Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

think im abnormally ugly. like 1in a million ugly

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I don't really know anyone who has no friends and has never dated. Like I'm actually so ugly it's not even funny. Even most people on this forum have friends and talk about their ex and kissing random girls. I don't get it. I'm just so ugly it's not even funny. I see myself in the mirror and want to cry.

Me too. I am facially deformed.

Mirror just reminds you of your subhuman status, JFL at our lives

TBH I dont think you can claim that without proof, show pic.

I cry when I look at the mirror, I wish mirrors didn't exist

I'm too ugly that even my family are disgusted of me. People don't even see me as a human nor do i see myself as one.

Mirror just reminds you of your subhuman status, JFL at our lives

I look better in the mirror than in pictures. I look disgusting in pictures because of eye area, but my eye area looks meh in the mirror.

I look better in the mirror than in pictures. I look disgusting in pictures because of eye area, but my eye area looks meh in the mirror.

I look ugly in both, makes me depressed tbh

Everyone here says that, and I have my doubts. And lol no most people on this forum don't talk about kissing random girls. Weak thread, give us something to work with/talk about.

i literally never look in the mirror. just don't do it.

haven't you had male friends before?

not since middle school and it was more like 1 friend and his friends would hang out with me but when he was gone they didn't give a sht about me

how did you break your nose?

First time: chased my brother in the living room at 7 y/o, fell hard on the right side of my nose; causing it to shove a few millimeters to the left. The floor in my living room is concrete-like.

Second time: somehow ran face-first into a wooden couch at 9 y/o; causing my nosetip to droop almost half an inch.

First time: chased my brother in the living room at 7 y/o, fell hard on the right side of my nose; causing it to shove a few millimeters to the left. The floor in my living room is concrete-like.

Second time: somehow ran face-first into a wooden couch at 9 y/o; causing my nosetip to droop almost half an inch.
wow you were so young

You are a fakecel troll anyway, idk how you can be this retarded wasting time on this forum looking like that.

I'm probably more like 1 in 1000 ugly, but I feel your pain.

=(

I still think you mog me though.

My nose is average at least, thank blackops2cel that I don't have a Jew nose

jesus that sucks. would a nosejob work for that kind of deformity?

My nose is average at least, thank blackops2cel that I don't have a Jew nose
View attachment 2793

Mogs mine but only slightly, mine is basically the same, only I have nostril show as well. And mine is more crooked; his is at least more straight than mine is.

Mogs mine but only slightly, mine is basically the same, only I have nostril show as well. And mine is more crooked; his is at least more straight than mine is.

My condolences.

I am not deformed but I still have no social circle

that made me cringe irl. is it possible for you to get a rhinoplasty? jesus fucking christ

jesus that sucks. would a nosejob work for that kind of deformity?

Probably! But I am religious, and my religion doesn't allow to beautify ourselves because we believe God created us in His image, however, since I am an exception (an exception that my religion acknowledges), I could technically get a nosejob. I had even scheduled one, but ultimately, I backed out for a number of reasons. I just want my natural nose back, and plastic surgery can never achieve that result; it can only give me a prettier nose, which is not what I want. I also don't want a scar, no matter how non-noticeable is it is. I also have OCD, the germaphobic kind. The thought of the surgeon using surgical instruments he used on others on me is hell to me. I would have to clean it. And how am I supposed to clean the inside of my nose?! I'd probably just cut it open, pour tons of liquid soap on it and then stitch it back up, KEK. So yeah. A nosejob is not what I'm getting. Guess I'll just stay deformed for life. I have said it before, I wouldn't be on here had I not broken my nose twice like that. I only get female attention when they can't see my nose haha. It sucks.

that made me cringe irl. is it possible for you to get a rhinoplasty? jesus fucking christ

Yeah, it's so ugly, man.. honestly. And it is possible, but you should read the post I made before this one, in response to @plutomoon.

op i'm assuming you're the one in your avatar?

kind of hard to see clearly but you don't look ugly to me. you mog me by miles, so.

honestly i start to wonder how much of this forum is just based around the fact that every single living person on earth is hyper critical of the way they look. that's to be expected. of course when you're not getting attention from women then it's adding insult to injury. if you look like op or the people in the ratings thread then i seriously believe it may not be primarily your looks holding you back. & yeah if you're not NT, then life is just on hard mode.

op i'm assuming you're the one in your avatar?

kind of hard to see clearly but you don't look ugly to me. you mog me by miles, so.

honestly i start to wonder how much of this forum is just based around the fact that every single living person on earth is hyper critical of the way they look. that's to be expected. of course when you're not getting attention from women then it's adding insult to injury. if you look like op or the people in the ratings thread then i seriously believe it may not be primarily your looks holding you back. & yeah if you're not NT, then life is just on hard mode.
my avi is a CHad, MiroslavCech

Probably! But I am religious, and my religion doesn't allow to beautify ourselves because we believe God created us in His image, however, since I am an exception (an exception that my religion acknowledges), I could technically get a nosejob. I had even scheduled one, but ultimately, I backed out for a number of reasons. I just want my natural nose back, and plastic surgery can never achieve that result; it can only give me a prettier nose, which is not what I want. I also don't want a scar, no matter how non-noticeable is it is. I also have OCD, the germaphobic kind. The thought of the surgeon using surgical instruments he used on others on me is hell to me. I would have to clean it. And how am I supposed to clean the inside of my nose?! I'd probably just cut it open, pour tons of liquid soap on it and then stitch it back up, KEK. So yeah. A nosejob is not what I'm getting. Guess I'll just stay deformed for life. I have said it before, I wouldn't be on here had I not broken my nose twice like that. I only get female attention when they can't see my nose haha. It sucks.

i seriously think you should just do it, you could be cuddling with a girl right now, etc, you could have a great, fulfilling life.

but oh well, so fucked up honestly lol. just because of two little accidents you're resigned to a life of complete isolation. this world is so fucked.

damn... sounds like it's not an ideal thing to do then. i get what you mean about not wanting to have surgery though especially with OCD b/c hospitals for one are nasty af. nevermind all the instruments being used on thousands of sick bodies. it is good that that's like the one thing that's wrong - just need to find a girl with a weird nose fetish honestly lol. sorry to hear it though.

i seriously think you should just do it, you could be cuddling with a girl right now, etc, you could have a great, fulfilling life.

but oh well, so fucked up honestly lol. just because of two little accidents you're resigned to a life of complete isolation. this world is so fucked.

Haha I appreciate the encouragement bro but I've already made up my mind. I hate myself, I wish I was more careful when younger. Seriously I've been in accidents ever since I was born, I feel like I'm cursed. Also I'm not completely isolated, I still have friends, girls like my personality (GIGA KEK!!). The online female friends I have always ask me why I don't have a girlfriend. So cucktears can shove it, I am the living example that personality doesn't mean shit.

damn... sounds like it's not an ideal thing to do then. i get what you mean about not wanting to have surgery though especially with OCD b/c hospitals for one are nasty af. nevermind all the instruments being used on thousands of sick bodies. it is good that that's like the one thing that's wrong - just need to find a girl with a weird nose fetish honestly lol. sorry to hear it though.

I tried calling up a few hospitals (actually my friend did that for me) but they wouldn't do it unless it was a medical emergency. I was going to do it at a clinic, it wasn't THAT costy but I'd rather give it to people who need it. It was $3,000 and I already had the funds. I wish I lived in some Asian country where it was acceptable to wear face masks. Anyway thanks for your sympathy.

You are a fakecel troll anyway, idk how you can be this retarded wasting time on this forum looking like that.

im an autistic faggot who can barely talk to people man, i legit only feel normal on this forum.

i can barely even go outside lol. stop bullying me

im an autistic faggot who can barely talk to people man, i legit only feel normal on this forum.

i can barely even go outside lol. stop bullying me

Fakecels get a banned in the end, your fate is sealed.
Just have to wait for @TheVman to return.

Come on boyo, he's probably just severely mental. I mean he looks like a cheaper version of Orb, meaning he's already Chad-lite because of it. I wish I had his looks. I would have been with my oneitis then..

Come on boyo, he's probably just severely mental. I mean he looks like a cheaper version of Orb, meaning he's already Chad-lite because of it. I wish I had his looks. I would have been with my oneitis then..

What the fuck is a Chad-lite doing on this forum then?
Even aspie normies get laid.
Fakecelsss OUT.

What the fuck is a Chad-lite doing on this forum then?
Even aspie normies get laid.
Fakecelsss OUT.

He's at least admitted that he's not ugly, that's not what the fakecels have been doing. They claim they're so ugly, and that sub 8s should rope. I can at least admire him (HOLY SHIT AT THIS HALO EFFECT, JFL, IMAGINE IF HE WAS A TRUECEL, I'D BE CUSSING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM) because he's got the decency not to larp. He's also not bragging about how he looks so he's welcome here. He seems like a mentalcel. He gets attention from girls left and right but he's too mental to even see it. What a waste...

He's at least admitted that he's not ugly, that's not what the fakecels have been doing. They claim they're so ugly, and that sub 8s should rope. I can at least admire him (HOLY SHIT AT THIS HALO EFFECT, JFL, IMAGINE IF HE WAS A TRUECEL, I'D BE CUSSING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM) because he's got the decency not to larp. He's also not bragging about how he looks so he's welcome here. He seems like a mentalcel. He gets attention from girls left and right but he's too mental to even see it. What a waste...

I shall cut the face from his skull with my Nippon steel and place it upon mine to attract m'lady.

I shall cut the face from his skull with my Nippon steel and place it upon mine to attract m'lady.

If I had his face, I'd have a Stacy wife.

Dont let your dreams be dreams, my man.

Girls avoid me in the streets even when I'm not looking at them, JFL. For me, it's beyond over.

I am also abnormally ugly. I've had groups of people stop and stare at me because of how ugly I am, I also get the occasional look of pity from someone. Click on the video and this is what it seems like most males looks like. They have perfectly clear skin, good vision, and great bites. I live in a different dimension compared to them that is a living nightmare.