Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They make an anti-HIV pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Emtricitabine/tenofovir, sold under the brand name Truvada among others, is a medication used to treat and prevent HIV/AIDS.[1][2] It is a fixed-dose combination of two antiretroviral medications: tenofovir disoproxil and emtricitabine.[1] For treatment it is used either alone or together with other antiretroviral medication.[3][4] For prevention before exposure, in those who are at high risk, it is recommended with safe sex practices.[3] It does not cure HIV/AIDS.[1] Emtricitabine/tenofovir is taken by mouth.[5]

You know you are living in a degenerate hell hole when there is enough demand to make a profit off a HIV preventive drug. Fags should all get AIDS and die, fuck your science.

tbh I think HIV drugs should exist, not for the assholes who get it from being overly promiscuous but for children who get it and people who get it from other ways than sex

tbh I think HIV drugs should exist, not for the assholes who get it from being overly promiscuous but for children who get it and people who get it from other ways than sex
It’s not a cure, it’s a preventative that you take so you can fuck another man’s ass without fear of getting it.

STDs is natures way of punishing degeneracy.

ebola still exists