Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel THIEVING Noodlewhore beaten to death and tortured LETS GOOOOO

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
This stupid whore (literal whore) stole some rice cels wallet in a brothel and was promptly punished. The dumb whore got beaten to death with iron bars and burned with candles and hot plastic!

Afterwards the based rice cels boiled it and dumped its remains.

Drug addict thieving cunt whores deserve this. Old cel version of only fans whores

One less bitch in the world :feelsaww:

Never tip your hostess

Every time I want to feel bad about a male chink I remember that they aren't human at all.
Why? she was 100% functional. turn her into a sex slave, use drugs if you want to, brainwash her, she's a good slave now making money for you and also you can fuck her any time you want, if you want to kill her, just kill her and eat her, that's it
but Chang as the subhuman creature he is, proceeds to ruin a perfect foid, kills her, can't even dismember her properly, can't even eat her, and then gets caught because his brain doesn't work.

Every time I want to feel bad about a male chink I remember that they aren't human at all.
Why? she was 100% functional. turn her into a sex slave, use drugs if you want to, brainwash her, she's a good slave now making money for you and also you can fuck her any time you want, if you want to kill her, just kill her and eat her, that's it
but Chang as the subhuman creature he is, proceeds to ruin a perfect foid, kills her, can't even dismember her properly, can't even eat her, and then gets caught because his brain doesn't work.
regardless still based. She doesn't deserve to exist as a sex slave.

regardless still based. She doesn't deserve to exist as a sex slave.
Any foid that isn't obese can be a sex slave and HAS value as one, and honestly being property is their natural place, a Rolex is something, my property and I can wear it, a 10IQ baboon would grab it and smash it to the ground, doesn't make him based or the action itself as based.
That's why Chinks and Mexicans are subhuman by nature, even jeets know how to handle a foid because a foid has endless useful properties.

Any foid that isn't obese can be a sex slave and HAS value as one, and honestly being property is their natural place, a Rolex is something, my property and I can wear it, a 10IQ baboon would grab it and smash it to the ground, doesn't make him based or the action itself as based.
That's why Chinks and Mexicans are subhuman by nature, even jeets know how to handle a foid because a foid has endless useful properties.
If the rolex was sentient and actively hated, robbed, treated you like shit and backstabbed you, it would deserve to be smashed and disposed of.

If the rolex was sentient and actively hated, robbed, treated you like shit and backstabbed you, it would deserve to be smashed and disposed of.
high IQ

no, it should be tamed.
nigger behavior will never be based, sadism is 100% a subhuman trait and I would 10000x times find more happiness seeing the foid that hated me, robbed me, treated me like shit and backstabbed me as a good slave on her knees begging for my cock and company every moment of her life for the rest of it, a shell of what she was before.
and I'm the kind of person that has no problem with the idea of killing said foid, cooking and eating her like a nice dinner, but these subhuman creatures can't even do that properly.

no, it should be tamed.
nigger behavior will never be based, sadism is 100% a subhuman trait and I would 10000x times find more happiness seeing the foid that hated me, robbed me, treated me like shit and backstabbed me as a good slave on her knees begging for my cock and company every moment of her life for the rest of it, a shell of what she was before.
and I'm the kind of person that has no problem with the idea of killing said foid, cooking and eating her like a nice dinner, but these subhuman creatures can't even do that properly.
I still have to disagree personally. Shes a cunt and deserves punishment.

no, it should be tamed.
less about sadism more about what she deserves from an objective stand point

Shes a cunt and deserves punishment.
I agree with that one, but for me if my foid deserved punishment first of all I would give her a good beating, then I would whip her, and I realize the wisdom of the old Masters and how they properly punished their slaves without engaging in barbaric nonsense.
And if the foid deserves even MORE punishment, dismemberment is THE way to go, not chopping her limbs like an animal but amputating them cleanly, then eating her limbs in front of her, the psychological trauma that she would endure would 100% break her sanity, and you get a cute sexdoll that will not go anywhere.

I have a hello Kitty themed bedroom and bathroom and living room and kitchen fabrics and furniture... Does that make me a dweebe?

fuck yeah made my day.

not really these whores wouldnt fuck incels if we were the last men on earth. She would be a chad only slut anyways
It doesn't have to be subhuman. Think for a second. This is just basic supply and demand. If you kill a lot of foids, you destroy others chances of ascending due to lack of supply.

It doesn't have to be subhuman. Think for a second. This is just basic supply and demand. If you kill a lot of foids, you destroy others chances of ascending due to lack of supply.
But the men she would go for already ascended (chad)

essentially everyone who will ascend already has. More than enough foids exist for chad. (top 10 percent man)

But the men she would go for already ascended (chad)
I think this might be a shocker for you but you don't have to be chad to ascend. Normie is good enough if you compensate with something.

I think this might be a shocker for you but you don't have to be chad to ascend. Normie is good enough if you compensate with something.
idk man if she goes for a normie he would be fucked over hard. Keep in mind the whore is a criminal. Shes a drug addict, literal whore and robbed a guy. She would divorce a normie and steal alimony/child support. That and 90 percent of divorces are started by women. 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. Considering shes a criminal/drug addict/ whore that chance she would divorce is even higher.

If we were talking about a non whore femoid than sure maybe

Even if you have sex as a normie you didnt ascend as most foids will fuck u over

Last edited:
and ready to be divorce-raped later and end up alone for the rest of your life. also you add in the emotional damage to that. ascending is just fucking a far more expensive whore.

I think we gotta learn to live without foids. It's one of the primary reasons for division amongst men. Poverty and homelessness for men wouldn't exist for the most part. There comes a point in life when "schadenfreude" gives you more happiness than wanting to be with the person you are wishing misfortune upon.

It doesn't make you a fag. Most men barely have sex and go on about their lives just "fine". It's an 'insecurity' planted by foids in men's head so they don't become just expendable wombs. But that's just like my opinion.

Last edited: