Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they suspect i stole something at gym

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
coach asked me twice about when did i come gym past week. i didn't ask him what happened just replied him the timing.

today i overheard people speaking about stuff being stoled at the time i usually train at.

they suspect me cuz im the only guy at gym with face tattoos. fuck it i swear im good man

worst thing is that i dont have money to cont my membership.. they will be sure it was me who stole shit then ran away. i wish i was rich

everyone is looking at me weirdly what the fuck

they suspect me cuz im the only guy at gym with face tattoos. fuck it i swear im good man
I wish I were as low-inhib as you, but maybe not to the point where I'd make myself look like a criminal.

Good luck.

if u ever get the money and time for recovery invest in tattoo removal.
man i had several offers from religious people to help me with money for that tat remove but im scared because it hurts+ could cause cancer (neck veins and shit)

I wish I were as low-inhib as you, but maybe not to the point where I'd make myself look like a criminal.

Good luck.
man i was homeless and on drugs years ago when i had the tat shit. do i regret it. no because past mistakes push me ahead.
low inhib is granted when man has faith in god. you fear no one but him.

man i wish i could prove then i didn't steal shit i really don't wanna get investigated w pigs

as long as they aren't causing u problems financially (like causing u to flop all job interviews) screw what others think of u and carry on as usual. they cant prove u stole anything anyway.
yea man they can't cuz i know i didn't. it probably my autistic behaviours could make me more sus such as (not saying hello to anyone/lift and leave asap)

you know that kind of 6th sense or instincts that man usually has when shit gonna get bad.. i have had it since past week bro it's true now. i truly do fear pigs to inspect my house cuz i have bolt cutters and shit that could cause me problems..

6'5, gym tattoos. Who the hell wouldn't?

Only fakecels go the gym

Only low inhib nt moggers have face tattoos, is that pity in your pfp yours? Getting alot of fakecel vibes from u :feelswhat:..