Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They will be coming for us soon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
So it feels like the pendulum swing again on another issue this week. Much like how promoting LGBT things in tv and media was considered taboo and then one day not promoting LGBT things became taboo, BLMs has become that. 6 years ago it was just a twitter thing now as you can see on social media it's exploded and everyone from pizzahut to Newt Gingrich are using it.

So you maybe wondering what that has to do with us. Well when these things happen they happen with pretty much everything. When they happen it's sort of a "great leap" forward. One only needs to look at history. Major social events had other movements piggyback on them. Perfect example was the change in gaming, film and TV that occurred after gamer gate and the 2014 summer where black lives matter first started heavily. In the following months companies changed, certain things that once were ok then weren't anymore. I would say those events in 2014 were not even 1/10 of what has gone on the last week. I am fully expecting a massive backlash against anything and everything considered "toxic and hateful" I expect a big push to deplatform sites like .co and sadly I think that's just the beginning.

In closing it's pretty obvious that from 2011 to today a massive shift in EVERYTHING occurred. A mass radicalization occurred and and things that people laughed at like "tumblirans" now are the mainstream and those that mock them are out of bounds. The next 5-10 years will be interesting, the radicalization and shift in the overton window will be nothing compared to whats coming.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

It will soon be illegal to drink water if you are a white male. Nigger sperm will be the only beverage allowed for us

what comes around goes around, the paradigm will shift yet again
back and forth, forever

Doubt it, the country never goes back to the way things were. All you can do is slow the pace.

Doubt it, the country never goes back to the way things were. All you can do is slow the pace.
things may change soon, eventually enough people will be frustrated and see things for how they are
once the overwhelming majority is against it, then change is inevitable

Just wait until the food stops