Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things incels will never experience: women continuing the conversation

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
If you've ever tried to talk to a femoid you fancied online or in real life, and you're not truly incel if you haven't at least once, you'll encounter the same thing all of us do.

The wall.

No matter how funny, charismatic, inquisitive, etc. you are, she won't make a single comment on which she couldn't comfortably leave the conversation then and there. Matter-of-fact answers and responses. She won't ask a single question. The conversation will be entirely one-sided.

And it's all because we're ugly. The Chad tinder experiments are mind blowing. Women bend over backwards for literal diaper-wearing Nazis' attention because they're handsome.

Chad lives a different world from us.

i never tried talking to women but i was in the room with my incel friend who was facetiming a girl and she barely said 2 words, the conversasation was so 1 sided it was so cringy i was literally sweating

Holy shit, this is me. Every "conversation" I've had with a foid was completely one-sided.

I remember back in school when I tried to make smalltalk with this one bitch and she just replied with "mhm" without even looking at me.

Depends on how many Chad options she has. I've had a tinder Chad experiment where they only replied with boring mundane lines and never followed up or initiated conversation.

They really are swimming in Chads that they can even afford to neglect a Chad if he doesn't put in the effort unless he's a Giga Chad or pretty boy with high status.

Holy shit, this is me. Every "conversation" I've had with a foid was completely one-sided.

I remember back in school when I tried to make smalltalk with this one bitch and she just replied with "mhm" without even looking at me.
I felt that from here. Them feels, man. God I know them feels.

Depends on how many Chad options she has. I've had a tinder Chad experiment where they only replied with boring mundane lines and never followed up or initiated conversation.

They really are swimming in Chads that they can even afford to neglect a Chad if he doesn't put in the effort unless he's a Giga Chad or pretty boy with high status.
Insane. How, just HOW do women and inceltears deny hypergamy????

i never tried talking to women but i was in the room with my incel friend who was facetiming a girl and she barely said 2 words, the conversasation was so 1 sided it was so cringy i was literally sweating
You need to experience the sweet pain that is the affirmation of your worthlessness at least once to be a truecel.

if a girl likes you she'll be like a old white guy at the gym who never shuts the fuck up

The “life” of an incel.

This is brutal and totally true. Also the girls always have an annoyed attitude, even if they try to conceal it to be nice, it still shows through.

And even if a woman does continue the convo, that doesn't mean she wants your dick

i have been ghosted by every single woman I have ever talk to...

on a few occasions they have showed some sort of initiations (namely they ask me what I had for dinner hahah) but even those eventually stop replying and leave me on seen...

This is exactly me.
It feels so futile to try and continue a conversation with someone when they always seem so disinterested in it. This is why i've never had femoid friends, it always feels like to even maintain them as acquaintances I have to constantly be trying my hardest to initiate conversation and continue conversation, which i've tried for extended amounts of time, but initiating and being the one to push the conversation is something i'm at my least comfortable doing in the first place.

This is exactly me.
It feels so futile to try and continue a conversation with someone when they always seem so disinterested in it. This is why i've never had femoid friends, it always feels like to even maintain them as acquaintances I have to constantly be trying my hardest to initiate conversation and continue conversation, which i've tried for extended amounts of time, but initiating and being the one to push the conversation is something i'm at my least comfortable doing in the first place.
When they act like bitches and ignore you, the funniest thing to do is pull out your cell phone and pretend you're talking to one of your hos. Start saying the most triggering misogynistic shit you can think of in ear shot of her. Most likely she will want to have a heated conversation about sexism after that. If she doesn't, then at least you triggered her and let her know ugly guys have bitches too.

When they act like bitches and ignore you, the funniest thing to do is pull out your cell phone and pretend you're talking to one of your hos. Start saying the most triggering misogynistic shit you can think of in ear shot of her. Most likely she will want to have a heated conversation about sexism after that. If she doesn't, then at least you triggered her and let her know ugly guys have bitches too.
Not nearly low inhib enough to pull that off, i'd just look autistic as hell holding a fake conversation lol.

Not nearly low inhib enough to pull that off, i'd just look autistic as hell holding a fake conversation lol.
Keep practicing. You'll look dumb a few times, then you'll be a fuckin boss doing it. You can practice by yourself and write a script you can memorize for later when you encounter the roastie. It's very satisfying lifefuel to see how they react when you pull it off believably.