Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They want to be the victims so bad

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

I get people are tired of hearing about femcels but honestly do you really think they believe the shit they post. Womens looks arent a problem because most guys are willing to date down. They like to project onto us that we are the picky ones when in reality they have a laundry list of things they want in a guy and alot are things set in bone

Women say one thing but they think something else.

MALE
  1. Respect us (optional, depends)
  2. Don’t be a midget (hard cutoff at 6'2")
  3. don’t have a micro PP (small is fine, ‘motion of the ocean’, anyone? )
  4. ‘dad bod’ is in, just don’t be obese
  5. Have a 9/10 face (oops!!)
That’s it. Literally, that’s it. The standards are on the fucking ground and the men still be tryna dig.

They’re just attention whoring. They know they are wrong

I'm into all kinds of women, meanwhile I get rejected for my height

I love how even when they are complaining about men’s high standards, they STILL need to throw in a comment about height. Manlets can never win.

Most of the things she said for foids can be fixed through surgery. You really cant do surgery for height or dick size. Foids are so dumb. I dont have great standards for a foid. My main standards are be hygienic, have common sense, and manners

Those are just preferences that many men have but they ARE NOT REQUIREMENTS unlike you cunts that demand a guy that mogs you objectively.

Yawn. More hyperbole, more denial of facts and observable reality, more unfunny unoriginal memes. If you identify as a femcel, neck yourself immediately. If you can't succeed at dating on tutorial mode, you would not last a week as your male counterpart.

KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES

I hate big tits and prefer smaller ones, I prefer some belly over a flat one, I don't care if she has some fat on her arms, nipple size literally doesn't matter, I prefer cellulite and thicc thighs over slim ones (doesn't matter if her legs are long or not jfl), I don't care if she has body hair or not, I don't care if she earns money or not and the list goes on

Femcels have it so hard though right?

I’m not even going to read this shit.

OP, why the fuck are you on femcels? Does everyone here get a fucking kick out of posting these attention whores? I’ve policed this issue for so long now, THE MORE ATTENTION YOU GIVE THEM THE WORSE IT GETS.

WhAT a lyING PatHEtIC cUNT...retarded toilets thinking writing like this is funny

I like how being able to come up with your own money and not having Chad's pump and dump spawn in tow is considered a laughable request to them

Those are just preferences that many men have but they ARE NOT REQUIREMENTS unlike you cunts that demand a guy that mogs you objectively.

Even in the comments: Slutty, cruel hypergamy:

"I have heard that real reason they want virgins anyway is because they can’t stand the thought of another guy possibly being a better performer than him. With a virgin, he can be bad in bed and she wouldn’t know. "

So women are too stupid to find out of their own if they are satisfied? They are only satisfied when they can put one guy down for another. It is like: Chocolade ice cream tastes like shit. How I found out? I needed to taste vanilla.

Last edited:
Funny how height and dicksize are literally genetic.

Plus no man cares about nipple size, tit size is blown out of proportion and if a woman is insecure about her tits she can get implants. Waist to hip ratio? Just eat and become thicc.

She doesn’t even realise the hypocrisy here. The two major qualities for men she lists are GENETIC. You can’t change your height, it takes a painful procedure which literally involves breaking your bones and letting them grow and carries a risk of not being able tot walk again. And you can’t change your cock size either. Unless you literally allow a doctor to chop your dick and place a new one. (This is still in experimental stage)

Also waist to hip ratio in woman is as much important as frame size in a man. Except you can fake W:H ratio by becoming a little fatter, you can’t fake frame and become a chubby guy lol

do you really think they believe the shit they post
No they literally think it's high IQ and edgy satire to copy/paste our posts and replace incel with femcel and foid with moid.

Just try to find any original content on a "femcel" forum that hasn't been originated by incels.

Foids cannot create, only procreate. Therefore copy/paste is the best they can ever do

Another post on r/Truefakecels?

Funny how height and dicksize are literally genetic.

Plus no man cares about nipple size, tit size is blown out of proportion and if a woman is insecure about her tits she can get implants. Waist to hip ratio? Just eat and become thicc.

She doesn’t even realise the hypocrisy here. The two major qualities for men she lists are GENETIC. You can’t change your height, it takes a painful procedure which literally involves breaking your bones and letting them grow and carries a risk of not being able tot walk again. And you can’t change your cock size either. Unless you literally allow a doctor to chop your dick and place a new one. (This is still in experimental stage)

Also waist to hip ratio in woman is as much important as frame size in a man. Except you can fake W:H ratio by becoming a little fatter, you can’t fake frame and become a chubby guy lol
They say these things because thats what chad likes any average slightly above average to ugly guy is willing to overlook flaws they mention

How come ugly males apparently never "respect" them enough to get them going?