Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think gas prices are high right now? Israel just formally declared war

Good, will incentivize more people to take mass transit

Good thing I'm unemployed and mostly stay at home like a tard :feelsautistic:

This together with Ukraine War is the beginning of World War 3. More and more nations will join in the slaughter over the coming months and years, and I think when Xi starts the Taiwan attack it will be fully unleashed.

Good thing i don´t have a car nor do i have the need to pay for overpriced insurance.
~L.0.L.

Good thing i don´t have a car nor do i have the need to pay for overpriced insurance.
~L.0.L.
Same. Cars are for chads. Where would I want to go? To meet whom? I sit around, eat and play video games 24/7. NEET life.

Same. Cars are for chads. Where would I want to go? To meet whom? I sit around, eat and play video games 24/7. NEET life.
Holy aSpiration..~ That´s the Finalpill right there!
"I" psygnosis-owl, APPROVE THIS Holy Message...

Truecels bike or take long walks since we rarely have any plans. Will be nice to see normies BTFO

6ov64q.jpg

Why? Which oil-producing nations back Palestine?

Why? Which oil-producing nations back Palestine?
Iran is the only notable one I can think of. The US might go back to seizing tankers which would lower Iranian exports