Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill things I saw in 1 month of exile

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I thing that the best incel therapy is to visit this forum every two weeks.

I'm uninspired now but I'll share what I saw in this 1 month of exile.

1. Tallfags have it easier.

2.I had been using tiktok and there was no big titted foid or a foid that acted as a whore in general that didn't specified the word "tall" when they do those videos describing the man they would feel excited or haraoussed. No one mentioned having "muscles". In fact they often mentioned "skinny tall" guys.

3. Talking with foids at work I noticed that when they talk about harassment. They said that is a disrespect if even a handsome man touch their cheeks or tits without permission. However, when they mentioned that look up. Something that wasnt the case when they mention ugly guys. In other words. Foids expect that handsome men are tall.

4. Foids are Bisexual: both lesbian and Chadsexual. Since I had to cope, I followed foids in tiktok who sell nudes or have OnlyFans. Once I checked their followers I saw that the only accounts they follow were other girls and Chad tier men. Something that didn't happen with foids of lower status.

These things for blackpillers is like saying water is wet. But seeing them in first hand. In your surroundings and then sharing them is therapy and helps you to put your feet in the ground. :smonk:

Last edited: