Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Think about it

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
When I think about I'll never be able to fuck a woman that desire me it make me feel like shit. Seriously,if we can't do that what is the point of this life ? my hormones will kill me eventually

From young they are taught to aim higher. Blame their whore cum dumpster parents, fucking sluts...

From young they are taught to aim higher. Blame their whore cum dumpster parents, fucking sluts...
"Blame their cumdumpster mothers" high iq I won't lie.

When I think about I'll never be able to fuck a woman that desire me
neither will most men, true lust is reserved for chad and tyrone only, most women are unhappy cuz they force themselves to sleep with normies

@Michael15651

neither will most men, true lust is reserved for chad and tyrone only, most women are unhappy cuz they force themselves to sleep with normies
I wish they were more than unhappy. I wish they were living in miserable conditions in camps.

And they say jews had it bad JFL

If only things were different

Bro, because you said to and because of your nice avatar i will think about it.

The fact that this is the only life I'll have and I won't get to experience the best parts of it is truly suifuel.

Bro, because you said to and because of your nice avatar i will think about it.
People with memorable avis get reply halos it seems tbh.

Life as an ugly male who still desires sex constantly is hell. I have done nothing to deserve this. No one has ever deserved anything, it's all predetermined at birth by genetics.

I dont really give a fuck about fucking. Its useless to be honest. All i need is a real relationship + i want to exprience some "new things".

Life dont have any sense actually.

When I think about I'll never be able to fuck a woman that desire me it make me feel like shit. Seriously,if we can't do that what is the point of this life ? my hormones will kill me eventually
What a smart man

There are other points of life. If the only point of yours is to have a woman then kill yourself really.
People live lonely or divorced and they are happy. Yeah, it would be cool to fuck a girl, but stop being such a pussy slave.

The fact that this is the only life I'll have and I won't get to experience the best parts of it is truly suifuel.

It really is saddening to realize.

Life as an ugly male who still desires sex constantly is hell. I have done nothing to deserve this. No one has ever deserved anything, it's all predetermined at birth by genetics.
There's only one way out.

There are other points of life. If the only point of yours is to have a woman then kill yourself really.
People live lonely or divorced and they are happy. Yeah, it would be cool to fuck a girl, but stop being such a pussy slave.
This just ended the thread