Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thiefcels how do you steal consistently without being caught ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
How do thiefcels always get away with stealing from (((supermarkets))) ? I've been considering shoplifting 2 cans of Monsters since I have no job and I am poor. My savings are almost running out and I cannot afford to spoil myself anymore which is suifuel especially for a touch starved incel. Drinking and smoking are my only hobbies besides gaming and posting on this forum. I have some shithole stores in mind which are poorly monitored but I am still unsure whether I want to go ahead with my plan as I don't want that shit to be put in my criminal record if I got caught. I've never been in trouble with the law and the last thing I want is someone from my small town finding out that I stole something knowing that my reputation isn't good even while being an obedient cuck to the law. I remember seeing a CHAD putting 2 big chocolates in his jacket then buying some small shit for a petty price and walking off like nothing happened. One based thing about shoplifting is that you get to enjoy things for free and not sustaining a soyciety which treated you like scum.

At a Walmart checkout you could very easily just not scan half of your items, not that I'd ever do this since I'm a good citizen who pays for his consumer goods

Nigger genetics

Hop on the deep web and look for some good tips and tricks, I wouldn't mind knowing myself if there's something like a modern non honeypot equivalent to the anarchists cookbook for the digital age

Low inhib mogger thread
You can probably cold approach

Wait until about 1:00am go door to door on cars and there u go I did this for about a week until the cops started patrolling the campus I was doing it on and the blocks surrounding it . I never got anything valuable I probably hit about 15 ish cars

Nigger genetics
I am slavic so close enough. I am almost 80% sure that I won't ever attempt it due to being high inhib. Just asking for an advice if I ever get really desperate. I am really running out of money. :society:

Wait until about 1:00am go door to door on cars and there u go I did this for about a week until the cops started patrolling the campus I was doing it on and the blocks surrounding it . I never got anything valuable I probably hit about 15 ish cars
jfl did u destroy the windows with a bat ?

jfl did u destroy the windows with a bat ?
No check to see if they were unlocked if they were I checked it if not I went to another car

No check to see if they were unlocked if they were I checked it if not I went to another car
JFL. Normies usually keep documents inside their cars imagine a basedcel checking normies cars and then stealing their documents. I wouldn't do that though.

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Get a retail job then look for a place with no cameras, I occasionally shoplift where I work

Imagine not being able to afford 2 monsters, the fuck.

During covid me and my roomates would walk out with tons of food in carts. It was very easy during COVID, but it was even easier before then.

At a Walmart checkout you could very easily just not scan half of your items, not that I'd ever do this since I'm a good citizen who pays for his consumer goods
My walmart has tsa airport security and I got stopped, Im lucky I snuck out before The 320lb tyrone Loss prevention Ray lewis's me in the parkinglot

The more you do it, the more likely you are gonna get caught

big Chocolate bars always have sensors that beep so don't steal them JFL

I’ve stolen a lot of shit at Walmart fishing lures fishing rods and reels, food and drinks, even tools before. Only time I got stopped was by an old black woman and I just walked out when she said “ILL REMEMBER YOUR FACE” jfl I don’t think cops care over 50 dollar theft