Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They're not even hiding it anymore [Just BBCMAXX)

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
It was only for the BBC all long

When the revolution happens, i'm rounding up all these BBC white thots and making them birth my White children, as the ultimate act of revenge for these coal burners

Just Be Black

Still don't understand what it's saying. Is it a jab at toilets who suck BBC but don't protest?

Still don't understand what it's saying. Is it a jab at toilets who suck BBC but don't protest?

I don't get it either, it should be like "Keep mouth closed for black dick, but keep it open for black issues"... or something

Disgusting whore. I want to kill her.

When the revolution happens, i'm rounding up all these BBC white thots and making them birth my White children, as the ultimate act of revenge for these coal burners
Females do retain DNA from every man they have had sex with though. These whores are therefore forever contaminated, and should be killed directly in my opinion – preferably in an as painful way as possible.

LOL any wonder there is a disproportionate number of white holes at these rallies compared to white men. They want BBC although most aren't this direct.

Strong username to post content ratio.

Just obligatory liberal rhetoric. She'll be dating white chads regardless.

Looking at this I can see why some men don't wanna interact with foids anymore.

They need Tyrone’s bbc likely they need water

Fuck Tyrones with their BBC they can burn in hell along with these whores

Females do retain DNA from every man they have had sex with though. These whores are therefore forever contaminated, and should be killed directly in my opinion – preferably in an as painful way as possible.
Settling for a non-virgin is cucking yourself.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I already knew about this. That's why if any Islamic bitch went to such a protest that she's been getting fucked by a black guy that isn't even a Somali brother or whatever. Cunts.

Theyre refering to tyrone (which is much more rare than chad, as blacks are naturally uglier than whites)

Theyre refering to tyrone (which is much more rare than chad, as blacks are naturally uglier than whites)
Doesn't have to be Tyrone, I see Islamic bitches lust after sub-Tyrones. Just have dark skin and you're good to go.

Seriously what the fuck is that shirt even saying.

Doesn't have to be Tyrone, I see Islamic bitches lust after sub-Tyrones. Just have dark skin and you're good to go.
Thats probably because middle eastern women are disgusting and even grosser than nig foids. Im saying the white chick in this pic is talking about tyrone. Yeah your subhuman foids probably go after 5/10 nogs just like noodle go after ugly whites

Thats probably because middle eastern women are disgusting and even grosser than nig foids. Im saying the white chick in this pic is talking about tyrone. Yeah your subhuman foids probably go after 5/10 nogs just like noodle go after ugly whites
Not only Middle Eastern but also curry ones.

For those confused about the wording:

IF:
You open your mouth for black dick (to give blowjobs to black men),

THEN:
also open your mouth to speak on black issues.

is the meaning of the shirt.

These protests are fucking retarded. Wonder how many protests have blown up like this for all the sandcels unfairly killed by US military. All we need for that to happen is a video of some Chaddam terrorist being tortured then executed by US soldiers or some shit. But since it's mostly just unwashed 5'7" illiterate villagers and desertdwellers, normies and by extension foids don't give a fuck.

For those confused about the wording:

IF:
You open your mouth for black dick (to give blowjobs to black men),

THEN:
also open your mouth to speak on black issues.

is the meaning of the shirt.
how are people having trouble understanding this

These protests are fucking retarded. Wonder how many protests have blown up like this for all the sandcels unfairly killed by US military. All we need for that to happen is a video of some Chaddam terrorist being tortured then executed by US soldiers or some shit. But since it's mostly just unwashed 5'7" illiterate villagers and desertdwellers, normies and by extension foids don't give a fuck.
If a cop would torture us to death and everything would be put online, noone would protest.
how are people having trouble understanding this
I mean it takes a minute to understand how fucked up some women are in 2020. They never cease to surprise me.

Last edited:

What a shocker turns out women are Chapolitical and base their political ideas on primative feelings.