Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They're desperately trying to resist

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7kart5/im_sorry_but_this_sub_is_slowly_turning_into/

They cannot fight us, the blackpill will soon consume their entire sub.

It's difficult to accept ones destiny.

As time progresses, they'll come to do so.

Lmao that sub is being corroded by the blackpill,that sub is turning into r/incels v2 ,I love it

Lol at them, complaining about having no safe spaces.

Keep handing out them blackpills it's working

I just browsed that sub for the first time and couldn't immediately put my finger on it why despite being forever alone they make incels sound to be monsters but after reading for about 10 minutes I've found the flaw: there are female posters.
That ALWAYS ruins it. The other half are blue pilled white knight men who are incel like us and deep down they know it but they believe their last desperate attempts at saying something palatable to the women there might help them get laid at last.
They like to feel like they're a notch superior to us too and that this place is the bog of the Internet.

They'll break eventually.

Lots of those guys are blackpilled but the femail mods and of course, noonches ban the people who tell the truth.

I also made a place called r/maleforeveralone to break that barrier.

Awesome, imma head over there and fucking blackpill the shit out of it.

I3Dzs7I.gif

I already noticed it a few weeks ago. r/foreveralone slowly turns into r/incelslite.

The attempts at COPE in the comments is absolute comedy.

giphy.gif

You should all spread your black pill seed across r/ForeverAlone. It's a fun hobby like catfishing.

Its funny how i used to post on there before /r/incels ( when i was bluepilled) but the exact time i got blackpilled from /r/incels one post on /r/foreveralone and i got perma'd. kek. strong proof the blackpill was too strong for them

MayorOfKekville said:
Awesome, imma head over there and fucking blackpill the shit out of it.
Good luck man!

At first they will struggle to accept the truth but soon the blackpill will be swallowed.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Its funny how i used to post on there before /r/incels ( when i was bluepilled) but the exact time i got blackpilled from /r/incels one post on /r/foreveralone and i got perma'd. kek. strong proof the blackpill was too strong for them
This was basically my situation. Started off on FA, slowly embraced incel ideologies as time went on, got shunned and banned.

They'd rather live in denial than accept the truth. They're so naive and hopeful, thinking that escape is possible.
Admittedly I do see a few good blackpils on there occasionally, but the mods immediately put a stop to it.

oilonthe-Rose said:
At first they will struggle to accept the truth but soon the blackpill will be swallowed.
That's the thing about the blackpill. You don't take it easily and willingly, life just shoves it down your throat.

Minjaze said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7kart5/im_sorry_but_this_sub_is_slowly_turning_into/

They cannot fight us, the blackpill will soon consume their entire sub.

The black pill was always there, it's just that they fight it tooth and nail in order to be "good people," or to be more positive. They cope by trying to blame themselves or their behavior, but we all know that they're there mainly due to looks. 

Blackpills slip out naturally, of course, but direct acknowledgement and acceptance of the pill is resisted by the Forever Cucked. 

It's too true and too harsh for them to accept.