Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They want to destroy the West

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
BLM, Muslims, LGBTQIDGAF, mainstream media, Hollywood, gaming industry, big tech & establishment politicians despises us and they want to destroy the West and its values.

meme.gif

The "west" is already destroyed lol. You don't even have to compare the 1950s and standard of living and upward mobility to now. Compare even the 1980s with now.

The "west" is already destroyed lol. You don't even have to compare the 1950s and standard of living and upward mobility to now. Compare even the 1980s with now.
Things will get much much worse in the next years. Which is lifefuel tbh, this world deserves to burn.

You say that like it's a bad thing. The west, and white countries in general, are responsible for cuckery and modern culture

Things will get much much worse in the next years. Which is lifefuel tbh, this world deserves to burn.
Not consistently though at least economically speaking. From 2015 until 2020 when the coronavirus pandemic began the economy in western countries was starting to return to pre 2007 levels and was handling a lot of crises pretty well. There are speed bumps along the way. Culturally and socially though the "decline" has been consistent. Really idgaf about "degeneracy" but the double standards between how men and women are treated and how ugly/average guys and good looking guys are treated has never been more in your face and has become almost impossible to deny even for the most bluepilled and egalitarian of people.

Did the west give me a wife? So why should I care about it?

Jews are killing white countries cuz we're the only ones who can stop them. Thats why they think this is full of white supremacists and that's why the nazis were the most closest to stopping this. Not arabs or chinks or any of that. Whites. More white supremacists in the USA kill jews per week than the fuckin sandmonkeys in HAMAS.

BLM, Muslims, LGBTQIDGAF, mainstream media, Hollywood, gaming industry, big tech & establishment politicians despises us and they want to destroy the West and its values.
Define the West. Define Western values.

Jews are killing white countries cuz we're the only ones who can stop them. Thats why they think this is full of white supremacists and that's why the nazis were the most closest to stopping this. Not arabs or chinks or any of that. Whites. More white supremacists in the USA kill jews per week than the fuckin sandmonkeys in HAMAS.
Unironically liberals are far more racist and condescending to racial minorities than most conservatives are

You say that like it's a bad thing. The west, and white countries in general, are responsible for cuckery and modern culture
Man can you gtfo the internet you stupid sandnigger? Whitey created it it's not for you, you hate whitey.

You're so happy to be controlled by globalists, the only reason there's no degeneracy in your country is because you're not a threat to jews, you're like a little shitstain on the planet and only when the real threat is gone will they promote degeneracy in your country and you'll probably love them for it too.

Last edited:
Man can you gtfo the internet you stupid sandnigger? Whitey created it it's not for you, you hate whitey.

You're so happy to be controlled by globalists, the only reason there's no degeneracy in your country is because you're not a threat to jews, you're like a little shitstain on the planet and only when the real threat is gone will they promote degeneracy in your country and you'll probably love them for it too.
I'm sorry that you're white. hopefully once your race dies we can rebuild without the cucked race of fags and trannies.

I'm sorry that you're white. hopefully once your race dies we can rebuild without the cucked race of fags and trannies.
Exactly without whitey you'd be playing with sandcastles and sticks covered in shit because your mom uses them to whipe her ass. Be grateful loser.

Exactly without whitey you'd be playing with sandcastles and sticks covered in shit because your mom uses them to whipe her ass. Be grateful loser.
the only thing white people invented is being gay, cuckoldom and cutting your dick off.

oh and the sexual revolution for women. That's part of being cucks tho

Jews are killing white countries cuz we're the only ones who can stop them.
White countries have by and large, with one major exception, served as a vehicle for Jewish world domination. Jews financed slavery and Cecil Rhodes' British South Africa Company. The Sassoon Family made big money selling opium grown in British India to the Chinese, via Hong Kong (hence why HK house niggers seem to like the UK so much), and America has destroyed most of the Middle East for Israel.

More white supremacists in the USA kill jews per week than the fuckin sandmonkeys in HAMAS.
Highly doubt it.

the only thing white people invented is being gay, cuckoldom and cutting your dick off.

It's like talking to a retarded person with you, just deny reality I guess? This is why I stop responding because there's nothing there, it's talking to a brick wall but instead of bricks it's made of shit.

It's like talking to a retarded person with you, just deny reality I guess? This is why I stop responding because there's nothing there, it's talking to a brick wall but instead of bricks it's made of shit.
I state facts, you seem like a thedonald reject who forgot that anyone who isn't cucked knows that white people are natural born cucks, trannies and fags.
even the way you type is embarrassing.

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten in gta v

I state facts, you seem like a thedonald reject who forgot that anyone who isn't cucked knows that white people are natural born cucks, trannies and fags.
even the way you type is embarrassing.
No you don't state facts and you're a larping retard talking about violence sitting on his ass all day, you brag about gossiping behind peoples back on the forum like a fucking woman, you're very gay, stop using shit created by whitey and go play in
the mud. Also you sound like you choke on your own saliva in those "debates" you do.

No you don't state facts and you're a larping retard talking about violence sitting on his ass all day, you brag about gossiping behind peoples back on the forum like a fucking woman, you're gay and stupid.
I state facts. countries to legalize being a fag, trannism, and cuckoldom? all white countries. they champion it and force it.
everyone knows whites are less than humans.

I state facts. countries to legalize being a fag, trannism, and cuckoldom? all white countries. they champion it and force it.
So stop using the internet it's also created by whites right? You wanna respond to that shitstain or is it too hard to admit that whitey is responsible for everything good in your life.

So stop using the internet it's also created by whites right? You wanna respond to that shitstain or is it too hard to admit that whitey is responsible for everything good in your life.
We've been through this, the internet was created by the govermnet, not a single white person like a pol meme told you, genius.
White people only ever invented being gay, cutting your dick off, and being a cuck. truly a less than human race.

True, US stays in Afghanistan for two reasons

1. US presence to encircle Iran

2. To defend women's rights and promote democrazy

During the Afghan Civil War (1996–2001), bacha bazi carried the death penalty under Taliban law. The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have reportedly been complicit in related crimes.

A controversy arose after allegations surfaced that U.S. government forces in Afghanistan after the invasion of the country deliberately ignored bacha bazi.
desi2.jpg

We've been through this, the internet was created by the govermnet, not a single white person like a pol meme told you, genius.
White people only ever invented being gay, cutting your dick off, and being a cuck. truly a less than human race.
Okay so many white people invented the internet instead of just 1, point being? What did your shithole government invent for people? Why is everything you use on a daily basis, from your phone to your TV to your computer, all invented by whitey? Must be hard for you to realize constantly, coping with "well it was actaully a sandniggre hired by the USA government" yeah keep dreaming low IQ low T (allthough larping as high T) footsoldier.

Okay so many white people invented the internet instead of just 1, point being? What did your shithole government invent for people? Why is everything you use on a daily basis, from your phone to your TV to your computer, all invented by whitey? Must be hard for you to realize constantly, coping with "well it was actaully a sandniggre hired by the USA government" yeah keep dreaming low IQ low T (allthough larping as high T) footsoldier.
nah, don't cope, it wasn't any whitey. whites are less than human like I mentioned before. they never invented anything aside from being gay, cutting your dick off, and being cucks.

I'd take you more seriously but you're white so it's not that relevant.

White countries have by and large, with one major exception, served as a vehicle for Jewish world domination. Jews financed slavery and Cecil Rhodes' British South Africa Company. The Sassoon Family made big money selling opium grown in British India to the Chinese, via Hong Kong (hence why HK house niggers seem to like the UK so much), and America has destroyed most of the Middle East for Israel.
Yeah that’s why Jews wanna kill them so bad lmao. Based muslims and Indians that vote 80% progressive aren’t like those whiteys, no no the population group that’s voting for progressives are the non Jewish puppet ones.

How can you unironically believe whites are the Jewish puppets when we’re literally attacked by Jews while your people are being imported by them, I mean I’ve never got someone to explain to me this logic.
Highly doubt it.
Synogauge shooter killed 11 and wounded 6, hamas for this week (or for the past 2 years) has done...nothing.

nah, don't cope, it wasn't any whitey. whites are less than human like I mentioned before. they never invented anything aside from being gay, cutting your dick off, and being cucks.

I'd take you more seriously but you're white so it's not that relevant.
I'd say you were trolling if I didnt hear your dirty paki-voice gargling cum getting all upset with some fucking incel for no fucking reason on bummers channel. This is really how fucking dumb you are and it's embarrassing for incels as a whole, get the fuck out go larp on some ISIS-forum faggot.

I'd say you were trolling if I didnt hear your dirty paki-voice gargling cum getting all upset with some fucking incel for no fucking reason on bummers channel. This is really how fucking dumb you are and it's embarrassing for incels as a whole, get the fuck out go larp on some ISIS-forum faggot.
This is an ISIS forum bruh. Whites are not welcome here. you'll be broken down like the rest of them by the end of it. whites are naturally weak as well as being gay cucked trannies.
I'm glad you enjoyed my voice, maybe we can haave a debate on bummer's channel on white gencoide and why it's good.

This is an ISIS forum bruh. Whites are not welcome here. you'll be broken down like the rest of them by the end of it. whites are naturally weak as well as being gay cucked trannies.
I'm glad you enjoyed my voice, maybe we can haave a debate on bummer's channel on white gencoide and why it's good
You would be rejected at a minimum wage call-center with that cumgargling noise you make when you get all exctied.

And broken down by what, reminding you that your whole life would be 10 x more shit if it wasn't for whites? Gimme a fucking break dude you have nothing on me "you type gay" yeah cool story faggot. Last message btw, go back to talking to your boyfriends on your discord or DMs.

You would be rejected at a minimum wage call-center with that cumgargling noise you make when you get all exctied.

And broken down by what, reminding you that your whole life would be 10 x more shit if it wasn't for whites? Gimme a fucking break dude you have nothing on me "you type gay" yeah cool story faggot. Last message btw, go back to talking to your boyfriends on your discord or DMs.
Wihtout whites women wouldn't be whores, fags and trannies would be kept in cages, and society would be blackpilled. Those are the facts.
I know it's hard for you to accpet them. I know it's hard for you being born white and being subhuman. It sucks. But how long will you deny reality?

Yeah that’s why Jews wanna kill them so bad lmao. Based muslims and Indians that vote 80% progressive aren’t like those whiteys, no no the population group that’s voting for progressives are the non Jewish puppet ones.
Your country considers Israel to be a big issue and an entire contingent of the voter base (Evangelicals) vote based on it. The US spends at least $23 billion on Israel every single year and even saviour of the white race Trump said the following about his based donor, Sheldon Adelson.

Melania and I mourn the passing of Sheldon Adelson, and send our heartfelt condolences to his wife Miriam, his children and grandchildren. Sheldon lived the true American dream. His ingenuity, genius, and creativity earned him immense wealth, but his character and philanthropic generosity his great name. Sheldon was also a staunch supporter of our great ally the State of Israel. He tirelessly advocated for the relocation of the United States embassy to Jerusalem, the recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, and the pursuit of peace between Israel and its neighbors. Sheldon was true to his family, his country, and all those that knew him. The world has lost a great man. He will be missed.
Notice how he said nothing about how his donor did anything for America, never mind white America, his true voter base.

As for immigrants voting progressive, I think you know as well as I do that immigrants don't really believe in LGBT and feminism, it is more about advancing in-group interests under the cover of ideology.
How can you unironically believe whites are the Jewish puppets when we’re literally attacked by Jews while your people are being imported by them, I mean I’ve never got someone to explain to me this logic.
No, low IQ whites from Alabama and the likes go fight for Israel and displace millions so these refugees can come to Europe and even America (Ilhan Omar), whites became the victim of Jews only very recently when they turned on their partners in crime, before it was the Gentiles and Sassoons poisoning Chinese with opium, nowadays it is Sacklers and Chinese pushing opiods on poor whites.

Synogauge shooter killed 11 and wounded 6, hamas for this week (or for the past 2 years) has done...nothing.
And alt-righters wonder why they are so unpopular despite having white interests in mind, only a psychopath would consider it a triumph to kill random low-level Jews going to their synagogue. And anyway, the difference between the whites of today and the Palestinians of today is shown by the two photos below

iu

Faris_odeh03a.jpg

Wihtout whites women wouldn't be whores, fags and trannies would be kept in cages, and society would be blackpilled.
the first time in history something with the word black in it has a positive connotation.
is this the turning point of history?
tenor_3.gif

Your country considers Israel to be a big issue and an entire contingent of the voter base (Evangelicals) vote based on it. The US spends at least $23 billion on Israel every single year and even saviour of the white race Trump said the following about his based donor, Sheldon Adelson.

>no no no, you’re voting for Israel so that means you’re not conserving anything
Yes, but the alternative is israel and cutting your penis off. You’re making a false equivalent. I know the conservative and progressive parties are controlled. That doesn’t take away the fact that Conservative party are still the people in the system to vote for.

>oh my god, one party wants 1$ and my dick to be chopped off, the other one wants 1$. The people that vote for the 1$ and dick chopping are the problem still, you don't fix it by going "nuh uh duh progressives r duh real conservatives"
As for immigrants voting progressive, I think you know as well as I do that immigrants don't really believe in LGBT and feminism, it is more about advancing in-group interests under the cover of ideology.
>he doesn't know
fuck I've explained this well over 100 times to idiots. THAT. IS HOW. THE. JEWS. TRAP. YOU. CAPICHE?

NO, niggers do not care about tranny rights, YES they care about nigger money.
If I tell a nigger my party will give him 500$, and behind the scenes I can cut off his childs penis, I'm still cutting off his childs penis. YES, I know minorities dont care about progressive policy, but they are voting for it and furthering the agenda. Back to the money analogy, its 1$ or 2$ and your dick gets chopped off, and minorities are still voting to get their dick chopped off. More arguments that drill you into a deeper hole.
No, low IQ whites from Alabama and the likes go fight for Israel and displace millions so these refugees can come to Europe and even America (Ilhan Omar), whites became the victim of Jews only very recently when they turned on their partners in crime, before it was the Gentiles and Sassoons poisoning Chinese with opium, nowadays it is Sacklers and Chinese pushing opiods on poor whites.
So you understand that all of a sudden, jews are now fucking over whites and promoting nonwhites? Idk where you're going, I mean that's the best argument you can make right now (which hint hint it would still be wrong)
And alt-righters wonder why they are so unpopular despite having white interests in mind, only a psychopath would consider it a triumph to kill random low-level Jews going to their synagogue. And anyway, the difference between the whites of today and the Palestinians of today is shown by the two photos below

iu

Faris_odeh03a.jpg
NOOO MUH ARABS

Look you idiot, if this was whites it wouldn't even be televised (Oh wait its not, hence south African white boer killings). That palestinian kid can now go to sweden with more money for compensation than his family can make in 5 years. Oh my god how hard you arabs live in your comfy house in Berlin. Give me a break.

Arabs are not oppressed by jews, you are not oppressed by jews. Jews are importing you as their lap dogs to us, there is a reason. WE are the fighters of judaism, you are the spreaders and footsoldiers of judaism. If you were even a threat to jewry you wouldn't be in my country, plaguing it with hate speech laws and feminist trans rights progressive shills. You wanna know how you're not oppresed? You're in my country voting the party that is the oppressors in their most exterior and outward form.

There's no fucking way you can believe minorities are somehow oppressed in the west anno 2021. I refuse to believe a single fucking person believes that nonsense.

Last edited:
>no no no, you’re voting for Israel so that means you’re not conserving anything
Yes, but the alternative is israel and cutting your penis off. You’re making a false equivalent. I know the conservative and progressive parties are controlled. That doesn’t take away the fact that Conservative party are still the people in the system to vote for.

>oh my god, one party wants 1$ and my dick to be chopped off, the other one wants 1$. The people that vote for the 1$ and dick chopping are the problem still, you don't fix it by going "nuh uh duh progressives r duh real conservatives"

>he doesn't know
fuck I've explained this well over 100 times to idiots. THAT. IS HOW. THE. JEWS. TRAP. YOU. CAPICHE?

NO, niggers do not care about tranny rights, YES they care about nigger money.
If I tell a nigger my party will give him 500$, and behind the scenes I can cut off his childs penis, I'm still cutting off his childs penis. YES, I know minorities dont care about progressive policy, but they are voting for it and furthering the agenda. Back to the money analogy, its 1$ or 2$ and your dick gets chopped off, and minorities are still voting to get their dick chopped off. More arguments that drill you into a deeper hole.

So you understand that all of a sudden, jews are now fucking over whites and promoting nonwhites? Idk where you're going, I mean that's the best argument you can make right now (which hint hint it would still be wrong)

NOOO MUH ARABS

Look you idiot, if this was whites it wouldn't even be televised (Oh wait its not, hence south African white boer killings). That palestinian kid can now go to sweden with more money for compensation than his family can make in 5 years. Oh my god how hard you arabs live in your comfy house in Berlin. Give me a break.

Arabs are not oppressed by jews, you are not oppressed by jews. Jews are importing you as their lap dogs to us, there is a reason. WE are the fighters of judaism, you are the spreaders and footsoldiers of judaism. If you were even a threat to jewry you wouldn't be in my country, plaguing it with hate speech laws and feminist trans rights progressive shills. You wanna know how you're not oppresed? You're in my country voting the party that is the oppressors in their most exterior and outward form.
No, what people like you fail to understand is that immigrant communities are parallel to the mainstream, they police themselves. UK's Labour party are full on LGBT globohomo, but Muslims still vote for them for ethnic reasons. When they tried foisting this crap on their children, they went on strike and got the government to back down, albeit quietly.

White, Tory voting Christians on the other hand will take it like the good goys they are.

Arabs are not oppressed by jews, you are not oppressed by jews. Jews are importing you as their lap dogs to us, there is a reason. WE are the fighters of judaism, you are the spreaders and footsoldiers of judaism. If you were even a threat to jewry you wouldn't be in my country, plaguing it with hate speech laws and feminist trans rights progressive shills.
If whites were a threat to Jewry, they wouldn't be shabbos goy number 1 on this earth. Immigrants do not even really demand hate speech laws, nobody cares if someone says this or that. Even most whites are what are called "racist liberals", they do not dislike alien races because of any concern for genetic preservation, but because browns and their presence make the degeneracy of whites and its consequences fully evident.

Alt-right would not even be a thing if you removed browns from the equation, they mostly oppose Muslims because Muslims are mean to their precious wimmenz and homos.

No, what people like you fail to understand is that immigrant communities are parallel to the mainstream, they police themselves. UK's Labour party are full on LGBT globohomo, but Muslims still vote for them for ethnic reasons. When they tried foisting this crap on their children, they went on strike and got the government to back down, albeit quietly.

>We're fucking over your country...but thats ok because we'll be fine
They aren't pushing you for the exact reasons I'm talking about. They don't care what tyrone niggason is, they care that he votes for them. Then when they get full power his voice won't matter and they can just fucking eradicate him. Wow, some muslims got mad at labour? Epic. When labour takes over with their votes labour will obliterate them.

If whites were a threat to Jewry, they wouldn't be shabbos goy number 1 on this earth.
They're not anymore. We were #1 because we were superior, and now the jews are fucking us over with you and all your nigger friends and turning the west into a big poo in a loo.
Immigrants do not even really demand hate speech laws, nobody cares if someone says this or that.
But they vote for the party that does. You are taking personal reasons of being progressive and applying it as if their personal reasons don't affect the general reasons. Yes, I'm getting my 2$ welfare check, but also now there's hate speech laws. Do you not see how that's happening? It literally cannot be any simpler.
Even most whites are what are called "racist liberals", they do not dislike alien races because of any concern for genetic preservation, but because browns and their presence make the degeneracy of whites and its consequences fully evident.
Muh minorities oppressed
get the fuck out of my country. You sure love being oppressed here instead of living free in a mud hut in india. I wish liberals were racist, but they're not and now your brown ass can claim racism on everything and everyone and get a free ride through life with the jew. This is like progressives when they say "TRUMPS A FASCIST" Like I wish bro.
Alt-right would not even be a thing if you removed browns from the equation, they mostly oppose Muslims because Muslims are mean to their precious wimmenz and homos.
Autism and false. Thats a conservative and neocon talking point. Arabs just suck because like blacks and etc. they're dumb, stinky, third world human garbage and ruining our country with progressive shilling. You could have any minority be replaced by bonobo apes and the nation would remain the same

Last edited:
>We're fucking over your country...but thats ok because we'll be fine
They aren't pushing you for the exact reasons I'm talking about. They don't care what tyrone niggason is, they care that he votes for them. Then when they get full power his voice won't matter and they can just fucking eradicate him. Wow, some muslims got mad at labour? Epic. When labour takes over with their votes labour will obliterate them.

They're not anymore. We were #1 because we were superior, and now the jews are fucking us over with you and all your nigger friends and turning the west into a big poo in a loo.

But they vote for the party that does. You are taking personal reasons of being progressive and applying it as if their personal reasons don't affect the general reasons. Yes, I'm getting my 2$ welfare check, but also now there's hate speech laws. Do you not see how that's happening? It literally cannot be any simpler.

Muh minorities oppressed
get the fuck out of my country. You sure love being oppressed here instead of living free in a mud hut in india. I wish liberals were racist, but they're not and now your brown ass can claim racism on everything and everyone and get a free ride through life with the jew. This is like progressives when they say "TRUMPS A FASCIST" Like I wish bro.

Autism and false. Thats a conservative and neocon talking point. Arabs just suck because like blacks and etc. they're dumb, stinky, third world human garbage and ruining our country with progressive shilling. You could have any minority be replaced by bonobo apes and the nation would remain the same
Politics is complicated, interests align in many ways between different groups, maybe Jews share some interests with non-whites as far as white countries go, but then again, whites share interests with Jews as far as non-white countries go. All I know is that whites do the bidding of the Jews when it comes to Israel, Israel and thus global organised Jewry would simply not exist if it were not for shabbos goy whites. Whites were slurping Jew cum right up until the moment the Jew bitch slapped them, and to this day many still keep on slurping, even retarded alt-righters cannot get over the Zio propaganda about Muslims because in the end, they love European Jews killing browns in Palestine, it is just a shame for these whites that these Arabs make their way over to their lands afterwards.

Lots of text in this thread

Politics is complicated, interests align in many ways between different groups, maybe Jews share some interests with non-whites as far as white countries go,
They do, Jewish interests are literally (at least in the us) almost entirely reliant on minorities. If only white men voted every single state would become conservative, and that would open the doors to nationalist very easily. Point being, only resistance alive anymore is white. The only reason Judaism can exist so outwardly is because of minorities (niggers specifically but all minorities) who vote for these jewish-agenda-outward parties.

All I know is that whites do the bidding of the Jews when it comes to Israel,
And nonwhites do the bidding of the Jews in our own country, furthering Jewish presence and improving israel
Israel and thus global organised Jewry would simply not exist if it were not for shabbos goy whites.
Whites were the only ones with civilization when the Jews came in the early 1900’s. It still doesn’t mean your people aren’t supporting it far more now than whites are. All Jews had to do was open the borders and now look what happened.
Whites were slurping Jew cum right up until the moment the Jew bitch slapped them, and to this day many still keep on slurping,
Literally niggers. Whites are again the only resistance right now. That’s it. Synogauge shootings is it, and it’s all done by whites.
even retarded alt-righters cannot get over the Zio propaganda about Muslims
It’s not zio propoganda. Zio propoganda paints muslims as amazing people who we should all let in. The truth is that they’re smelly violent low Iq trash. JEWS LOVE MUSLIMS

because in the end, they love European Jews killing browns in Palestine, it is just a shame for these whites that these Arabs make their way over to their lands afterwards.
Nobody cares about Palestine or Israel, those are just for looks. What matters are the 10000x more important Jews in the banks and CEO’s

They do, Jewish interests are literally (at least in the us) almost entirely reliant on minorities...
The conservatives are even worse for advancing Jewish interests, its not like whites were not paying tribute to Jews before the demographics really started to change, in fact a lot of Jewish elite are starting to get quite antsy about the immigrant presence in white countries.

Stephen Steinlight, former director of the powerful American Jewish Committee writes:

What are some of those large vexing questions we would prefer not to speak aloud? Let's throw out a few and see how many sleepers we can awaken. The big one for starters: is the emerging new multicultural American nation good for the Jews? Will a country in which enormous demographic and cultural change, fueled by unceasing large-scale non-European immigration, remain one in which Jewish life will continue to flourish as nowhere else in the history of the Diaspora? In an America in which people of color form the plurality, as has already happened in California, most with little or no historical experience with or knowledge of Jews, will Jewish sensitivities continue to enjoy extraordinarily high levels of deference and will Jewish interests continue to receive special protection? Does it matter that the majority non-European immigrants have no historical experience of the Holocaust or knowledge of the persecution of Jews over the ages and see Jews only as the most privileged and powerful of white Americans? Is it important that Latinos, who know us almost entirely as employers for the menial low-wage cash services they perform for us (such a blowing the leaves from our lawns in Beverly Hills or doing our laundry in Short Hills), will soon form one quarter of the nation's population? Does it matter that most Latino immigrants have encountered Jews in their formative years principally or only as Christ killers in the context of a religious education in which the changed teachings of Vatican II penetrated barely or not at all? Does it matter that the politics of ethnic succession — colorblind, I recognize — has already resulted in the loss of key Jewish legislators (the brilliant Stephen Solarz of Brooklyn was one of the first of these) and that once Jewish "safe seats" in Congress now are held by Latino representatives?

Far more potentially perilous, does it matter to Jews — and for American support for Israel when the Jewish State arguably faces existential peril — that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United States? That undoubtedly at some point in the next 20 years Muslims will outnumber Jews, and that Muslims with an "Islamic agenda" are growing active politically through a widespread network of national organizations? That this is occurring at a time when the religion of Islam is being supplanted in many of the Islamic immigrant sending countries by the totalitarian ideology of Islamism of which vehement anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism form central tenets? Will our status suffer when the Judeo-Christian cultural construct yields, first, to a Judeo-Christian-Muslim one, and then to an even more expansive sense of national religious identity?

Another interesting article in the same vein

You seem to think that Jewish lobbies are a monolithic group, all working in unison, when in reality there is disagreement, and you also seem to think Jews are these super smart 4D chess players, who can make no mistake like not opposing the immigration of people who are at best, indifferent towards Jews and their history, and at worst (like Latino Christians and Muslims) overtly hostile. I think in France there was a riot in Marseille after a protest against Israels bombing of Gaza in the 2014 war, where the North Africans were chanting something like "Jews to the gas chambers", to give an idea of how common antisemitism is amongst Muslims.

Truth is Jews are not always right, their activism often leads to terrible consequences for them as a group, the Jewish obsession with Christians has always struck me as odd, after Vatican II and the sexual revolution, Christians posed no threat to global Jewry's interests at all, yet you see these Jews having PTSD over Nazis and trying to prevent another white Nazi revolution, as if that would ever happen in the age of great material wealth.

Whites were the only ones with civilization when the Jews came in the early 1900’s. It still doesn’t mean your people aren’t supporting it far more now than whites are. All Jews had to do was open the borders and now look what happened.
You have to be retarded to think this, white civilisation was more advanced, but far from the only one.
Literally niggers. Whites are again the only resistance right now. That’s it. Synogauge shootings is it, and it’s all done by whites.
Synagogue shootings only serve to increase sympathy with Jews while increasing Jewish group cohesion, it is a low IQ move by low IQ wigger nationalists.
Nobody cares about Palestine or Israel, those are just for looks. What matters are the 10000x more important Jews in the banks and CEO’s
Yes, whenever Middle Eastern countries like Libya or Iraq tried to throw off the yoke of the US dollar, Rick from Texas would be ready to bomb the shit out of these countries for the Jews, I have said previously that I don't realistically expect you to care about what happens in Palestine or Iraq or whatever, it doesn't really affect you at all, but if there were no browns in your country, you would not have even gotten into this alt-right stuff, you would not be protesting against your country being a shabbat goy state, because you are a racist liberal (I am not using "racist" in the negative sense here btw).

To sum it up, Jews are making a mistake with their immigration lobbying, as even prominent Jews have pointed out, just like they made a mistake with so fervently supporting Communism (that also turned out badly for them in the end), but ironically this is the only thing that has woken up a few whites, you were happy to do their bidding before you realised your alliance with them has a blowback too.

The conservatives are even worse for advancing Jewish interests, its not like whites were not paying tribute to Jews before the demographics really started to change, in fact a lot of Jewish elite are starting to get quite antsy about the immigrant presence in white countries.

Stephen Steinlight, former director of the powerful American Jewish Committee writes:

What are some of those large vexing questions we would prefer not to speak aloud? Let's throw out a few and see how many sleepers we can awaken. The big one for starters: is the emerging new multicultural American nation good for the Jews? Will a country in which enormous demographic and cultural change, fueled by unceasing large-scale non-European immigration, remain one in which Jewish life will continue to flourish as nowhere else in the history of the Diaspora? In an America in which people of color form the plurality, as has already happened in California, most with little or no historical experience with or knowledge of Jews, will Jewish sensitivities continue to enjoy extraordinarily high levels of deference and will Jewish interests continue to receive special protection? Does it matter that the majority non-European immigrants have no historical experience of the Holocaust or knowledge of the persecution of Jews over the ages and see Jews only as the most privileged and powerful of white Americans? Is it important that Latinos, who know us almost entirely as employers for the menial low-wage cash services they perform for us (such a blowing the leaves from our lawns in Beverly Hills or doing our laundry in Short Hills), will soon form one quarter of the nation's population? Does it matter that most Latino immigrants have encountered Jews in their formative years principally or only as Christ killers in the context of a religious education in which the changed teachings of Vatican II penetrated barely or not at all? Does it matter that the politics of ethnic succession — colorblind, I recognize — has already resulted in the loss of key Jewish legislators (the brilliant Stephen Solarz of Brooklyn was one of the first of these) and that once Jewish "safe seats" in Congress now are held by Latino representatives?

Far more potentially perilous, does it matter to Jews — and for American support for Israel when the Jewish State arguably faces existential peril — that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United States? That undoubtedly at some point in the next 20 years Muslims will outnumber Jews, and that Muslims with an "Islamic agenda" are growing active politically through a widespread network of national organizations? That this is occurring at a time when the religion of Islam is being supplanted in many of the Islamic immigrant sending countries by the totalitarian ideology of Islamism of which vehement anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism form central tenets? Will our status suffer when the Judeo-Christian cultural construct yields, first, to a Judeo-Christian-Muslim one, and then to an even more expansive sense of national religious identity?

Another interesting article in the same vein

The argument you're making is that progressives are the real conservatives?? Are you even looking at your own text? This is insane. You think the leading voices behind migration (jews) somehow dislike migrants? Again I would love if the "dems are the real racists" tier argument is true but its not.

You seem to think that Jewish lobbies are a monolithic group, all working in unison, when in reality there is disagreement, and you also seem to think Jews are these super smart 4D chess players, who can make no mistake like not opposing the immigration of people who are at best, indifferent towards Jews and their history, and at worst (like Latino Christians and Muslims) overtly hostile. I think in France there was a riot in Marseille after a protest against Israels bombing of Gaza in the 2014 war, where the North Africans were chanting something like "Jews to the gas chambers", to give an idea of how common antisemitism is amongst Muslims.
Jews are monolithic. All CEO's work the same. Zuckerberg and Bezos are working in tandem. You are listing off some "literally who?" "Dems the real bad guys" people. Look at how facebook twitter etc. shut down conservative voices. Look who owns the media that promotes migrants. It is 99% jewish. Jews are not scared of migrants. If jews were not using migrants, they would not be here. By your logic then who would be sparking the migrant crisis? Are secret nazis promoting the migrants (who are secretly based) to take over the world?
Truth is Jews are not always right, their activism often leads to terrible consequences for them as a group, the Jewish obsession with Christians has always struck me as odd, after Vatican II and the sexual revolution, Christians posed no threat to global Jewry's interests at all, yet you see these Jews having PTSD over Nazis and trying to prevent another white Nazi revolution, as if that would ever happen in the age of great material wealth.

Jewish activism has been met awfully (thank god) by europeans until the third reichs collapse. Again, you prove jews are the most scared of us because they have ptsd over nazis. You guys never did that.
You have to be retarded to think this, white civilisation was more advanced, but far from the only one.
Civilizations in 1945: White, white, white, white, chink in mud hut, white, white, white, white
??? What other nonwhite places were there in 1945 and even during the victorian era? The japanese were under the US's cock. By the time jews took over whites were literally (not in the eurocentric way but literally) the only geopolitical power.
Synagogue shootings only serve to increase sympathy with Jews while increasing Jewish group cohesion, it is a low IQ move by low IQ wigger nationalists.
Yeah we should kill them all together asap
Yes, whenever Middle Eastern countries like Libya or Iraq tried to throw off the yoke of the US dollar, Rick from Texas would be ready to bomb the shit out of these countries for the Jews, I have said previously that I don't realistically expect you to care about what happens in Palestine or Iraq or whatever, it doesn't really affect you at all, but if there were no browns in your country, you would not have even gotten into this alt-right stuff, you would not be protesting against your country being a shabbat goy state, because you are a racist liberal (I am not using "racist" in the negative sense here btw).
I don't care what happens to shithole states but I think that libya iraq etc were wars given by jewish orders. I'm not liberal in any way or form though. If that didn't happen and there were no browns I wouldn't be so angry, but I would still hold social beliefs that were too right wing for society. Being around niggers breeds radicalism, who knew, water is wet.
To sum it up, Jews are making a mistake with their immigration lobbying, as even prominent Jews have pointed out, just like they made a mistake with so fervently supporting Communism (that also turned out badly for them in the end), but ironically this is the only thing that has woken up a few whites, you were happy to do their bidding before you realised your alliance with them has a blowback too.
No no no dems the real racist. You're doing their bidding RIGHT NOW.

Jews are importing you, they're not making a mistake by doing so because nonwhites will be so kind as to vote jewish parties into power, they'll mix with whites and as soon as you can say shabbat goy the entire world will be a mixed race monostate autocratic shithole. Yes, racial cohesion is the biggest worry I have and not some shithole mud people, but jews do not accept racial cohesion, so no brown people=no jews and no jews=national socialist ethnostate homeland

The argument you're making is that progressives are the real conservatives?? Are you even looking at your own text? This is insane. You think the leading voices behind migration (jews) somehow dislike migrants? Again I would love if the "dems are the real racists" tier argument is true but its not.
View attachment 398158View attachment 398159

Jews are monolithic. All CEO's work the same. Zuckerberg and Bezos are working in tandem. You are listing off some "literally who?" "Dems the real bad guys" people. Look at how facebook twitter etc. shut down conservative voices. Look who owns the media that promotes migrants. It is 99% jewish. Jews are not scared of migrants. If jews were not using migrants, they would not be here. By your logic then who would be sparking the migrant crisis? Are secret nazis promoting the migrants (who are secretly based) to take over the world?

Jewish activism has been met awfully (thank god) by europeans until the third reichs collapse. Again, you prove jews are the most scared of us because they have ptsd over nazis. You guys never did that.

Civilizations in 1945: White, white, white, white, chink in mud hut, white, white, white, white
??? What other nonwhite places were there in 1945 and even during the victorian era? The japanese were under the US's cock. By the time jews took over whites were literally (not in the eurocentric way but literally) the only geopolitical power.

Yeah we should kill them all together asap

I don't care what happens to shithole states but I think that libya iraq etc were wars given by jewish orders. I'm not liberal in any way or form though. If that didn't happen and there were no browns I wouldn't be so angry, but I would still hold social beliefs that were too right wing for society. Being around niggers breeds radicalism, who knew, water is wet.

No no no dems the real racist. You're doing their bidding RIGHT NOW.

Jews are importing you, they're not making a mistake by doing so because nonwhites will be so kind as to vote jewish parties into power, they'll mix with whites and as soon as you can say shabbat goy the entire world will be a mixed race monostate autocratic shithole. Yes, racial cohesion is the biggest worry I have and not some shithole mud people, but jews do not accept racial cohesion, so no brown people=no jews and no jews=national socialist ethnostate homeland
My argument is that Jews are not that smart in their lobbying, their activists often have schizophrenic qualities. Just like they supported Communism which later ended up shafting them, so to are they today supporting immigration, they think it will be good for them but in reality it won't be, in fact it has been disastrous for them, they have awoken some whites on one side and are facing the wrath of immigrants who are usually more street smart about them and know of their dynamics. Jews panicked when Jeremy Corbyn was elected Labour leader, mostly due to Muslim support.

My thesis is that if Jews had not pushed for brown immigration, but everything else stayed the same (feminism, LGBT etc), there would be not exist the very little white anti-Jewish resistance in the West today. I can bet that you personally only got into this alt-right stuff because of demographics, you have admitted you do not give a shit about your country bombing shitholes, thus you are more or less confirming my thesis that whites are a race of shabbos goy who have propelled Jewry to heights no other race could propel them to (due to whites being more advanced, as you said), you would be OK with this as long as Jews did not invite browns, there would be no neo-Nazis of significance today without this critical aspect, Jewish lobbying for brown immigration.

Jews are not that smart and making a mistake, they pushed the envelope too far this time and risk losing favour with their eurogoy shabbos yet again. While other groups have successfully fended off Jewish subversion, whites have not only accepted Jews, but taken on their characteristics in many senses. Germany was a great place for Jews, but their retarded lobbying sealed their fate, perhaps it will happen again, and brown immigration will be just as offensive to the sensibilities of whites today as Communism was in the 1920s, we will have to wait and see. But if Jews had not done this one thing, they would be milking you without you even noticing, and exploiting your natural antipathy towards browns to gain Eratz Israel, which you support

Last edited:
My argument is that Jews are not that smart in their lobbying, their activists often have schizophrenic qualities. Just like they supported Communism which later ended up shafting them,
Communism didn't shaft them at all, maybe stalinism did but communism did not. Those same agents are working to demoralize the US and the west.
so to are they today supporting immigration, they think it will be good for them but in reality it won't be, in fact it has been disastrous for them, they have awoken some whites on one side and are facing the wrath of immigrants who are usually more street smart about them and know of their dynamics. Jews panicked when Jeremy Corbyn was elected Labour leader, mostly due to Muslim support.
>immigration has been disasterous for jews
>jews have accelerated their agenda since they started supporting migrants

I guess its just a coincedence the year with the most migrations lead to the years with the most jewish agenda pushing. This insane tranny shit and the stuff bidens pulling would NEVER work if America was over 90% white.
My thesis is that if Jews had not pushed for brown immigration, but everything else stayed the same (feminism, LGBT etc), there would be not exist the very little white anti-Jewish resistance in the West today.
To an extent. Huge nigger hordes do create radicalization, but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be anti jewish sentiment. I mean look at british nazis in the 1980's and the early neo nazi movements.
I can bet that you personally only got into this alt-right stuff because of demographics,
No, but its a huge reason
you have admitted you do not give a shit about your country bombing shitholes,
I am isolationist. No we should not bomb the middle east and die for israel, no I do not support our troops, etc. If we didn't have 10000 niggers pouring in I'd still be against the middle east nonsense but again the jews wouldn't be here if they weren't sending in negro hordes
thus you are more or less confirming my thesis that whites are a race of shabbos goy who have propelled Jewry to heights no other race could propel them to (due to whites being more advanced, as you said),
I guess, technically. But thats more white excellence than anything. I guess jews did excel through the globalist lines of global trade and the whites taking everyone over, but so did everyone else because had that not happened all the niggers and nonwhites would be in huts in mud with nothing. If you rlly wanna go back the muslims saved jews a shit ton of times in medieval europe from purges. Especially after the black death. The cordoba caliphates golden age was from jews ffs.
you would be OK with this as long as Jews did not invite browns, there would be no neo-Nazis of significance today without this critical aspect, Jewish lobbying for brown immigration.
Again, see old neo nazi groups. It's the biggest radicalizer, but jews wouldn't be here if they weren't lobbying for brown voting machines. Jews could not be doing all of this shit we've seen very recently (LGBTQ shit rising 2000% in 10 years for example) if they didn't have brown people.
Jews are not that smart and making a mistake, they pushed the envelope too far this time and risk losing favour with eurogoys yet again. While other groups have successfully fended off Jewish subversion, whites have not only accepted Jews, but taken on their characteristics in many senses
>While other groups have successfully fended off jewish subversion
>Blacks entire culture (literally look who produces rap) is jews and they vote jews
>Mexicans vote overwhelmingly pro jewish shit
>Arabs vote labour to push hate speech and lgbtq shillery
Nobodys successfully fended off jewish subversion anno 2021. White groups like the KKK and neo nazis/confederates are the last very very thin line left. The last people to en masse were the nazis in 1945.

Communism didn't shaft them at all, maybe stalinism did but communism did not. Those same agents are working to demoralize the US and the west.
The analogy I was drawing with Communism is that Jews are not always too smart, they thought that Communism would lead to something good for their group (it did for a short while), but it later mutated into something that was bad for them, I am saying immigration is similar, it may have made white countries more cosmopolitan, an environment where Jews have traditionally felt more comfortable, but in the long run it will be bad for them. Communist Jews are a rare sight these days anyway, most jumped ship to Neoconservatism which is a deceiving name as it is actually Trotskyism.

To an extent. Huge nigger hordes do create radicalization, but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be anti jewish sentiment. I mean look at british nazis in the 1980's and the early neo nazi movements.
Are you talking about the National Front? That was mainly in response to coloured immigration from the Commonwealth, the anti-Jewish stuff was a thing amongst the more intellectual members like leader John Tyndall, but normies didn't care. There were some small anti-Jewish riots in London after the Sergeant's Affair, but overall Anglo countries have been very nice to Jews and Jews have prospered in them, despite all the weird activism of Jews
Again, see old neo nazi groups. It's the biggest radicalizer, but jews wouldn't be here if they weren't lobbying for brown voting machines. Jews could not be doing all of this shit we've seen very recently (LGBTQ shit rising 2000% in 10 years for example) if they didn't have brown people.
You have to be naive to believe this, whites are very liberal, the feminist crap started in the 60s before the floodgates were opened in 1965. I mentioned the Muslim anti-LGBT protests in Birmingham earlier, so my question is where are the native Christians in all this? Don't they know the Bible prohibits homosexuality?

>While other groups have successfully fended off jewish subversion
>Blacks entire culture (literally look who produces rap) is jews and they vote jews
>Mexicans vote overwhelmingly pro jewish shit
>Arabs vote labour to push hate speech and lgbtq shillery
Nobodys successfully fended off jewish subversion anno 2021. The last people to were the nazis in 1945.

The gist of your argument is, according to my understanding this

1. Jews push for feminism, LGBT and degeneracy
2. Jews invite immigrants to serve as a voting block for their progressive parties
3. Immigrants don't necessarily adopt degeneracy, but they support it for the country inadvertently by voting left

I'll agree that leftist parties would not be as successful in the West without immigrants, but they would instead just take their time and turn up the heat slower, degeneracy was being supported by Western youth before immigrants came, see 1960s. I argue that if Jews had not pushed for immigration, there would be very little anti-Jewish resistance, there would maybe be some small time groups but they wouldn't be mainstream and they would be easily suppressed (Lincoln Rockwell)

On the other hand, I argue that Jews would not be allowed to subvert nonwhite societies without the help of whites, you could not get these various ME nations to recognise Israel and stop trying to destroy them and change their own moral without whites doing their bidding, you said earlier
I don't care what happens to shithole states but I think that libya iraq etc were wars given by jewish orders.
which again confirms that whites wouldn't oppose this aspect of Jewish Power.