Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thick glasses lenses even make foids ugly

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I have thick glasses like her.

rate this GIF foid:
Everyone Megan Thee Stallion GIF by GIPHY News

Looks good to me...

She's probably older and smarter then me, so no chance there for me to get to know her... But yeah.

I know you are a above average volcel considering the other threads you wrote, and your username, so I know that anything that doesn't look like Stacy is ugly to you... But different tastes, I guess.

No. DNR.
But probably because I have a glasses fetish.

She looks fine

That’s a man

I don't get it. Glasses are not a part of anybody, it's just a thing they wear on their face.
There's lenses, there's lasik, there's not wearing glasses and just dealing with the world being blurry.
It's not a real problem.

I don't get it. Glasses are not a part of anybody, it's just a thing they wear on their face.
There's lenses, there's lasik, there's not wearing glasses and just dealing with the world being blurry.
It's not a real problem.
It's already a big problem.
There are a few good threads about this here.
From -6 upwards you can speak of pathological myopia.
It is already a disease.
Not everyone is suitable for Lasik.
The higher the myopia, the lower the chance of having an operation.

depends those glasses that make eyes look big are subhuman trait

It's already a big problem.
There are a few good threads about this here.
From -6 upwards you can speak of pathological myopia.
It is already a disease.
Not everyone is suitable for Lasik.
The higher the myopia, the lower the chance of having an operation.
I get it, but all you need to worry about is:
1. can you have lasik or some other procedure?
2. failing that, can you function well enough without glasses to go on a date?
3. failing that, can you wear contacts that would improve your vision sufficiently to go on a date without glasses?
If the answer to any of that is yes, then just do that.
My grandma had cataracts so bad that she couldn't read newspaper headlines, but she could still be out and about and you'd never know her vision was so impaired.

I get it, but all you need to worry about is:
1. can you have lasik or some other procedure?
2. failing that, can you function well enough without glasses to go on a date?
3. failing that, can you wear contacts that would improve your vision sufficiently to go on a date without glasses?
If the answer to any of that is yes, then just do that.
My grandma had cataracts so bad that she couldn't read newspaper headlines, but she could still be out and about and you'd never know her vision was so impaired.

1. I can't do Lasik because my cornea is too thin and weak.
I don't know about any other operation.

2. I can't do anything without visual aids.
I have -8.

3. I can only wear soft contact lenses for a maximum of 6 hours because then my eyes start to burn extremely.
I was advised against hard ones because of my cornea, which bent in the process.

depends those glasses that make eyes look big are subhuman trait
This is the better refractive error because then it is farsighted.
Farsightedness means you see well in the distance but poorly up close.
I would rather see well into the distance and put on glasses every now and then to read something close up.

3. I can only wear soft contact lenses for a maximum of 6 hours because then my eyes start to burn extremely.
I was advised against hard ones because of my cornea, which bent in the process.
Well there you go. 6 hours is plenty of time to go on a date and get the foid to your place and fuck her.

Thick glasses lenses are not only ugly, but they also obviously indicate very bad eyesight right off the bat, which is a terrible genetic trait and definitely a turn of for most people.

1. I can't do Lasik because my cornea is too thin and weak.
I don't know about any other operation.

2. I can't do anything without visual aids.
I have -8.

Get an eyepatch and a watch. Set a timer on the watch to beep every 30 minutes. Every time it beeps, switch the eyepatch.
In 6 months you'll have 20/20 vision. Most people just have maladjusted eye muscles so they don't really need glasses. It's like "oh you can't lift 50 lbs? Don't train to lift it, just wear this exoskeleton."

Not true. There's this foid with big eyes and glasses that make them look even bigger, I asked her to take them off so that I could see her eyes, I was expecting her to look like Milhouse from the simpsons without them but her eyes were still so big and beautiful. She looks like she's like 15 even though she's in her early 20s.