Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting they wont let me be

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
i fucking hate normies, all of them
you cant just exist you have to be in their stupid rat race, you have to be constantly on top, constantly talking
if you don't they will hate you as if you raped their mother, I'm serious this is all a fucking joke they are brainless fucking retards, getting attention is more important to them than food
things like true friendship and honor don't exist in the real world, everyone is a fucking backstabber without honor
they will talk behind your back because they are fucking pussies who would never say those things in my face
and if you're ugly you have 1000x worse
JFL at this world I hope coronavirus will cause as much suffering as possible

Just work hard bro

Fuck normies. They are all scum.

I just avoid normies. Being around people is exhausting when you're expected to constantly work to gain everyone's approval.

Don't worry man, we are so young. Girls are stupid anyway, let them enjoy their life with those losers.

We have lots of time, study hard, earn lots of money. We are husband material, they will realise our worth in their 30s ...a...am I r...right guys? Plenty of fish in the sea ri..right?
We just have to improve our toxic personality man. It's that simple.
Also don't forget to wash your penis everyday and hard mew.

You can do it bucko!!!

Download

Don't worry man, we are so young. Girls are stupid anyway, let them enjoy their life with those losers.

We have lots of time, study hard, earn lots of money. We are husband material, they will realise our worth in their 30s ...a...am I r...right guys? Plenty of fish in the sea ri..right?
We just have to improve our toxic personality man. It's that simple.
Also don't forget to wash your penis everyday and hard mew.

You can do it bucko!!!

View attachment 238865
This is how my parents talk to me jfl

Just study hard bro, women love organic chemistry bro :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
If I started talking to a foid about the structural differences between alcohol and benzene she would cover herself in propane and suicide tbh

If I started talking to a foid about the structural differences between alcohol and benzene she would cover herself in propane and suicide tbh

Just draw closed structures bro, just have equal number of carbons and hydrogens bro, women find that shit attractive. They don't like angular jaws of prettyboys they prefer the rounded truecel shape of benzene.
A...am I rr...ight ? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

they will talk behind your back because they are fucking pussies who would never say those things in my face
You mean for example calling you ugly behind your back amongst their friends?

Normies make mE angRy

life is hard life is tough

Come on let it gooooo, just let it beeeeee