Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Think Before You Sleep" is still coping about muh personality and shit.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/lCY_Urw6ODA?si=uWBB-sOgC6Htxztr

The thing that bugs me the most right now about these normies is their smugness and cockiness when talking about ridiculous platitudes that everyone already talked about and tried out (with no success) and thinking they "cracked the code" for us dummies that simply couldnt access these supposedly "simple facts about life".

"Just say the magical set of words and do the magical kinds of behaviours that women want to hear/see and she'll be all yours, bro":soy::soy::soy:

Thing is, they dont realise all this behaviourism theories have being tried and tried and tried by us all, with no avail.

They are basically living in la la land at this point, putting their heads against the sand and refusing to see reality.

I thought he was redpilled, but he believes that everyone has a chance at being loved by a woman, just by "Taking care of themselves". I'll watch this video.

The fag starts off with his faggy voice by saying "why are you going into starbucks? starbucks is for women! :soy:"
LOL where else are we supposed to go after normiefags like him tell us to "go outside". Are we supposed to fuck trees in the wilderness? Or does it make more sense to go to a public place to meet people like a coffee shop. What an asshole.

View: https://youtu.be/lCY_Urw6ODA?si=uWBB-sOgC6Htxztr

The thing that bugs me the most right now about these normies is their smugness and cockiness when talking about ridiculous platitudes that everyone already talked about and tried out (with no success) and thinking they "cracked the code" for us dummies that simply couldnt access these supposedly "simple facts about life".

"Just say the magical set of words and do the magical kinds of behaviours that women want to hear/see and she'll be all yours, bro":soy::soy::soy:

Thing is, they dont realise all this behaviourism theories have being tried and tried and tried by us all, with no avail.

They are basically living in la la land at this point, putting their heads against the sand and refusing to see reality.

He is as ignorant as it gets, his first mistake? Fail to comprehend not everybody is NT and low inhib.

The fag starts off with his faggy voice by saying "why are you going into starbucks? starbucks is for women! :soy:"
LOL where else are we supposed to go after normiefags like him tell us to "go outside". Are we supposed to fuck trees in the wilderness? Or does it make more sense to go to a public place to meet people like a coffee shop. What an asshole.
Just meet foids in a dump and get mugged and anally raped by 5 Niggers theory.

He is as ignorant as it gets, his first mistake? Fail to comprehend not everybody is NT and low inhib.
He even says (later in the video) that a famously ugly woman (from tiktok) would be attractive if she "took care of her appesrance and style herself better". Like dude, stfu pls, its embarissing the level of gaslighting...

He even says (later in the video) that a famously ugly woman (from tiktok) would be attractive if she "took care of her appesrance and style herself better". Like dude, stfu pls, its embarissing the level of gaslighting...
Take care of herself or not, will still be instant vomitfuel, she will get laid and have relationship regardless LOL, no use tbh, because she wont be attractive at ALL.

>"If he wants to know why dating is hard in the current day, it's because he opened up a conversation with a chick he doesn't know, in a very autistic way."

Yeah, you dumbass, maybe because he's autistic? And he was trying to talk to people despite his struggles? And how else is he supposed to start a conversation? Talking to people about their interests is one of the best ways to start a conversation. This fucking guy acts like he knows everything, but in reality, he's a stuck-up retard.

>"If he wants to know why dating is hard in the current day, it's because he opened up a conversation with a chick he doesn't know, in a very autistic way."

Yeah, you dumbass, maybe because he's autistic? And he was trying to talk to people despite his struggles? And how else is he supposed to start a conversation? Talking to people about their interests is one of the best ways to start a conversation. This fucking guy acts like he knows everything, but in reality, he's a stuck-up retard.
Braindead is a understatement for this know it all glue sniffing cunt.

He is a Literal waste of oxygen in this already shitty world, hang this cunt from a tow truck already (In Fallout New Vegas)

He even unprovokedly called the dude a mouth breather later in the video. Failo effect is real with these normie scum, im telling you, man...

Yeah this retard is trying to gaslight, cus he says that the dude was trying to make everything about himself in that conversation somehow. Even though he wasn't, he was trying to talk about a shirt she has and assumed she liked the band so he started talking about something they both had an interest in, and in that way, he starts a conversation AND tells the girl about himself.
This fucking guy thinks he knows everything, and is making up shit to gaslight you into not accepting that the interaction fail was due to the guy's looks.

He even unprovokedly called the dude a mouth breather later in the video. Failo effect is real with these normie scum, im telling you, man...
Which makes zero sense, like nigga, I dont even mouth breathe and eat a lot of hard shit, and i still got a soft, boyish jawline.

Yeah this retard is trying to gaslight, cus he says that the dude was trying to make everything about himself in that conversation somehow. Even though he wasn't, he was trying to talk about a shirt she has and assumed she liked the band so he started talking about something they both had an interest in, and in that way, he starts a conversation AND tells the girl about himself.
This fucking guy thinks he knows everything, and is making up shit to gaslight you into not accepting that the interaction fail was due to the guy's looks.
He literally followed normie advice to the letter (muh interests or some shit.) And then he is told "you opened it autistically or sum" LIKE DUDE, NORMIE ADVICE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, SOMEONE TELL THESE NIGGAS TO AT LEAST DECIDE ALREADY, HOLY FUCK.

The comments aint any better, just equally braindead idiots. (Whom i doubt are younger than 25 or Zoomers at all, agreeing with their lord and savior.)

The comments aint any better, just equally braindead idiots. (Whom i doubt are younger than 25 or Zoomers at all, agreeing with their lord and savior.)
I stg, redpill and normgroid advice are creating a whole new generation of Betabuxxers, Rehab Room said this shit very well.

Kill all non Incel/blackpilled channels(in Vidya)

Ok I'm at the 2:54 mark of the video. And I'm not gonna watch this retarded shit.
Screenshot 2024 07 29 012825

Lol he fucking says this guy can't get girls because of his anime posters. Oh yeah, women are just going to sniff out and use their personality detectors to find out that he has anime posters, and then they will reject him. Yeah, he will get girls as soon as he takes down those posters!
Screenshot 2024 07 29 012804

And he said that this foid was having problems with dating because she thinks she's ugly, but she actually isn't according to this fag. Lmao obviously, she is sub3. But this asshole decides to lie, and gaslight her into thinking "it's all in your head!" like all normiefags try to tell us. Of course this guy doesn't think she is unattractive, he is obviously attracted to males (based off his high-pitched silly voice) which is why he cannot accurately rate foids. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Let me tell you something that would (or should) blow this dude's head off the water (IF he was honest):

Chad/chadlite: "i saw your shirt, cool band man!"
Foid: *yapping about anything enthusiastically*

Any sub 8 man: " hey, i like your shirt!"

Foid: *looks at him with disgust or nonchalantly says anything to throw him off*

But we cant expect much more with these braindead retards, can we?

Ok I'm at the 2:54 mark of the video. And I'm not gonna watch this retarded shit.
View attachment 1209757
Lol he fucking says this guy can't get girls because of his anime posters. Oh yeah, women are just going to sniff out and use their personality detectors to find out that he has anime posters, and then they will reject him. Yeah, he will get girls as soon as he takes down those posters!
View attachment 1209758
And he said that this foid was having problems with dating because she thinks she's ugly, but she actually isn't according to this fag. Lmao obviously, she is sub3. But this asshole decides to lie, and gaslight her into thinking "it's all in your head!" like all normiefags try to tell us. Of course this guy doesn't think she is unattractive, he is obviously attracted to males (based off his high-pitched silly voice) which is why he cannot accurately rate foids. :feelskek: :feelskek:
And the first guy isnt even ugly or remotely repulsive, hes simply turbo non NT, and this stupid fucking negroid refuses to acknowledge that, and instead he says "Muh anime bad or some shit" like its worse than satan.

Last edited:
And the first guy isnt even ugly or remotely repulsive, hes simply turbo non NT, and this stupid fucking negroid refuses to acknowledge that, and instead he says "Muh anime bad or some shit" like its worse than satan.
this is what years of redpill and betabuxxing like a cunt do to you, how can you be this fucking STUPID.

He REPEATADLY says the dude acts too feminine. Guess he never heard about fuckboys/prettyboys acting the most feminine in tik tok, i guess?! Fuck this nigger.

Put any video of timothee chalamet talking, he's more feminine than this guy x1000

He REPEATADLY says the dude acts too feminine. Guess he never heard about fuckboys/prettyboys acting the most feminine in tik tok, i guess?! Fuck this nigger.

Put any video of timothee chalamet talking, he's more feminine than this guy x1000
I guessed it, hes Another "Muh Masculinity" coper, brainwashing sub5s into becoming professional betabuxxers.

he literally followed normie advice to the letter (muh interests or some shit.) And then he is told "you opened it autistically or sum" LIKE DUDE, NORMIE ADVICE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, SOMEONE TELL THESE NIGGAS TO AT LEAST DECIDE ALREADY, HOLY FUCK.
Lol these normies are walking contradictions. We follow their bluepill advice, it doesn't work, then it's still somehow our fault.

Like look at this shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e2px7j/comment/ledfnwk/?context=3

This poor victim who is being made fun of in inceltears, is following all of the bluepill advice. You can see, he is outgoing, he is proactive in the conversation, he was flirty, he was confident, and he was talking to her about things such as food and racism. And yet, it is still somehow his fault, and he is laughed by assholes in r/IncelTears.
And then these people were making fun of him. It's genuine ragefuel. Seeing bluepilled normiefags contridict their retarded ass fucking advice.

Let me tell you something that would (or should) blow this dude's head off the water (IF he was honest):

Chad/chadlite: "i saw your shirt, cool band man!"
Foid: *yapping about anything enthusiastically*

Any sub 8 man: " hey, i like your shirt!"

Foid: *looks at him with disgust or nonchalantly says anything to throw him off*

But we cant expect much more with these braindead retards, can we?
Yeah he can't admit that it was because of the dudes looks. Even though he was trying to paint a narrative that he was telling him the cold hard truth lol. But in reality, he is just another coper. And he kepted lying in that video from what I seen.

I guessed it, hes Another "Muh Masculinity" coper, brainwashing sub5s into becoming professional betabuxxers.
He straight up said, "act like Henry Cavill" in one part of the video. He would actually be imprisoned for charlatanism in a more fair soyciety, im not joking.

Lol these normies are walking contradictions. We follow their bluepill advice, it doesn't work, then it's still somehow our fault.

Like look at this shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e2px7j/comment/ledfnwk/?context=3

This poor victim who is being made fun of in inceltears, is following all of the bluepill advice. You can see, he is outgoing, he is proactive in the conversation, he was flirty, he was confident, and he was talking to her about things such as food and racism. And yet, it is still somehow his fault, and he is laughed by assholes in r/IncelTears.
And then these people were making fun of him. It's genuine ragefuel. Seeing bluepilled normiefags contridict their retarded ass fucking advice.

This bitchass fucking numbskull still tries to blame him even if he FOLLOWED EVERY NORMSCUM ADVICE TO THE LETTER, YK WHY HE FAILS? HES A TURBO AUTIST YOU DUMBFUCK.

He straight up said, "act like Henry Cavill" in one part of the video. He would actually be imprisoned for charlatanism in a more fair soyciety, im not joking.
Yeah just be one of the biggest gigachads of all time theory.

this is what years of redpill and betabuxxing like a cunt do to you, how can you be this fucking STUPID.
Yeah lol, as if somehow taking down your anime posters will get women. This narcist just acts like some kind of truth nuker who knows everything, but he denies how it's over for some people. It's unconventional to say it's over for some people, that's why blackpill channels do worse than redpill channels.
The more realities you expose the less conventional you are in the manosphere. Bluepilled channels do better than redpilled channels and redpilled channels do better than blackpilled channels.

Yeah lol, as if somehow taking down your anime posters will get women. This narcist just acts like some kind of truth nuker who knows everything, but he denies how it's over for some people. It's unconventional to say it's over for some people, that's why blackpill channels do worse than redpill channels.
The more realities you expose the less conventional you are in the manosphere. Bluepilled channels do better than redpilled channels and redpilled channels do better than blackpilled channels.
The truth doesnt sell, grifting and advocating for glorified betabuxxery does.

This bitchass fucking numbskull still tries to blame him even if he FOLLOWED EVERY NORMSCUM ADVICE TO THE LETTER, YK WHY HE FAILS? HES A TURBO AUTIST YOU DUMBFUCK.
Exactly bro. This is genuine peak ragefuel. You can tell he is just autistic, which is why he can't flow through the natural course of the conversation well to swoon the foid over. And he legit listened to the bluepilled advice as much as he realistically could, but he was literally laughed at by the same dumbfuck bluepilled normiefag retards who told him the advice. These normies get me so pissed.

Yeah. Redpill probably makes more money though, because you can sell looksmaxxing courses and looksmaxxing products like a gua sha or derma roller. And also because the audience is usually impressionable young boys, you can pretty much sell them anything, because those retards will believe anything.

Exactly bro. This is genuine peak ragefuel. You can tell he is just autistic, which is why he can't flow through the natural course of the conversation well to swoon the foid over. And he legit listened to the bluepilled advice as much as he realistically could, but he was literally laughed at by the same dumbfuck bluepilled normiefag retards who told him the advice. These normies get me so pissed.
This is pretty much backhanded humilliation, imagine setting up a turbo autist, who probably is a child at heart, has that kid like innocence most Non NTs have (this is VERY NOTICEABLE in the convo) like this? Only a real fucking nigger does this shit, and who is this real fucking nigger? NTscum.

Yeah. Redpill probably makes more money though, because you can sell looksmaxxing courses and looksmaxxing products like a gua sha or derma roller. And also because the audience is usually impressionable young boys, you can pretty much sell them anything, because those retards will believe anything.
Even at that age years back i was not THAT gullible.

Think about it. The redpill channels make money from teaching uggos to "looksmaxx". And if you really think about it. If an uggo actually ascends, then the channels lose a customer. So, it makes sense to conclude that the channels will teach the audience bullshit and make them believe they're learning something and gaining knowledge, when they're actually just the method of getting money lol.

Think about it. The redpill channels make money from teaching uggos to "looksmaxx". And if you really think about it. If an uggo actually ascends, then the channels lose a customer. So, it makes sense to conclude that the channels will teach the audience bullshit and make them believe they're learning something and gaining knowledge, when they're actually just the method of getting money lol.
Makes sense lol.

This is pretty much backhanded humilliation, imagine setting up a turbo autist, who probably is a child at heart, like this? Only a real fucking nigger does this shit, and who is this real fucking nigger? NTscum.
Yeah. These IT faggots are actual bullies. They taught the special kid bullshit advice then made fun of him for actually believing in it.

Young boys are usually dumber than you think lol

Real, ACTUAL loooksmaxxing advice:
lose fat (if you have any) and put out some sort of muscle (but not too much, like a gymcel). Have clothes that fit your body, and dont smell like a raccoon's butthole.

ANYTHING other than that is gaslighting techniques to get you to buy some overpriced lie.

Yeah. These IT faggots are actual bullies. They taught the special kid bullshit advice then made fun of him for actually believing in it.
Many Non NTs are children at heart, kids at heart, innocent and bear no sin, They are the closest you can get to an adult who is pure, How can normgroids fuck him over all throught the entire process, and then blame him for genuinely hoping he could ascend, Im telling you man, NTscum have ZERO empathy if you are not in their cesspool of degeneracy.

Real, ACTUAL loooksmaxxing advice:
lose fat (if you have any) and put out some sort of muscle (but not too much, like a gymcel). Have clothes that fit your body, and dont smell like a raccoon's butthole.

ANYTHING other than that is gaslighting techniques to get you to buy some overpriced lie.
And even this is pretty much cope if you dont got slayer genes.

Many Non NTs are children at heart, kids at heart, innocent and bear no sin, They are the closest you can get to an adult who is pure, How can normgroids fuck him over all throught the entire process, and then blame him for genuinely hoping he could ascend, Im telling you man, NTscum have ZERO empathy if you are not in their cesspool of degeneracy.
Im telling you dude, if these ITcunts all died tomorrow, I WOULDNT EVEN REMOTELY FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, they are utter scum that the universe is better off without.

Im telling you dude, if these ITcunts all died tomorrow, I WOULDNT EVEN REMOTELY FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, they are utter scum that the universe is better off without.
Same. They are absolute worthless scum

And even this is pretty much cope if you dont got slayer genes.
Yep. K shami (that mogwarts dude) did absolutely everything right, and he looks nice now. BU BU BU BUT he cant hand a FREAKING CANDLE to any regular, born and bred real chad TO THIS DAY. Thats what these people (in the looksmaxxing community) dont get (or refuse to get).

Yep. K shami (that mogwarts dude) did absolutely everything right, and he looks nice now. BU BU BU BUT he cant hand a FREAKING CANDLE to any regular, born and bred real chad TO THIS DAY. Thats what these people (in the looksmaxxing community) dont get (or refuse to get).
There is no frauding genetics, because at the end, even if you looksmax and ascend, YOUR KIDS ARE CURSED. (K shami is mostly a frauding normgroid.)

Last edited:
That's one less channel that will no longer show up in my feed.

Most normies like to pretend to be good people, but they're all like this. They have zero empathy. And they just try to look good so others will see them as good. But as much as IT loves to virtue signal and make you think they're good people, they're all bullies. Their whole site is about making fun of incels' sadness (hence the name "IncelTears"). That's what they are. Normiefag bullies.

Most normies like to pretend to be good people, but they're all like this. They have zero empathy. And they just try to look good so others will see them as good. But as much as IT loves to virtue signal and make you think they're good people, they're all bullies. Their whole site is about making fun of incels' sadness (hence the name "IncelTears"). That's what they are. Normiefag bullies.
This is why autists like us should never feel a tinge of humanity for NTscum, they all hate you, they are genuinely incapable of basic humanity, and will laugh at your misery and struggles if given the chance, ive had to learn this shit the hard way.

Last edited:
This is why autists like us should never feel a tinge of humanity for NTscum, they all hate you, they are genuinely incapable of basic humanity, and will laugh at your misery and struggles if given the chance, ive had to learn this shit the hard way.
Yeah, why should I have sympathy for people who will hate me regardless. I experienced this my whole time in highschool, and I saw other autists experience it too. I and may other autists were bullied and seen as inferior. But I will show them all who really is superior.

Yeah, why should I have sympathy for people who will hate me regardless. I experienced this my whole time in highschool, and I saw other autists experience it too. I and may other autists were bullied and seen as inferior. But I will show them all who really is superior.
Non NTs are too innocent for this shitty fucking world, theoretically we DESERVE things much better than perpetual rot, but getting that is a delusional pipe dream at best.