Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about killing myself. Need help

Just dont think about it.

I don't think jumping of a high rise building is a sure enough way to die compared to drowning. There is always a chance they might be able to save you .
I mean if someone reports you flailing about in the water they can save you too. Jumping off a high bridge into water is a pretty safe combination. Water is as hard as pavement from a high altitude. It'll break you and likely knock you out, plus your stone? It's over.

That being said, rope is more reliable than water IMO. There's a reason Japan despite it being an island nation has Rope as the #1 suicide and not drowning.

Also, don't do it. idiot. Talk to someone about it.

A gun is hands down the best way to go in terms of reliability, speed, etc. Anything else is bullshit.

If you have easy access to firearms just JFL if you're still here.

Drowning is one of the most painful ways to die, as others have said.

Hey brother.

You have a home here.

this place is actually better than sluthate and lookism which were ruined by Gook Alts

Don't do it.

PM me if you want to.

if you have good credit worthiness, you're allowed to do so, then you can liquidate your assets so the bank doesn't claim anything once you're gone

lol you cannot get such a huge loan unless you have collateral like a house.

A suicide bag, also known as an exit bag or hood, is a euthanasia device consisting of a large plastic bag with a drawcord used to commit suicide through inert gas asphyxiation. It is usually used in conjunction with a flow of an inert gas like helium or nitrogen, which prevents the panic, sense of suffocation and struggling before unconsciousness, known as the hypercapnic alarm response caused by the presence of high carbon dioxide concentrations in the blood.

Where can I get the supplies needed? How much gas do I need ?

According to the description this method does sound pretty relaxing .

You can buy a helium tank and mask on amazon. There's a full guide on how to do it somewhere. I'm not endorsing you to do so though.

Ask yourself "why the would i do that?"
"Why do i want to end my life?"
"Do i want to make a bunch of fags happy by killing myself?
Take a chill pill or something, it'll probably prevent you from doing something stupid.

Cope first, anime,manga,video games have you tried everything?

What's this charcoal gas method you speak off ?
Could you expand on it a little? How does it work? How much time does it take etc.

Thanks love

You just cook up a little BBQ with charcoal and soak in the fumes. You can take some sleeping pills and/or get blitzed beforehand. I believe it's fairly painless and the risk of surviving with serious injuries is small. I read an account on reddit of a guy who survived such an attempt and he felt fine.

I think about this everyday. There's no hope.

If you have easy access to firearms just JFL if you're still here.
?? Even if you don't I'm sure there's something similar to shooting ranges in most western countries. Just sign up for a session and end it if guns are that easy.

JFL at people who think not having a gun is why they're not dead. MFW you fucking retards are too stupid to figure out how to kill yourself. Can't even process something as simple as that.

go for a walk in nature then come back and jack off then cry. thats what i always do. smoke weed after that and sleep. feelsgoodman

My boy if you really think about commiting suicide, why don't you try rad and stupid shit, do bullshit in the streets, scare women, or something like that? You are going to kill yourself anyways

In a serious note, don't do this man, it's a really bad move to your family and the people who loves you, if someone goes away by dying in an accident or because a terminal disease, is something they can accept with more ease, but if you commit suicide they are going to be devastated, because you choosed it, because they loved you but it wasn't enough to keep you alive.

You can talk to me anytime, we are friends in this forum.

Don't waste your human resources for nothing. Go ER and payback those people who made you suffer

Right now drowning seems like the way to go. I heard you lose consciousness within a minute and actual death occur within 3-4 minutes.

I can attach a heavy rock to my person to further make sure that I don't pussy out at the last second.

If anyone have a better more effective idea on how I could end my life please share them with moi.

suicide is an easy win for normans

stay alive as long as you can, be like a bug in their system. harass them and interrupt their lives in any possible way.

this is the best revenge, not rope.

Cant take you serious since you have a new account.

?? Even if you don't I'm sure there's something similar to shooting ranges in most western countries. Just sign up for a session and end it if guns are that easy.

JFL at people who think not having a gun is why they're not dead. MFW you fucking retards are too stupid to figure out how to kill yourself. Can't even process something as simple as that.

>shooting ranges in most western countries. Just sign up for a session and end it if guns are that easy.

Not as easy as you might think. Certainly not where I live where you can't even go without a +1.

There are plenty of methods. It's the ideal method (depending on where you are) that's hard to secure.

Make the right CHOice.