Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel They start to put all the pieces together finally

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200304 133047

OP, I would suggest that you clue him in, but I see that you've been banned.

KEK

Brutal blackpill,
someone send him the link here :feelsclown:

Reddit getting blackpilled... you don't see this everyday

it's a good start however he needs to realize that darktriadmaxxing works for normie-tier and above not for incels

waiting IT to take this toxic subreddit down

If an ugly guy tries what he says he will do, he will end up in very dangerous situations.

It depends on looks. If you're ugly and mean, no one will care and they'll be glad they have an excuse not to talk to you anymore. You'll just become even more lonely.

oh no no no no :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They figured out a long time ago.
What happened, the cucks took over and the good posters left.

It depends on looks. If you're ugly and mean, no one will care and they'll be glad they have an excuse not to talk to you anymore. You'll just become even more lonely.
6214.jpg

OP, I would suggest that you clue him in, but I see that you've been banned.

KEK
What I thought was a 30 day ban turned out to be a permanent ban. Fuck their mods

What I thought was a 30 day ban turned out to be a permanent ban. Fuck their mods

Who cares? It's reddit: it's cucked and it's pure AIDS.

You're better off banned tbh ngl.

if he's not truecel tier then lowinhib dark triad works for everyone. just not to equal degree

it's a good start however he needs to realize that darktriadmaxxing works for normie-tier and above not for incels
He will, and he will join us in the abyss.

Who cares? It's reddit: it's cucked and it's pure AIDS.

You're better off banned tbh ngl.
Honestly, the problem this sub has is the moderators. The people most of them know it has to do with their looks. But the mods are pure cancer there

Reddit getting blackpilled... you don't see this everyday
MAAAAAAASSSSSSIVVVVEEE COPE

That's forever alone, which is an incel forum, there will always be blackpills sprinkled in there.

I'll keep an eye out for him on the news.
Just behave like a Chad bro while you look like a boiled egg
Just get beaten and jailed for being honest and trying to get what you deserve from society bro

Just behave like a Chad bro while you look like a boiled egg
Just get beaten and jailed for being honest and trying to get what you deserve from society bro
If an ugly guy tries what he says he will do, he will end up in very dangerous situations.
yeah, it's all irrelevant

it's like saying the color of your shirt has a big overall effect on how people treat you

your looks are what mostly matter

Just be mean theory