Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things Americans say that grinds my gears

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Hopefully this only applies to American normies and non of u lot say it.

"No cap"

"That's Sus"

"Lowkey"

"Aight bet"

Like what the fuck blud. Y u gotta talk like dat man? U wanna get cheffed up or somethn? U comin to my endz fam? U is cruisin for a bruisin m8.

I hate how american foids talk tbh

I'm not american

Lightskin ebonics is the main American dialect.

not what they say, just the sing-songy soyfag voice some of them use

I'm American and have never used any of those phrases. Haven't even heard of two of them. Then again, I'm an oldcel detached from mainstream American culture.

Ever noticed how their voice gets higher at the end of every sentence as if it's a question?

I hear these phrases constantly ngl

And most likely with that annoying shrill valley accent too bc they watched too much shit reality tv.

a bit yes
mud coloured, not that dark
If there is ever a war between darkskins and lightskins, I hope the darkskins win. Lightskins are arrogant bullies.

If there is ever a war between darkskins and lightskins, I hope the darkskins win. Lightskins are arrogant bullies.
im not black if that's what youre referring too
but yes, I see a lot of lighter blacks mogging and making fun of the darker

im not black if that's what youre referring too
but yes, I see a lot of lighter blacks mogging and making fun of the darker
Brutal, if you're not white or black in The West... you're not even human if you're male.

AIGHT BET MY NIGGA, IF YOU SHOW UP TO MY CRIB WIT YA HOMIE AND START TALKIN MAD SHIT 'BOUT ME AND MY HOMEGIRL, ON MY MOMMA IT'S ON SIGHT!!!

I hate it when foids say “oh my gosh” kek

Aight bet. No cap :lul::lul::lul:

I hate americans, it doesn't matter what they say.

I say all of these. However, I grew up with a lot of blacks in the south.

I'm American but I don't say any of that shit, and I hate the people that do. It's typical US normie speak, though

It's the only country I can say has worse women than Sweden.
Swedish women are uniquely bad at being feminine in a good way. It's not a big contrast with the neighbouring countries but women in all of Asia are more feminine which is good. It is also provoking to see women in slutty clothes all the time while it is illegal to pinch their asses or approach them.

It's the only country I can say has worse women than Sweden.
Swedish women are uniquely bad at being feminine in a good way. It's not a big contrast with the neighbouring countries but women in all of Asia are more feminine which is good. It is also provoking to see women in slutty clothes all the time while it is illegal to pinch their asses or approach them.
I'm Swedish and I agree

I use aight and bet tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back