Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They See Short Men Weak And They Want Short Men To Die

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They think they can beat us. They think we can't have good sex with foids. They want us dead. I learned how to fight. Whoever is bigger than me I will destroy them in fight. I will destroy them in front of their girlfriend. They will crawl while covered in blood and beg for mercy.

Shortly after J.G aids me by blocking the door after I am assaulted by a foid:

R.992e55735151843f3fe2b0f1ce19e77c

They think they can beat us. They think we can't have good sex with foids. They want us dead. I learned how to fight. Whoever is bigger than me I will destroy them in fight. I will destroy them in front of their girlfriend. They will crawl while covered in blood and beg for mercy.
You can only do this cuz you’reangry the tall guys would get your ass handed to you if they were angry as you,height is a plus ,short people shouldn’t live

Shortly after J.G aids me by blocking the door after I am assaulted by a foid:

R.992e55735151843f3fe2b0f1ce19e77c
Did justus grossbier bully you or help you? Also was that woman anxious Jane or Carly pelacios

Tom cruise should be crowned as the Saint of heightpills for chadlets at this point.
You can’t be incel if you’regood looking in any height you idiots are ugly and short

Look at how he got replaced in Jack Reacher reboot jfl
That other guy is fucking gigachad he looks like a fucking God still Tom is Chad easily but gigachad is better