Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They snitched on my nigga Intellau

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@Intellau_Celistic
20220308 000507

glowniggers me XD

IT can go fuck themselves, leave our brethren alone :lasereyes:

They said it before months ago

Last edited:
They said that months ago
This comment was posted 14 hours ago but I wouldn't doubt that they messaged her before considering he did talk about Shannon a lot in a lot of threads

This comment was posted 14 hours ago but I wouldn't doubt that they messaged her before considering he did talk about Shannon a lot in a lot of threads
I saw a comment a few months ago of one of them talking about messaging her.

I saw a comment a few months ago of one of them talking about messaging her.
I wonder if she even acknowledges the DMs lol
Lot of these instagram holes never check them

Damn Hella Respect for intellau_celistic if true, he has been through a darker hell then many here could even imagine

Last edited:
@Intellau_Celistic :(

Damn Hella Respect for intellau_celistic if true, he has been through a darker hell then many here could even imagine
Yep this I tip my hat to him cuz I feel he’s been through hell like me , one legend to another

Dont take it too serious (no one can compare to me)

Yeah, hope he is doing okay

Indifferent. I don't visit her pages since seeing photos of vain holes is disgusting to me.

super saiyan GIF

His "Finishing Move" explains this outcome well. May it serve as an example for all of my oppressed fellowcels...!

@Intellau_Celistic
View attachment 586117
glowniggers me XD
If IT wants to know why we've basically taken an unwritten policy of ignoring his ramblings its because he's become a kind of comedy relief part of the site sort of like our boy @ThoughtfulCel. :feelskek:

@Intellau_Celistic
View attachment 586117
glowniggers me XD
I guarantee shannon has been aware of his posts about her for a long time lmao, he wants people to send them to her + they’re literally the first thing that comes up if she googles her own name

If IT wants to know why we've basically taken an unwritten policy of ignoring his ramblings its because he's become a kind of comedy relief part of the site sort of like our boy @ThoughtfulCel. :feelskek:
I find none of his post comedic, just gloomy and lost

I hate how It pretend to be paragons of morality but have no problem starting witch hunts against others

I hate how It pretend to be paragons of morality but have no problem starting witch hunts against others

Those allied with foids are typically hypocrites.

added him to my ignore list. tired of his retarded incoherent ramblings

Good old watchdoggerinos doing what they do best. America's first, last, and only line of defense against the incel menace. What absolute faggots.

I ways assumed Intellau was in the denial/rage/bargaining stages of oneitis. He certainly dropped her name in enough of our threads, i don't know why. Poor guy obviously had it pretty bad. I hope he has his symptoms under control, the last thing anyone wants is to se him flip out in a way that gets himself (and us) in the news.

Bringing people's real names onto here, seems like a great way to get doxxed and bring a whole world of new problems down on your head... IMHO.

Last edited:
Good old watchdoggerinos doing what they do best. America's first, last, and only line of defense against the incel menace. What absolute faggots.

I ways assumed Intellau was in the denial/rage/bargaining stages of oneitis. He certainly dropped her name in enough of our threads, i don't know why. Poor guy obviously had it pretty bad.

Bringing people's real names onto here, seems like a great way to get doxxed and bring a whole world of new problems down on your head... IMHO.
His oneitis and all the other irl people he talks about on this site are 100% aware of his posts on here and his identity and have been for a long time, he’s literally written countless multi-paragraph posts of identifiable personal information

Not only does he frequently post their social media accounts that anyone can contact them through, but when you search his oneitis’s full name on google his posts on this site are literally the first thing that comes up:feelskek:

Its obvious that he wants people to contact her. She must just not care at all because if she does then there’s no logical explanation for why he hasn’t been doxxed and sent to jail on harassment charges yet

I ways assumed Intellau was in the denial/rage/bargaining stages of oneitis. He certainly dropped her name in enough of our threads, i don't know why. Poor guy obviously had it pretty bad. I hope he has his symptoms under control, the last thing anyone wants is to se him flip out in a way that gets himself (and us) in the news.

There's a cope mechanism in Psychology that suggests externalizing repressed fears and traumas as opposed to hiding away from them might help the patients overcome these same fears and traumas.

A Harry Potter movie explored this practice. The students were asked to make a spell that externalizes their greatest fears and ridicule them in order to overcome them.

iu

@Intellau_Celistic might be doing the same. The traumas and fears won't go away. We can hide away from them for a while but soon they come back to hurt us again, so we have to come to terms with it. It's the only way out.

His oneitis and all the other irl people he talks about on this site are 100% aware of his posts on here and his identity and have been for a long time, he’s literally written countless multi-paragraph posts of identifiable personal information

Not only does he frequently post their social media accounts that anyone can contact them through, but when you search his oneitis’s full name on google his posts on this site are literally the first thing that comes up:feelskek:

Its obvious that he wants people to contact her. She must just not care at all because if she does then there’s no logical explanation for why he hasn’t been doxxed and sent to jail on harassment charges yet
:yes::feelsbadman: