Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about cutting myself

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★★
Should i? What do i have to lose at this point

are you a teenager ? :feelsjuice:

Only if you post pics

Thought the emo era was over

D3B9F560 9361 421B B9FE F1D32B291C1A

i am thinking of cutting myself some slack after incessant orgies with jbs

Don’t do it not worth it.

Cutting sounds like faggot shit. If you can handle cutting it means you can handle pain and blood, your tolerance of such should be used towards bettER pursuits.

Should i? What do i have to lose at this point
Dont do that shit. Thats what 15 year old girls do when chad rejects then and its truly pathetic..

I remember this friend of mine was chadfishing, he encountered a foid that started sending him cut photos and videos of herself, he told her to go cut it verically cause thats much more effective:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dont do that shit. Thats what 15 year old girls do when chad rejects then and its truly pathetic..

I remember this friend of mine was chadfishing, he encountered a foid that started sending him cut photos and videos of herself, he told her to go cut it verically cause thats much more effective:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LOOL:feelskek::feelskek:

Edgy teens.is

Foid trait tbh