Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They seriously dont have a clue

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200830 071947

FACT: Chad who faps 3 times a day will have 100x more women than some normie with 1000+ day streak.

I'm not saying Nofap isnt beneficial to mental health and overall masculinity. It is, but the whole female thing is one of the most cultish copes I have ever seen. They seriously think by not busting a nut for some ridiculous amount of days they will magically turn into Chad's and women will love them.

Chad isn't a slave to his sexual urges because all his urges and fantasies have been fulfilled

Ugly males dream of kissing a girl for the first time when they're in their 30s

Let them cope, they are still on level two.
Brb

Chad isn't a slave to his sexual urges because all his urges and fantasies have been fulfilled

:cryfeels:

This is what so many dont get. No shit someone who has sex on the regular isent obsessing over sex. If somehow all chads were denied pussy like we are they would quickly become desperate cucks for a crumb of female attention.

i hear women start literally running after you in the street once you reach day 100

This is what so many dont get. No shit someone who has sex on the regular isent obsessing over sex. If somehow all chads were denied pussy like we are they would quickly become desperate cucks for a crumb of female attention.
Water means nothing to the quenched man. Water is everything for the man dying of thirst.

Socrates IQ.

This also applies to height too. My dumbass brother is always telling me how I shouldnt be depressed over my height, yet I know all of his confidence, all of his humor, all of his "personality" would disappear if he was 5 inches shorter.

If you have to repress your sexual urges to get sex, tten you're not really repressing it arent you.

People who have sex have sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back