Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things i have realised

b3niman.

b3niman.

Greycel
Im bettering myself day-by-day and for every month that goes by i look slightly better then the last. But it really does not matter. I am to introverted to talk to girls, and I dont feel any better when talking to girls for that matter. For atleast 2 years now I have just existed kind off. And tbh i dont mind. I enjoy being alone and just doing my own thing yk, I enjoy to just go to the gym being all quiet and just work work work. I could not imagine myself doing anything else. Im born to just be a background character and I dont mind in the slightest. If I had the option to be the "main character" i would prob not take it.

Sorry for the yapsesh but was wondering if any of feelguys feel the same?

I understand completely if u disagree to what my ideal is, please explain ur point off view if u want.

Do you ever have to deal with any roasties acting like cunts to you at the gym?

Do you ever have to deal with any roasties acting like cunts to you at the gym?
People never talk to me so i have just made this my "lifestyle". People dont rly act like cunts to me except for the wannabe thugs.