Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thinking about making an army of incels

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Too bad most are fakecels or trolls. Would be the dream ngl. I would love it if we had secret meetings discussing the evil creatures known as women.

Too bad most are fakecels or trolls. Would be the dream ngl. I would love it if we had secret meetings discussing the evil creatures known as women.
Before you can have an army, you must have a monastery.

The morale of an army depends on the spiritual fortitude and trustworthiness of its soldiers. A monastery is run on the same lines as an army. It just has spiritual strengthening as a purpose.

That would be a very low t army but a bit higher t than the US Army these days

Before you can have an army, you must have a monastery.

The morale of an army depends on the spiritual fortitude and trustworthiness of its soldiers. A monastery is run on the same lines as an army. It just has spiritual strengthening as a purpose.
Maybe. But with people like me. I'd rather just want to kill and dominate earth. Global outposts for when the country gets weaker and weaker. Man if there was only a way to get bypass of the police and military
That would be a very low t army but a bit higher t than the US Army these days
Guns and armory don't care about muscles. But it is a dream that will never come true.:feelsrope:

Maybe. But with people like me. I'd rather just want to kill and dominate earth. Global outposts for when the country gets weaker and weaker. Man if there was only a way to get bypass of the police and military
If you make an army of incel.is people, they will shoot at each other as soon as you give them weapons. Forget about fighting any battle with anybody else.

Incel folks need to be straightened up.

What we need is mind control and to abolish free will.
Do you know a good mind control supermarket, where you can buy anything you need?

Seriously, monkmaxxing is the only mind control that works. It has been tested and proven effective

Do you know a good mind control supermarket, where you can buy anything you need?

Seriously, monkmaxxing is the only mind control that works. It has been tested and proven effective
Nah forcefully controlling your movements and doing as I say is much better. You see in the previous timeline I was ruler of earth. Everything was perfect. Then retards came and took everything from me. The reason I have such unfair predispositions is because of the evil universe is actually alive! @erenyeager god speed him! The fallen mishah

Nah forcefully controlling your movements and doing as I say is much better. You see in the previous timeline I was ruler of earth. Everything was perfect. Then retards came and took everything from me. The reason I have such unfair predispositions is because of the evil universe is actually alive! @erenyeager god speed him! The fallen mishah
What did you smoke?

I am waiting for WW3 to start and than we should really form a INCEL-Army and take control over some area and start our own state after the war.

i am not a fakecel, I am undesirable to all women regardless of race or height. im a manlet ethnic so i would join your army and kill cucks and women

i am not a fakecel, I am undesirable to all women regardless of race or height. im a manlet ethnic so i would join your army and kill cucks and women
Good boyo

If you give me a gf i may consider joining, otherwise im sorry but i must seek da puss

If you give me a gf i may consider joining, otherwise im sorry but i must seek da puss
I will cut off your testicles if you dare use our girls without permission

There would be too many infiltrators.

It'd be mostly curry's, get labelled as an islamic fundie group, and become a top priority for the feds

From god to incel.. truely a fall from grace

What did you used to look like in the previous timeline?