Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Things females shouldn't be allowed to do

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Let's make a list of things females shouldn't be allowed to do. I start:

• Say curse words
  • Drink alcohol
  • Smoke or do any type of drugs
  • Play videogames
  • Listening to rock/metal music

Last edited:
I hate girls that play video games. I prefer cute girls that focus on their academics.

based list :yes:
my list of things foids shouldnt be allowed to do/be/have:

smoke
play videogames
angry eyebrows
masculine
independent
say curse words
domineering
lesbian

• No Humiliating sub8 men
  • No cheating

Let's make a list of things females shouldn't be allowed to do. I start:

• Say curse words
  • Drink alcohol
  • Smoke or do any type of drugs
  • Play videogames
Lmao, this might as well be a list of things that will never happen, for how likely it is that it will become law.

They should not be allowed to breathe

They should not be allowed to breathe
Static assets upload4865975014640764969

have relations with males outside of their own race.

Abortions
Honestly this is probably the only thing i agree with. Outside of killing babies because they decided to open their legs, women should have the freedom to do whatever they want(within reason) same as men. Provided they have consequences, accountability and responsibility same as men...which would never happen...which is why previous civilizations have restricted foids freedoms... which creates a conundrum and a revolving door...

Females should only listen to pop

Things females should be allowed to do:

Honestly this is probably the only thing i agree with. Outside of killing babies because they decided to open their legs, women should have the freedom to do whatever they want(within reason) same as men. Provided they have consequences, accountability and responsibility same as men...which would never happen...which is why previous civilizations have restricted foids freedoms... which creates a conundrum and a revolving door...
females in the current society are just giant babies. They dont have to fear consequences or take responsability for any of their actions.

Work as commentators for male sports.

Having children

Yes tbh I hate when they do that. Also female referees in men sports. Females should comment and referee for female sports only.
I can’t forgive Major League Baseball for hiring foids to commentate on games. Baseball is a male sport, foids can’t play baseball.

Females Should Not Be Allowed To Have Sex.

• Driving or operating any motor vehicle
  • Owning property or a bank account
  • Voting or being in a position of leadership
  • Be employed
  • Getting to choose their sexual partner and fucking Chad
  • Play videogames
I at least want a '90s foid who's into retrogaming and play Pokemon and Mario Kart together.

Have sex with anyone but me

Females don't like videogames, they do it for atention.
they do but not hard games, my mother is addicted to candy crush, many women are addicted to these normiephone games

Join traditionally male dominated hobbies :feelsjuice: They bring normies and normies bring the culture down