Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things you do that you don't think is weird but others might

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
I can't sleep all the time so I listen to ASMR of rain drops hitting the window *just right*, if I had a bad day there has to be thunder too. 
I completely lose all thought of where I am and imagine someone actually cares about me

what a life

I watch Kdramas to slowly torture myself over love/affection that I will never come close to acquiring from anybody.

Have you listened to snow crunching ASMR?

eggo said:
Have you listened to snow crunching ASMR?

No, that sounds horrible. It's like when you have two sand paper pieces rubbing up on each other. 
That can kill someones eardrum  :(

also it would remind me of the cold winter

I watch romance anime and self-insert as MC. Pretty pathetic.

Morf12 said:
I watch Kdramas to slowly torture myself over love/affection that I will never come close to acquiring from anybody.

Any recent recommendations? Been out of the Kdrama game for like 8 years.

blickpall said:

I'm pretty new to the K drama game but I'm currently watching the new one called "Because This is My First Life". The Male MC is an emotionless dude who only cares about paying off his mortgage. You can read more and watch here (http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Because-This-is-My-First-Life) for free. Also if you use chrome specifically download ublock origin (not the regular adblock everyone has) and you can watch all dramas on this site at 720p with no ads at all. Including dramas like these that are currently ongoing.

Morf12 said:
I'm pretty new to the K drama game but I'm currently watching the new one called "Because This is My First Life". The Male MC is an emotionless dude who only cares about paying off his mortgage. You can read more and watch here (http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Because-This-is-My-First-Life) for free. Also if you use chrome specifically down ublock origin (not the regular adblock everyone has) and you can watch all dramas on this site at 720p with no ads at all. Including dramas like these that are currently ongoing.

Wow, thank you! Cheers brother. Time to get my procrastination on.

blickpall said:
Wow, thank you! Cheers brother. Time to get my procrastination on.

No problem. As an incel with nothing going on in his life it's amazing how much time I spent procrastinating/self inserting myself into situations you see in dramas. Like could you imagine being an MC in a Kdrama? It blows my mind just thinking about the fact that women sometimes show kindness around men let alone worship them  like you in Kdrama. If I were in any drama I'd be jailed 5 minutes into an episode as  suspected rapists.

Morf12 said:
No problem. As an incel with nothing going on in his life it's amazing how much time I spent procrastinating/self inserting myself into situations you see in dramas. Like could you imagine being an MC in a Kdrama? It blows my mind just thinking about the fact that women sometimes show kindness around men let alone worship them  like you in Kdrama. If I were in any drama I'd be jailed 5 minutes into an episode as  suspected rapists.

LOL. Can you imagine that being the premise of the whole show? I'd watch it.

I'd be the dude that is in the background blurred due to the forced perspective of the camera at the library or cafe every time they are there with my headphones on and I have 0 lines, am not credited, and actually I'm a ghost moving silently from backdrop to backdrop without a sound or anyone noticing me.

I like staring into space for long periods of time while thinking of random shit.

blickpall said:

Watch Misaeng. It's the only Asian drama I have seen that isn't completely over the top melodramatic.