Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They want us to kill ourselves

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Foids and normies want us to kill ourselves. They want us to die. Don't give in, don't listen to them. Don't let them win. Be a nuisance to society. Neetmax, Geomax, etc...

they want you to kill yourself because they see you as weaker than them. They are truly the most despicable psychopaths

they want you to kill yourself because they see you as weaker than them. They are truly the most despicable psychopaths
Not only that but women are scared of us.

Not only that but women are scared of us.
they also want to seem like a REAL MAN by punching down at targets they can reasonably go after.

they actually want you rope and be a clown for themselves.

once you rope there is no entertainment for them.

but they would accept it if you were able to die and still continue to be entertaiment object 4 them

I want to make a school shooting in Roblox with exploits

Mang me depressed an lonley want to get drunk and rope :feelsbadman:

they actually want you rope and be a clown for themselves.

once you rope there is no entertainment for them.

but they would accept it if you were able to die and still continue to be entertaiment object 4 them
They don't want us for entertainment. They're scared of us. That fear manifests into anger.

Foids and normies want us to kill ourselves. They want us to die. Don't give in, don't listen to them. Don't let them win. Be a nuisance to society. Neetmax, Geomax, etc...
You get mentioned a lot on IT bro

Confirmed: The older I get, the lonelier my horrible life becomes.

Being an ugly youngcel was better - because, I was young, and still had a chance to maybe “get lucky”. Although, now that I’m 31, I feel like an entertainer who’s become too old to get hired for gigs.

No family members besides my mom called me on the phone all year.

You get mentioned a lot on IT bro
I don't care about those stupid trannys and landwhales. I don't take anyone who weighs over 170 seriously.

Confirmed: The older I get, the lonelier my horrible life becomes.

Being an ugly youngcel was better - because, I was young, and still had a chance to maybe “get lucky”. Although, now that I’m 31, I feel like an entertainer who’s become too old to get hired for gigs.

No family members besides my mom called me on the phone all year.
If you're ugly they want you to be their jester and they get annoyed when you're serious. This is all part of the plan.

i dont want to be raided by feds, I NEVER KILLED ANYONE and i'm not a bad person. i'm just a lonely manchild still playing videogames :horror: :feelsrope:
Feds are already gonna be at your door. At least delete your comment.

Mang i have to ignore @Stupid Clown because all his posts are ropefuel :feelsbadman:

They already won at birth

thats why im staying alive and not gonna give in to my depression and rope

im just coping with activities to increase my dopamine levels because thats the only way i can feel good in this garbage world

im just coping with activities to increase my dopamine levels because thats the only way i can feel good in this garbage world
Eventually all copes run out.

Doubt it, the entire economy/supply chain is built on the backs of disposable men.

Even taxes are higher for single people

I'm not saying we should all rope but they need worker drones so yeah Neetmax and chill

Doubt it, the entire economy/supply chain is built on the backs of disposable men.

Even taxes are higher for single people

I'm not saying we should all rope but they need worker drones so yeah Neetmax and chill
I'm talking about normies, not Jews.

they also want to seem like a REAL MAN by punching down at targets they can reasonably go after.
This.

In modern soyciety toilets want to be the Alpha.

That's why we shouldn't kill ourselves or at leats bring othER people with us (in gta vice city)

i consider myself an observer, based on all info both online and real world. i can conclude easily that collapse will happen anywhere from 2~7yrs from now

as a incel i highly recommend you dont rope until the collapse, as you status might improve a lot.

i consider myself an observer, based on all info both online and real world. i can conclude easily that collapse will happen anywhere from 2~7yrs from now

as a incel i highly recommend you dont rope until the collapse, as you status might improve a lot.
What's the collapse?

Although I'm different due to changing circumstance, some users here remember the past well:

View attachment 499550

5 whole pages of posts about his oneitis

We all know about your oneitis OP thats for sure

He has 8 pages of posts with the word “oneitis” in them. You can search this up if you want to confirm

@Intellau_Celistic would bend over backwards for shannon if she wanted to peg him up the ass

I have no use for it.

You could spread your oneitis’s pics and tiktoks there and make her famous

Fakecel cucks, braggers, and bluepilled oneitis copers

Never had oneitis because I was too blackpilled for that

The only thing @Animecel2D needed was a healthy McDog serving :feelsthink:

It’s his oneitis

Obviously he wants her to see all the shit he posts about her on here otherwise he wouldn’t spam posts her with her irl full name and social media accounts + the full context of his relationship to her irl

If he genuinely doesn’t want/expect to be doxxed he is the single most retarded and autistic user on here

Imagine obsessively orbiting an obese balding tranny. Loling at how piperlossus still popularity mogs “her” and has more fans on this forum despite how hard u force the meme

Shii

What's the collapse?
upcoming destruction of the western civilizations due to economic, war and civil unrests.

a black swan event is highly likely!!
us spread thin, dont wont be able to fight wars and civil unrest at the same time.

with chaos foids go into survival mode, grabbing closest male they can find to get through the tough times, also lots of changes will happen. feminism will disappear real quick