Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things aren't looking too good for the cUcKrainians...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★

Take these articles with a huge grain of salt, considering that they're likely going to spout propaganda.

good

i hope putin wins:yes:

good

i hope putin wins:yes:
I'm sure if the normies keep waving their JEWrainian flags around and keep going on their support marches, cUcKraine will manage to win.

234 soldiers is not that big of a number tbh

A military powerhouse can't defeat a small country's military I don't think Ukrainians are losing I would say it blowed the cover of Russia being a strong military country.

A military powerhouse can't defeat a small country's military I don't think Ukrainians are losing I would say it blowed the cover of Russia being a strong military country.
Americans and Westerners in general live in their own reality.
Ukraine is a biggest European country with a population of almost 40 million before the war.
Plus Ukraine had big by European standards army, trained by NATO countries.
And they also have their own defense industry.
Plus Ukrainian army is bigger than Russian judging by info from the press. Ukrainians said that their army topped 1 million in the past but you will never encounter such numbers when reading about Russian army in Ukraine.
Russian army in Ukraine may be even smaller than 0,5 million.
According to Global firepower, Ukrainian army is 18th most powerful army in the world ( German - 19 ), and defence budget of Ukraine is not far away from main European countries such as Germany, Britain and France.

And the lord is basically named Put in/ Insert kek :feelskek: