Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory They only care about your money

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
I realized this after attending a English school, a driving school, or any other social/leisure service. Not just the women, but everyone in this society, no matter what country. They will only care about you if you exclusively provide for them.

If you dare to stop doing that, you become worthless meat. That fake smile they always show all of a sudden will disappear. Even your own family will despise you. You will become a burden to them.

It's really brutal.

I realized this after attending a English school, a driving school, or any other social/leisure service. Not just the women, but everyone in this society, no matter what country. They will only care about you if you exclusively provide for them.

If you dare to stop doing that, you become worthless meat. That fake smile they always show all of a sudden will disappear. Even your own family will despise you. You will become a burden to them.

It's really brutal.
true

It's really brutal.
Imagine putting your Face as your profile pic :lul: Retard trait

they are just prostitutes lol :dab:

It's really brutal.
Modern women are $vaginal capitalists$ where men are the sexual proletariat especially in modern neoliberal crony capitalist societies. The only way the sexual proletariat can achieve anything is by seizing the means of reproduction itself through male redistribution which basically means having a rigid patriarchal culture in place. What we need is a dictatorship of the male sexual proletariat as a means of abolishing female $vaginal capitalism$ with its gains of sexual monopoly.

As for modern society at large because it is both neoliberal and crony capitalistic it basically reduces all individuals especially male individuals purely to economic input and nothing else which is very purposefully dehumanizing. Under such a society not only are men sexual proletariats in terms of sexual relationships but also a vast majority of men become reduced to economic proletariats as well. Economic proletariats with zero sexual prospects or opportunities to be more precise, in other words, economic slaves who are entirely sexually celibate.

In such a rigged system where very few benefit under a zero sum game constantly being played out causes massive suffering or misery for the vast majority of people especially the majority of men. The only solution to such a system is its inevitable internal implosion or by directly dismantling it.

Because foids are $vaginal capitalists$ in regard to men who are the sexual proletarians under a neoliberal matriarchal society it also means their sexual behavior is unregulated to where their entire sexuality is zero sum based. Sexual hypergamy is zero sum sexuality on constant display. Female sexuality itself is entirely a zero sum game through and through, for with females there are only winners or losers, nothing else. The dynamic of female sexuality revolves around male power or the lack of, it is only drawn to male purchasing power. Finally, when we see more and more men leave the economic workforce in droves becoming NEETS it is not just an economic public strike against society or nation state, but also a sexual public strike against women for their inherent $vaginal capitalism$ that feminism renders the sexual marketplace. The withdrawal of men from society is the public strike of the male sexual proletariat himself starving society of his labor and starving women of his contributing productivity. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Very true. Men are only loved for their money, women are loved for just existing.

Imagine putting your Face as your profile pic :lul: Retard trait
I really don't think he's the one in the profile picture, but if he is, you're right :feelsLSD:

Never in my life have I been more interesting in the eyes of normies than when I bought my car.
Literally every single one of my coworkers, including those who had never spoken to me at all prior, started to ask me questions about my car: where I bought it, for how much, how old it is, etc..
It was like a ritual of classification, people wanted to know how much I was worth and how they should look at me from that point on.

I guess normies are going through the same phases when they have to report to their "friends" about their latest vacations and relationships, what houses they bought lately, etc.

Last edited:
Everything is a transaction

Females only care about your money if you are not 6ft+ chad