Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy They're making fun of us live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfl

Catfishman is the ultimate low hanging fruit. Dude is completely insane and he isn't even that much of an incel. Dude got laid plenty of times in the past.

I feel sorry for catfishman, he tried to stick up for us but did such a bad job he even got banned from here and is now probably getting doxxed

An old man and a gay guy, they really know what’s going on with today’s women...

Wtf ?! They are making fun of me? Idiots . Send the link boyo I gotta defend my honour
You were featured on the 24 minute mark btw and they actually used your post in a positive light because you were shitting on catfishman (click below if too lazy)

looks look like fucking incels/failed formies. Steve looks like a fucking marvel obsessed soyfaggot piece of shit

Faggots

flat earth is fucking true

The joke is on them.

I think this shows quite impressively that we should NEVER NEVER NEVER go on such shows. Catfishman has been doxed with his picture and real name. It is over for him forever... DONT TAKE PART ON THOSE PODCASTS. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM....

Isn't like he had a life to start.

I think this shows quite impressively that we should NEVER NEVER NEVER go on such shows. Catfishman has been doxed with his picture and real name. It is over for him forever... DONT TAKE PART ON THOSE PODCASTS. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM....
It's his own fault tbh. He has a track record of controversial post, he makes autistic catfish videos and on top of that he has absolutely zero debating skills.

:yes::yes::yes:

Some people here are starving for any kind of attention. Look at jack bud as example.
It'll happens again.

"Hey, let's shit on this guy for 3 hours xdd"

JFL at taking hours out of your day to discuss an incel forum on a live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.