Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They're asking for it

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
I cannot fathom that women are not asking to be looked at and groped when they wear revealing or tight clothes. Even at the gym, they wear bras and booty shorts that show their fucking underwear and ass crack. They are triggering our primal urges that we can't act upon because obviously you can't do it. However, I can't believe the audacity of women that say they dress for themselves. They dress like sluts and wanna get stared at and groped and fucked (only by chad though) .

I know, water is wet but i'm still posting this shit so whatever

hm yes some foid at my school wore a tight dress and stockings she looked like a dominatrix i talked to her and she told the office i did everything the redpill artist told me to do

hm yes some foid at my school wore a tight dress and stockings she looked like a dominatrix i talked to her and she told the office i did everything the redpill artist told me to do
Brutal. Don’t listen to those red pulled faggots. These sluts wear midriffs with thongs and low rise pants and expect us not to get horny lmfao

:feelskek: redpill shit is so dumb, I laugh when it goes wrong for people.

Brutal. Don’t listen to those red pulled faggots. These sluts wear midriffs with thongs and low rise pants and expect us not to get horny lmfao
yup after that i stopped listening to them

they know what they are doing

yeah i got a nice sexual harassment claim on my school record :feelshmm:
Tenor

Ugly man in the 21st century experience.

[UWSL]But our society will still expose the "victims" of rape as martyrs, even though they asked for it.
Truly a clown world[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
Joker

many more followed due to me jestermaxxing and standing up for myself as a sub 5 male
Keep standing up for yourself never let someone take your pride

Brutal. You should knock her ass out (in FNAF)
nah as an ugly nigger hitting a pretty innocent white girl is a jail sentence

unless she hits me first im going ham on her :feelshmm:

[UWSL]But our society will still expose the "victims" of rape as martyrs, even though they asked for it.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Truly a clown world[/UWSL]

View attachment 612952
Martyrs die/suffer for a good cause. They “suffer” cause chad didnt fuck them and instead got raped by sub chad

yeah i got a nice sexual harassment claim on my school record :feelshmm:
Just segregate women and men in school and workplace,i don't care anymore.That way it would be easier for us and they won't have to put up with unattractive guys.

Just segregate women and men in school an workplace,i don't care anymore.That way it would be easier for us and they won't have to put up with unattractive guys.
win win scenario

This:yes::yes::yes:

They are just signalling to Chad and Tyrone when they dress like sluts. They are signalling to them that they are ready to get fucked.
They want Chad and Tyrone to look at them. Everyone else they want arrested for "sexual harassment" In particular short and ugly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back