Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about quitting pork

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
Not for religious reasons, im atheist
Its just the most trash meat, cheapest most dieaseseful and it stinks hella. It is also never served cooked.

Only good form of pork is dried/smoked

I like pork if it's smoked.

Smoked pork nachos with extra cheese :feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

grew up in a muslim household, atheist now but id still never touch pork, pigs genuinely disgust me, they roll around in shit and eat it, they also make gross sounds and it smells awful

Shit hole country problem. In normal countries we eat gamy salted pork.

grew up in a muslim household, atheist now but id still never touch pork, pigs genuinely disgust me, they roll around in shit and eat it, they also make gross sounds and it smells awful
tbh chickens do gross shit too but

pork genuenly stinks

I like pork, especially pork chops and pulled pork.
The saturated fat and cholesterol are good if you're trying to gain muscle/testosteronemaxx... although the estrogenic feed might offset that for all animals not grass-fed kek.

There are lots of ways to prepare pork that aren't just sausages or salty bacon. Char Siu pork is one thing I like to cook alot and also pulled pork and pork stew is nice.

good,eat only fish

Idk if you ever hunt animals or live in an area where you can but wild pigs taste good. Smoked pork, certain cuts are good.

ethnic containment thread

yes pigs meat are disgusting most of the time except very few parts of their body imo, like pork neck

It has no benefits. Quit eating it.

Chicken > pork > beef > lamb

I like pork, especially pork chops and pulled pork.
The saturated fat and cholesterol are good if you're trying to gain muscle/testosteronemaxx... although the estrogenic feed might offset that for all animals not grass-fed kek.

There are lots of ways to prepare pork that aren't just sausages or salty bacon. Char Siu pork is one thing I like to cook alot and also pulled pork and pork stew is nice.
I like it too, pork gets the most caramelization, pork fat bits are abnormally tasty also. Meat from back is also very lean, like superior version of chicken and the firm fat from the back is really tasty and good when added to sausages and burgers.