Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They need to make a video game about an incel mass shooter

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
It'd pretty much be the greatest game ever. Kind of like GTA or something. It would have an elaborate story and cutscenes where our incel protagonist is routinely mocked, bullied, and rejected by femoids. And then the gameplay is pretty much just stabbing, shooting, and bludgeoning normies and roasties with various types of weapons that you can acquire. Enemies that could hurt you would be cucks and Chads.

What about that game hatred, I don't think that guy was getting laid, that's why he was angry.

ER: the day of retribution

Elliot_GTA.jpg

I know C++ and Direct3D 11 but no more energy to do that.

I'd buy that tbh.
It could end with him being shot by the cops and recalling his life.

It should be a platformer like megaman, and the final boss should be Chad.

i would buy immediately

Not a chance.
Normie want a character they can visualize as being a badass for a power fantasy and an incel main character wouldn't sell.

What about that game hatred, I don't think that guy was getting laid, that's why he was angry.

Haven't seen. Tbh I'm not a big gamer. Still though this would be my kind of game.

Oh, and the items for strength and HP and the like would be tendies, Doritos, mountain dew code red and so on.

wouldn't sell, won't be good if made

Should have shooped the car into a BMW and the clothes into more ER appropriate clothes. Otherwise 10/10.

Someone did it (forgot who) and I have it saved. It was so well done.