Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Think feminism is bad in your country? Think again.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
FALSE ALEGATIONS: Weapon number one, foids throwing men in to jail without evidence at the thousans per year.

Some time ago I tryed to explain some people in the forum how bad is the situation in Spain with regards to wamen and feminism.
What I told them it was so extreme they did not believe me. They asked me for evidence. Unfortunatelly I had non (in english), as the feminist surveilance in Spain makes sure the data is constantly erased form the internet. they have a fucking real ministry to do that for real. Until now, wich I found a little.

Is not everything, but is a lot allready:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfjyUyNz3Wk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

As the video says the only chance for men in Spain now is to get the fuck out of the country, but I cannot because I'm hikkikomori and NEETmax. Imposible to leave.

I have to go to a mental care center this week and if the staff discover I have violent thought towards woman are bound by law to inform the police. They will find out, as well Im an incel, as I'm unable to lie anymore due to lack of social habilities. Oh and i like JBs. Im a disident in the Stalinist era now. Of to gulag. What happens next i don't know.

Thats it guys wish me luck I don't get into trouble!! :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Don't aproachmaxx or you'll end up in prison

I'm unable to lie anymore due to lack of social habilities. Oh and i like JBs.
Dude, you don't need to lie convincingly. You just have to lie.
Use the just deny, deny and deny theory.

I'm too low IQ to run my late grandpa's farm back in my motherland. So my only option is to live in this shithole.
I've said it again and again in this forum, Spain is the 2nd power in feminism in the world, with the first being Canada.

"You born to protect me, I born to be free":soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL, gigacucked.

@IsolationHurts stay safe buddy

More and more places will become like that.

I'm too low IQ to run my late grandpa's farm back in my motherland. So my only option is to live in this shithole.
I've said it again and again in this forum, Spain is the 2nd power in feminism in the world, with the first being Canada.
Could be, but keep in mind Sweden could beat off both of us. Is hard to decide
More and more places will become like that.
You can be sure about that.
Dude, you don't need to lie convincingly. You just have to lie.
Use the just deny, deny and deny theory.
How is that. Explain it to me.
Keep in mind Im autistic as fuck and I have like 0 sociall skills.
Don't aproachmaxx or you'll end up in prison
Expand please

Last edited:
@IsolationHurts stay safe buddy
nobody is safe in this shitwhole country of foid psychos

No answers - IS OVER

I ned people to reply to this thread!!! pleaseeeee:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
ITS OVER
what you think about this??
@waste matter @micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @anon1822 @Unsaveable

has visto @soymonkcel les estoy blackpileando un poco sobre españistan...:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
Eurabia and Five Eyes nations are cucked beyond belief with roast beef flap worship. It's utterly disgusting and mind-boggling how lost the world has become in less than 100 years after (((World War 2)))

Bomb this country

dafuq… is this for real?

but I cannot because I'm hikkikomori and NEETmax. Imposible to leave.
same here. But I don't give a fuck, I don't flirt or aproach, I don't raise the ego of stupid foids

Almost no relpies telling em what to do or try...

it's foking over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

FALSE ALEGATIONS: Weapon number one, foids throwing men in to jail without evidence at the thousans per year.

Some time ago I tryed to explain some people in the forum how bad is the situation in Spain with regards to wamen and feminism.
What I told them it was so extreme they did not believe me. They asked me for evidence. Unfortunatelly I had non (in english), as the feminist surveilance in Spain makes sure the data is constantly erased form the internet. they have a fucking real ministry to do that for real. Until now, wich I found a little.

Is not everything, but is a lot allready:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfjyUyNz3Wk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

As the video says the only chance for men in Spain now is to get the fuck out of the country, but I cannot because I'm hikkikomori and NEETmax. Imposible to leave.

I have to go to a mental care center this week and if the staff discover I have violent thought towards woman are bound by law to inform the police. They will find out, as well Im an incel, as I'm unable to lie anymore due to lack of social habilities. Oh and i like JBs. Im a disident in the Stalinist era now. Of to gulag. What happens next i don't know.

Thats it guys wish me luck I don't get into trouble!! :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This is why American is coping

American girls > european

Southern Europe is underrated regarding the severity of dysgenics and degeneracy. Italy has the lowest birth rate in Europe.

While the 'personality' and 'shower' memes are over done, the 'Just approach, bro/bucko' one can still be done.

This is why American is coping

American girls > european
At least you dont have those laws over there. You have the SJW and lesbian bullshit but not this extreme
Southern Europe is underrated regarding the severity of dysgenics and degeneracy. Italy has the lowest birth rate in Europe.
With Spain the second I think.

Are you from Italy??

UK we do, Hate crime for misogyny

oh yes I know very well about the 'hate Crime' laws in UK. Orwelian bullshit.

Except here is being going on for real for 15 years. there was literary a guy throw in jail for farting in front of his wife.
Insulting your partener if you are a men like saying 'bitch' is enought for jail.

If your woman beats you up the police will go and ask if she has been beaten up because feminism say that woman only beat in salf defense, any foid will say yes to justify it and the men is thrown in jail.

There was a case 10 years ago, the man slaps his wife in the face, the woman stabs the guy with a knife several times and almost kills him:
6 months of jail for her stabbing and 9 years of jail for the man slaping his bitch. It was in the newspapers. People here say its 'normal'
Thats Spain for you boyo

oh yes I know very well about the 'hate Crime' laws in UK. Orwelian bullshit.

Except here is being going on for real for 15 years. there was literary a guy throw in jail for farting in front of his wife.
Insulting your partener if you are a men like saying 'bitch' is enought for jail.

If your woman beats you up the police will go and ask if she has been beaten up because feminism say that woman only beat in salf defense, any foid will say yes to justify it and the men is thrown in jail.

There was a case 10 years ago, the man slaps his wife in the face, the woman stabs the guy with a knife several times and almost kills him:
6 months of jail for her stabbing and 9 years of jail for the man slaping his bitch. It was in the newspapers. People here say its 'normal'
Thats Spain for you boyo
We need Communism

cause Im broke beyond repàir. Hikikomori for 15 years. NEETmaxx. Soon on welfare or homelessness.

You need to lie

Pretend to be a cuck

Say whatever you need to say to get the welfare

If all Chads end up in jail, there will be more room for us to ascend. Lifefuel until we get in prison too jfl.

You need to lie

Pretend to be a cuck

Say whatever you need to say to get the welfare
no the welfare is allready being on the works and I have a shrink on my side who is trying to get it for me.
This center is another story, is a separate place in the main city and Im pretty sure the whole staff will be cucks. Im not sure how much time I will be able to pretend. but certanly i wont last a year
If all Chads end up in jail, there will be more room for us to ascend. Lifefuel until we get in prison too jfl.
that is a pretty dream that will never become true. chads wiill continue fucking who the fuck they want :feelsbadman:

hikkikomori
Attachments 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back