Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion They're all just jealous of us

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We incels are gaining more and more deserved fame (positive or negative) day by day. This threatens normies and foids, who naturally want to be famous and need attention to even live. They're all just jealous of how powerful incels can be and what we can do.

That's right, brocel. We're the men of the hour! Whether soyciety hates us or loves us, one thing that they can never deny is that we influence them.

That's right, brocel. We're the men of the hour! Whether soyciety hates us or loves us, one thing that they can never deny is that we influence them.
Yes, we all have the power

I don't think normoids are jealous of autistic, ugly, short guys, who can't get laid.

This is cope

There's nothing to be envious about being incel

I am envious of normie sexhavers. I want to have a wife I could creampie daily

We incels are gaining more and more deserved fame (positive or negative) day by day. This threatens normies and foids, who naturally want to be famous and need attention to even live. They're all just jealous of how powerful incels can be and what we can do.
one day normies will bow down to us

What level of cope is this?

A very high level, ngl
IMG 2406

We are a threat to their just world fallacy and women are wonderful world views.

I don't think they are jealous though. They just bully us to make themselves look and feel better.

Retarded cope, there's nothing to be jealous about

We are a threat to their just world fallacy and women are wonderful world views.

I don't think they are jealous though. They just bully us to make themselves look and feel better.
Yeah, they all shit on incels

I highly doubt anyone is jealous of us lmaoo