Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about confronting my parents

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
645
Basically I am wondering if I should initiate my parents to my inceldom and the fact that they gave me inferior genetics and fucked up in the few departments that can influence the growth of a child. I hope they would stop bugging me about everything since they would know that Ive got bigger problems which are on my mind 24/7, draining any motivation and drive there is left. 

Anybody here ever done that? How did it turn out?
 
How did they influence your growth?
 
Weed said:
How did they influence your growth?

ehh I shouldnt have said growth, more like the aesthetic development of a child 

- when I got severe acne as soon as I started puberty, they didnt send me to a doctor (ofc I shouldve done that myself, but what 12 year old boy knows about how ugly scars look?)
- shitty high-carb/low-protein diet during my whole childhood
- sent me to 2 shitty orthodontics who fixed my teeth but now my mandible+maxilla are both fucked up (I swear I want my slightly crooked teeth back together with a normal face)
- didnt red/black pill me about society/girls/looks
- didnt put me on hgh even though my mother is 5"2 and my father is around 5"5 with the shittiest frame I have EVER seen on a man

i got to 5"9 so the height isnt that bad, but my frame is still atrocious and taller is always better until 6"2
 
That's not a good idea. Parents tend to be obsolite people with limited perception so they will not comprehend the concepts of inceldom and blackpill.
 
They are probably too blue pilled or simply can't handle the truth that their genetics are so inferior that it's 99 percent their fault. But good luck regardless.
 
I told my mom and she agreed to sponsor my chin/jaw surgery.
 
I wish my parents would have sent me to a doctor for my acne, now I have to live the rest of my life wife huge acne scars.
 
Crustaciouse said:
I wish my parents would have sent me to a doctor for my acne, now I have to live the rest of my life wife huge acne scars.

What type of scars do you have? Mine are ice-pick, those are pretty much impossible to treat.


Solitarian_Walker said:
I told my mom and she agreed to sponsor my chin/jaw surgery.

what type of surgery are you getting? or did you already have it?
how much did it cost? 

Technically I could pay 1 or 2 surgeries myself, but then Id have exactly 0 savings left
 
swissincel said:
What type of scars do you have? Mine are ice-pick, those are pretty much impossible to treat.

I have rolling and boxcar.
 
km107 said:
They are probably too blue pilled or simply can't handle the truth that their genetics are so inferior that it's 99 percent their fault. But good luck regardless.

The problem is that my brother is doing pretty fine in life, he bangs 3-4/10 girls on the regular. They will just say "Your brother has the same genes bla bla ".
But they wont realize that his features are all even worse than mine, difference is that his shitty features create facial harmony while mine dont.
 
swissincel said:
what type of surgery are you getting? or did you already have it?
how much did it cost? 

Technically I could pay 1 or 2 surgeries myself, but then Id have exactly 0 savings left

No, I haven't had it yet. It's either implants or at least a sliding genio for my recessed chin. I wish I could get Lefort I but that's harder to get unless it's absolutely necessary. But she's willing to dish out the money for whatever I need.
 
Pre-Millenials are usually immune to the Black Pill because it was easier to looks-match and get laid in their day. If they cannot grasp that you have no chance of getting sex as a sub-Chad, there's nowhere else to go. They may get offended if you blame them and their genetics. Those of you with decent parents should enjoy them while you still can.
 
They're not going to listen to "mom and dad why did you give me bad genetics". Like what are they even supposed to say? "Sorry son here's a rope".
 
swissincel said:
ehh I shouldnt have said growth, more like the aesthetic development of a child 

- when I got severe acne as soon as I started puberty, they didnt send me to a doctor (ofc I shouldve done that myself, but what 12 year old boy knows about how ugly scars look?)
- shitty high-carb/low-protein diet during my whole childhood
- sent me to 2 shitty orthodontics who fixed my teeth but now my mandible+maxilla are both fucked up (I swear I want my slightly crooked teeth back together with a normal face)
- didnt red/black pill me about society/girls/looks
- didnt put me on hgh even though my mother is 5"2 and my father is around 5"5 with the shittiest frame I have EVER seen on a man

i got to 5"9 so the height isnt that bad, but my frame is still atrocious and taller is always better until 6"2

(158+165)/2  + 12 =173(5'8) You're 5'9. You've even been surpassed the maximum your height your parents could give you. You sure your dad is really your dad? Kek
Also I feel you on that shitty orthodontics. Braces caused me to have a malocclusion class3 when no1 else has it in my entire family.
 
Parents caused inceldom but will not help us.
 
kkt6 said:
They're not going to listen to "mom and dad why did you give me bad genetics". Like what are they even supposed to say? "Sorry son here's a rope".

I think they deserve to know why I resent them even If I dont do it on purpose.


Masculinist said:
(158+165)/2  + 12 =173(5'8) You're 5'9. You've even been surpassed the maximum your height your parents could give you. You sure your dad is really your dad? Kek
Also I feel you on that shitty orthodontics. Braces caused me to have a malocclusion class3 when no1 else has it in my entire family.

I dont know if the numbers are accurate haha. Technically I would not be surprised if my dad is a cuck, he just looks and acts like one all the time. But lets face that nutrition can play a role and also genes from the grandfather which "disappeared" for like 1 generation.
 
I did that and they threatened to send me to a psychiatrist. They'll just try to bluepill you some more.
 
ordinaryotaku said:
I did that and they threatened to send me to a psychiatrist. They'll just try to bluepill you some more.

I wouldnt mind the psychiatrist, I get so few moments of validation it would be pretty nice actually. But yeah it might become nerve wrecking if your psychiatrist is a stacy.
 
Probably not a good idea as most parents are extremely bluepilled. You won't get the message through, but it will ruin your relationship.
 
kkt6 said:
They're not going to listen to "mom and dad why did you give me bad genetics". Like what are they even supposed to say? "Sorry son here's a rope".

Yeah, fucking bluepilled shitsticks
 
i blackpilled my parents at least 6 times now
 
Reckless breeders can't listen to reason. Don't waste your time and just go no contact with your parents.
 
Why would you act like a complete autist?
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
11
Views
190
Samurai
Samurai
coping_manlet
Replies
27
Views
845
coping_manlet
coping_manlet
M
Replies
11
Views
377
Ventingblackpiller
Ventingblackpiller
uglyugly
Replies
27
Views
502
Indari
Indari

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top