Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things will not get better

Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-
I feel like our society is akin to a frog in boiling water. For the past 60 years, we've been going downhill and I don't see this trend reversing anytime soon. Things keep getting worse, but at such a slow pace that normies can't tell. The normies are the most important group to control in a society, because they make up 70% of it. Across the globe, the jews are destroying all forms of individualism, such as the line between men and women, or the various differences in cultures of the world. Repulsive and disgusting trash is upheld as art, one in three young men are virgins, and the birthrate has never been this low. We are just one of many symptoms of a society in decay. In the past, religion helped maintain gender roles and provide a sense of community, our art and architecture was beautiful, and almost every man could have a wife and children. Ultimately, I see a future where 99.9999% of humanity becomes enslaved by AI, with only a fraction of a percentage of wealthy jews having absolute control over everything. The only way I see this being avoided is some form a major cataclysm that sets humanity back a 100 years. That is the only way that I see normies realizing what's happening, and stopping it.

I've given up hope, its over.

i just want to murder and rape and kill before i go
Great Job Reaction GIF

the only way things are gonna get better is that normies get enough and tired of being cucked by toilet and simping for them and they bring back the patriarchy, we need someone like andrew tate to make kids more and more mysoginistic than before*

the only way things are gonna get better is that normies get enough and tired of being cucked by toilet and simping for them and they bring back the patriarchy, we need someone like andrew tate to make kids more and more mysoginistic than before*
Thats why I support Tate and Hamza. The redpill is mostly bs, but if enough normies fall for it there is a chance society can be saved

Thats why I support Tate and Hamza. The redpill is mostly bs, but if enough normies fall for it there is a chance society can be saved
It can't be saved, even the redpill has adopted more and more bluepill elements into it as it got normiezied. Become a accelerationist.

It can't be saved, even the redpill has adopted more and more bluepill elements into it as it got normiezied. Become a accelerationist.
I feel that eventually we may pass the point of no return if we go too far

I feel that eventually we may pass the point of no return if we go too far
I think we reached this in certain countries already. It's hard to close the pandora's box once it's opened so to speak.

I think we reached this in certain countries already. It's hard to close the pandora's box once it's opened so to speak.
Perhaps if we end up like Weimar Germany things will be so bad that a strong political movement will rise up to violently wash away the filth. Maybe you are right

Perhaps if we end up like Weimar Germany things will be so bad that a strong political movement will rise up to violently wash away the filth. Maybe you are right
I would of had more expectations for this if there was already a movement but the fact that there hasn't been a push back at all(not a notable one) in the past 10 years means it's likely never going to gain enough popularity to become a substantial movement in the west at least.

I would of had more expectations for this if there was already a movement but the fact that there hasn't been a push back at all(not a notable one) in the past 10 years means it's likely never going to gain enough popularity to become a substantial movement in the west at least.
If there is a major recession combined with some other catastrophe I see that as an opportunity to create one. By coopting peoples general anger, normies can be manipulated into directing their hatred at femenism and trannies just like what Hitler did with the jews and gypsies

I agree. In generla its getting worse.

If there is a major recession combined with some other catastrophe I see that as an opportunity to create one. By coopting peoples general anger, normies can be manipulated into directing their hatred at femenism and trannies just like what Hitler did with the jews and gypsies
Depends where the anger over a financial collapse will be directed. At the moment I do not see a movement that's big enough to steer the aftermath of such a collapse the right way. But more importantly, there is a vacuum of strong leaders on either side of the political spectrum, I am not to sure what it will be filled by in the event of a collapse as big as this(It will be bigger than anything that was in Germany). But maybe something will change quickly, who knows.

I feel like our society is akin to a frog in boiling water. For the past 60 years, we've been going downhill and I don't see this trend reversing anytime soon. Things keep getting worse, but at such a slow pace that normies can't tell. The normies are the most important group to control in a society, because they make up 70% of it. Across the globe, the jews are destroying all forms of individualism, such as the line between men and women, or the various differences in cultures of the world. Repulsive and disgusting trash is upheld as art, one in three young men are virgins, and the birthrate has never been this low. We are just one of many symptoms of a society in decay. In the past, religion helped maintain gender roles and provide a sense of community, our art and architecture was beautiful, and almost every man could have a wife and children. Ultimately, I see a future where 99.9999% of humanity becomes enslaved by AI, with only a fraction of a percentage of wealthy jews having absolute control over everything. The only way I see this being avoided is some form a major cataclysm that sets humanity back a 100 years. That is the only way that I see normies realizing what's happening, and stopping it.

Human reset will happend