bureaucracy, à la Kafka.

What's your education level? What would yout wageslave job be?

Btw, I am/was in a similar situation, though I'm no longer contemplating suicide. Wishing to be honorable to my parents was also important for me.

I´m studying a mechanical engeneering degree, It doesn´t really fit my profile since I´m, as you said, low conscientiousness. The thing is that here In Spain, where I live, that degree doesn´t mean that much, and the other option would be to get an uneducated job, but the conditions would be too harsh imo.
I would love to be honorable to my parents yeah, but that is starting not to be enough. Thanks!

Last edited:
So how do you support yourself? I would slave myself if my parents would support me for a couple of years before the money comes, but they demand me to have a job, and I wouldn´t have the energy to do it that way.
You‘ll need to wageslave during the process. I know your time and energy will be limited, but you don‘t seem to have other options.

You‘ll need to wageslave during the process. I know your time and energy will be limited, but you don‘t seem to have other options.
The thing is, would it be worth it?

what´s your looks rating, height and race?

average face, problems not due to inceldom

reddit is that way

Please do not commit suicide

average face, problems not due to inceldom

reddit is that way
2768.jpg

Please don't kill yourself if you continue to feel suicidal call the suicide hotline please buddy

You always have the option of killing your parents and then commit suicide. That way nobody gets hurt.

Don't kill yourself, at least not until you're free from expectation and attachment. Only rope when you feel nothing, not as an escape from sadness. Of course, circumstance doesn't always allow for this. I assume you'll understand what I mean when you get there, as I am not there yet.

Wageslave if you're not ready to kill yourself, most people can't regardless, so I don't know if you're serious or simply toying with the concept.

Please don't kill yourself if you continue to feel suicidal call the suicide hotline please buddy
In my experience, that's pretty bad advice, unless you want to get hauled away to the psych ward.

In my experience, that's pretty bad advice, unless you want to get hauled away to the psych ward.

I called The Suicide Hotline all the time and I've never been hauled off the thing is is that you have to use something like a Google Voice number and not tell him where you are

High risk = high reward.
I'm a working musician, I found a Classical orchestra that pays fairly well and we play good pieces, with a fair bit of reach into big name ensembles. It's not impossible, and you don't have to be a Rockstar, that's just a meme. If you don't want to wageslave after studying a while you can teach, which honestly is good work.

You posted your pic, you're a chad, so how can you have problems related to inceldom. Hypocrite SMH
im not chad im 5/10 at most with best lighting and angle and am a true 4 jfl at ur r8nig

Rope or cope no one cares