Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thing with all the soy cuck normies not breeding

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you want some low-t, wimp cuck, normie brain guy as your father, and you are a chip off the old block?

Breeding as a sub 5 today is inherently immoral, you're dooming your entire bloodline to your suffering x10 as they grow up in the modern West. :feelswhat:

Every child wants a rich,tall,strong father that will care for him/her.And that spends time with them.

it's either i breed with a 6'2" gigastacy to have good offspring or i will destroy my kids with my stupid height genes

Breeding as a sub 5 today is inherently immoral, you're dooming your entire bloodline to your suffering x10 as they grow up in the modern West. :feelswhat:
Breeding as a sub 5 man from the west in a poor country is the best thing you can do .

Ya a friend of my family, her son is in grade 5 or so, and he is in the 97th percentile for height for his age(aka only 3% should be taller). His Dad is 6'4, and the woman is 5'9. Yet the kid is still one of the small kids in his class and getting bullied.

Ya a friend of my family, her son is in grade 5 or so, and he is in the 97th percentile for height for his age. His Dad is 6'4, and the woman is 5'9. Yet the kid is still one of the small kids in his class and getting bullied.
Probably a late bloomer, there's no way he's going to be below 6'0 when he finishes puberty with those parental stats. Mogs me to death. :feelsohgod:

Probably a late bloomer, there's no way he's going to be below 6'0 when he finishes puberty with those parental stats. Mogs me to death. :feelsohgod:

He is in the 97th percentile for height for his age.. aka only 3% of males his age should be taller than him. But those charts were made back in like the 1970's. Real world today he is below average.

I already have one