Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel They want me to go back to school

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I haven't gone in about a month, now my parents want me to go back to that hell. I guess it's back to rotting on an incel forum staring at people who have friends / girlfriends, nobody wanting to sit next to me, talk to me, or partner up with me, and teachers not even noticing my presence. Every single day I have to spend in neurotypical la-la land I get one day closer to peacefully going home and playing GTA V. I need to explain to my parents that I can't go out in public until I'm finished gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, and have gotten jaw surgery :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tell them no

念完比較好

gymmaxxing
No one ever finishes gymmaxxing. Just go out when you're lean enough, muscles are going to take too long to build and you'll probably not look the way you want to anyway so you should go even if you don't feel ready and just keep doing it.

No one ever finishes gymmaxxing. Just go out when you're lean enough, muscles are going to take too long to build and you'll probably not look the way you want to anyway so you should go even if you don't feel ready and just keep doing it.
just give up theory. i’ll probably take HGH / testolone soon enough which should help out

just give up theory. i’ll probably take HGH / testolone soon enough which should help out
you haven't taken HGH already? you need to get on that shit RIGHT NOW and don't stop until you're like 19

Are u a dumbcel?

If you get good grades it makes you superior to all of them. Just get good grades or kill yourself that’s ur options as an incel