Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Things not gonna happen to me ever in my Life chapter 911817

My birthdays are the same as this guy's birthday, minus the foid and the restaurant.

Kill sexhavers. Behead sexhavers. Roundhouse kick a sexhaver into the concrete. Slam dunk a sexhaver pet into the trashcan. Crucify filthy sexhaver. Defecate in a sexhavers cereal. Launch sexhavers into the sun. Stir fry sexhavers in a wok. Toss sexhavers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a sexhavers gas tank. Judo throw sexhavers into a wood chipper. Twist sexhavers heads off. Report sexhavers to the IRS. Karate chop sexhavers in half. Force sexhaver to carry fetus to term Trap sexhavers in quicksand. Crush sexhavers in the trash compactor. Liquefy sexhavers in a vat of acid. Eat sexhavers. Dissect sexhavers. Exterminate sexhavers in the gas chamber. Stomp sexhavers skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate sexhavers in the oven. Lobotomize sexhavers. Illegalize abortions for sexhavers. Grind sexhavers genitals in the garbage disposal. Drown sexhavers in semen. Vaporize sexhavers with a ray gun. Kick old sexhavers down the stairs. Feed sexhavers to alligators. Slice sexhavers with a katana.

(in video game)

Sort of unrelated but this brought back a bad memory that hidden away in my subconscious. In elementary school, this sandwhore in my class gave out birthday invitations to literally everyone except for me.

Kill sexhavers. Behead sexhavers. Roundhouse kick a sexhaver into the concrete. Slam dunk a sexhaver pet into the trashcan. Crucify filthy sexhaver. Defecate in a sexhavers cereal. Launch sexhavers into the sun. Stir fry sexhavers in a wok. Toss sexhavers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a sexhavers gas tank. Judo throw sexhavers into a wood chipper. Twist sexhavers heads off. Report sexhavers to the IRS. Karate chop sexhavers in half. Force sexhaver to carry fetus to term Trap sexhavers in quicksand. Crush sexhavers in the trash compactor. Liquefy sexhavers in a vat of acid. Eat sexhavers. Dissect sexhavers. Exterminate sexhavers in the gas chamber. Stomp sexhavers skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate sexhavers in the oven. Lobotomize sexhavers. Illegalize abortions for sexhavers. Grind sexhavers genitals in the garbage disposal. Drown sexhavers in semen. Vaporize sexhavers with a ray gun. Kick old sexhavers down the stairs. Feed sexhavers to alligators. Slice sexhavers with a katana.

(in video game)

Sort of unrelated but this brought back a bad memory that hidden away in my subconscious. In elementary school, this sandwhore in my class gave out birthday invitations to literally everyone except for me.
Shit, man... :fuk: