Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about refugeemaxxing

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Give me one reason why I shouldn't become a refugee a in some cucked liberal country and neetbuxx and fap to white women from my window?

Current living situation: living with my dad and little brother at 29 and working in construction like a slave.

Where should I go?

Don't do it! You wouldn't be welcome anywhere.

What country do you live in now?

Germany. Those cucks are going to pay you if you decide to grope a foid of theirs. It is like a fetish for krauts being bred out of existence.

Come to Western Europe. They give refugees lots of privileges, while they let their own people rot away.

Don't do it! You wouldn't be welcome anywhere.

What country do you live in now?
Why not? those countries are filled with ethnics anyway why would one more sandnigger hurt?

im in the middleeast

Germany. Those cucks are going to pay you if you decide to grope a foid of theirs. It is like a fetish for krauts being bred out of existence.
Its between Germany or Australia

IMG 2074

Why not? those countries are filled with ethnics anyway why would one more sandnigger hurt?

im in the middleeast
The people of the west have started to wake up in the last few years and aren't as eager to pay for "refugees" anymore. Or economic migrants as they are known.

You better hurry up before they get even more woke.

I want to refugee NEETmaxx but I'm White.

Netherlands or Belgium seem good because of not starting to have enough of refugees (like for example Sweden, that'd be perfect otherwise) and better looking rapeable foids than in germany or france.

If you're more likely to experiment, try Poland. There was recently a change of government to a one completely submitting to EU, probably making them try harder to make you appear as civilized and useful no matter what you do. But still locals might lynch you (like last time they almost beaten to death some georgians for raping a little foid)

They give you Everything in the uk just dont Come to america Or I Will track you down and kill you with my m16 before you become a citizen then no charges can be pressed cause you don't exist here

It's unironically a good idea, but only if it's not a problem for you that you won't be seeing your family very often

They give you Everything in the uk just dont Come to america Or I Will track you down and kill you with my m16 before you become a citizen then no charges can be pressed cause you don't exist here
I thought we were friends :feelsUgh:

Netherlands or Belgium seem good because of not starting to have enough of refugees (like for example Sweden, that'd be perfect otherwise) and better looking rapeable foids than in germany or france.

If you're more likely to experiment, try Poland. There was recently a change of government to a one completely submitting to EU, probably making them try harder to make you appear as civilized and useful no matter what you do. But still locals might lynch you (like last time they almost beaten to death some georgians for raping a little foid)
I would get beaten and killed in Poland just for existing although I wouldn't complain about that....

I would get beaten and killed in Poland just for existing although I wouldn't complain about that....
It depends where, Poznań is basically Germany without ugly fat german pigs

Fuck it, go western Europe. You'll be treated better than the natives by zog.

You might get curb stomped by right wing ogres one day.

It depends where, Poznań is basically Germany without ugly fat german pigs
You mean it's basically Germany but with fat ugly polak pigs. Considering the poles are 10 times worse looking than their western neighbours.

Western or Nothern Europe.

You mean it's basically Germany but with fat ugly polak pigs. Considering the poles are 10 times worse looking than their western neighbours.
Germans are literally known here for having the ugliest foids xD Especially now when they're all turk

Give me one reason why I shouldn't become a refugee a in some cucked liberal country and neetbuxx and fap to white women from my window?

Current living situation: living with my dad and little brother at 29 and working in construction like a slave.

Where should I go?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Germans are literally known here for having the ugliest foids xD Especially now when they're all turk
here being some slav shithole? also a turk is a turk, not a german.
I'd take a healthy germanic woman over your typical slav goblina any day tbh.

Last edited:
Come to Western Europe. They give refugees lots of privileges, while they let their own people rot away.
This.

Western Europe, Northern Europe, the US, Canada. They love refugees and pay you for living. You'll slay Stacies too with your exotic looks.

here being some slav shithole? also a turk is a turk, not a german.
I'd take a healthy germanic woman over your typical slav goblina any day tbh.
Germanic and woman don't come together, they're all big, fat and red on face and feminazis

Whatever you tried to express there.
I tried to express my disgust with german pigs

I'm not simping for these hoes in here, in fact I hate them and one of the main reasons is them being wanted by everyone, making my struggle even worse

I tried to express my disgust with german pigs

I'm not simping for these hoes in here, in fact I hate them and one of the main reasons is them being wanted by everyone, making my struggle even worse
Oh i see. Honestly the germans seem to have been the last based people of europe so no idea why anyone would hate on them. are you a slavcel?

Oh i see. Honestly the germans seem to have been the last based people of europe so no idea why anyone would hate on them. are you a slavcel?
Germans are fine (besides allowing all that gay shit) but their foids are disgusting.

Yes, unfortunately I'm a slavcel :feelsrope:

Where should I go?
You could go to Sweden and try but you have to understand you are at the mercy of not only the feminist in that country but the other refugees and they kill other refugees all the time just like the black people kill each other in the United States most of the rapes that you hear or against other migrants

Where should I go?
Try to go to germany or sweden you will get neetbuxx and have the possibility to rape their women, the law is lenient on muslims there.

masturbate to femoids on the bus