Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Things Aren’t Looking Good For Average Men

R

randomcel92

Banned
-

If this Chad thinks its over for "average" guys what chance do incels have?

You dont have chance if youre not chad

absolutely no chance. western society is on its last leg. the blatant attack on the nuclear family unit with the promotion of degeneracy is a bad equation. more and more men are waking up and will "drop" out of society so to speak.

Why did you miss out "the" after "for" in your title.

Unfortunately, LFA is right. Women here in the west are all entilted to Chad and are not happy with an average man. On the other hand, we men (even most of the chads) are very satisfied with an average woman.

Worldwide caliphate is our only hope tbh.

If this Chad thinks its over for "average" guys what chance do incels have?
"Chad" JFL

S81213 172214
He is not even a 6. He is dead average. Most young men at uni facemog him srs.
Time for a reality check.

IF this guy is an incel I might as well just save my money instead of surgerymaxxing because even after surgery I won’t look anywhere near as good as this guy, fuck.

he could´ve been a chad with a better eye area.

The way he is now he is still not visible to women. You literally need to look like a male model to show up on their radar. It´s not an exaggeration.

He's a good-looking MGTOW, not hot (non chad), but still GL. If a guy like him goes MGTOW then it's over for the vast majority of the male population.

Cope or rope bro.
he could´ve been a chad with a better eye area.

The way he is now he is still not visible to women. You literally need to look like a male model to show up on their radar. It´s not an exaggeration.

Why did you miss out "the" after "for" in your title.

for the average men? I’m no grammar expert but I think that works when it’s man, for the average man.

Might as well just fucking rope now