Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They're hiring women only for two positions at my work.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
There's legitimately already a 75 25 female to male ratio at the place I work at and they want EVEN more females? :feelsclown::feelsclown:What the fuck am I witnessing...
Imagine the hypocrisy for denying men exactly for the same reason women were denied in the past, namely their gender. If there's a man who could do the job better than any female applicant could they'd still take the incompetent fucking foid, because "doivurrsity". We as men really are oppressed, and will get even more so in the coming years when society becomes a full on matriarchy. Boys will keep getting feminized and become cucks for these cumwhores which will eventually culminate in a societal collapse/revolt.

Another example is the Technical University Eindhoven here in NL, which is only hiring foid professors now because it wasnt diverse enough... Yeah no shit at a "technical" university... Can't possibly make this shit up...

They should start a general stop for new employments for women anywhere, but for stuff like construction.

You should sue them, especially if its a job you're considering and they are denying you.

The only position for foids is cocksucker, it's just named differently

It isn't just me, but everywhere I go, college, big food chains, front desk secretaries, teachers, cafes etc are mostly all foids now, I see homeless and depressed looking men all around and the men only do the dirty jobs and running there own shitty unknown business.
Buses are still driven by males but the one time I saw a foid drive a bus...... jfl

Agenda 2030, also known as: MOST MEN BEING HOMELESS, SAD, DEPRESSED AND BEING FORCED TO ACCEPT THE NEETBUX FROM THE UNIVERSAL STATE THE NWO LEADERS PLAN TO PUT INTO FRUITION.

The only position for foids is cocksucker, it's just named differently
Hella true, they only get jobs to be fucked by Men in higher positions.

Agenda 2030, also known as: MOST MEN BEING HOMELESS, SAD, DEPRESSED AND BEING FORCED TO ACCEPT THE NEETBUX FROM THE UNIVERSAL STATE THE NWO LEADERS PLAN TO PUT INTO FRUITION
Hope they just euthanize us instead

What if you just legally change your gender and apply? Pretty sure NL allows that right?