Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They made Zelda a lesbian in BOTW2

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Not even japanese games are safe from cuckness anymore. They gave her short lesbian hair for no reason, the long hair worked fine in the first game why did they have to ruin it with this cuckness. Only lesbians use short hair. I can't even enjoy games anymore

Only lesbians use short hair. I can't even enjoy games anymore
lol what
she looks fine though?
still feminine and cute for a videogame character

I’m more surprised at the fact that they made a sequel to a LOZ game. That’s only happened a handful of times

Ropefuel for linkcels

Lesbian?. Nah. She look like a coal burner if you know what I mean...

I hate lesbian haircuts. Just makes them look more repulsive for some reason

I’m more surprised at the fact that they made a sequel to a LOZ game. That’s only happened a handful of times
They are lazy faggots so they just want to reuse all the things from the old game. The world will probably be around the same.
I'm tired of this cartoon graphics they should have made one with realistic artstyle but that would actually take some effort.

They are lazy faggots so they just want to reuse all the things from the old game. The world will probably be around the same.
I'm tired of this cartoon graphics they should have made one with realistic artstyle but that would actually take some effort.
As for the whole sequel thing, you’re probably right though this isn’t the first time Nintendo has done this Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 is a pretty good example of this. Still, it feels a little cheap especially since the story looks very lazy this time around. As for the art style I don’t really care how realistic it looks within reason. Something a bit more realistic than Ss and a little less than TP would be perfect imo

I thought zelda is a guy ?? He looks like a guy in the first game.

Zelda is the princess.
Link is the manlet trying to save her.

I thought zelda is a guy ?? He looks like a guy in the first game.
Normie joke
Something a bit more realistic than Ss and a little less than TP would be perfect imo
It has to be realistic, it has been cartoony for too much time. Of course not full realism because it would look like shit on the Switch but a realisric artstyle. Kinda like that demo on the Wii u

Wait, theres a BOTW2?

Normie joke

It has to be realistic, it has been cartoony for too much time. Of course not full realism because it would look like shit on the Switch but a realisric artstyle. Kinda like that demo on the Wii u

JFL I thought Zelda is the guy thats what the fucking game is called. I don't follow nintendo shit.

JFL I thought Zelda is the guy thats what the fucking game is called. I don't follow nintendo shit.
You are a weeb you should know about this things

You are a weeb you should know about this things
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I can't even fucking weeb correctly. It's over. I'm not a big weeb ngl I only watched like 15 anime last one being like 2 years ago.

What is happening to nintendocels wtf.

Attachments

• image_proxy.gif
    image_proxy.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
I thought the title meant link was turned into a girl.

I mean this isn't a change, it was the same with windwaker. This has been the case for zelda games for a while.
That was just Tetra it doesnt count, Zelda had long hair in WW. She has never had short hair before

If I ever see a Nintendo ad celebrate western degeneracy, that'll be the final nail in not just my childhood, but even my cope in video games.

Normie joke

You mean something in the ballpark of HW

Yes I posted the trailer, they announced it at E3.
It will probably come out in like 5 more years though
it will come out 2021 at the latest. The graphics haven't evolved one bit and they're reusing like 90% of the assets. Probably the last Zelda on Switch with this artstyle.

It's over for gamercels. Look what they did with Battletoads.

No, HW was weeb trash
Im talking about something like this demo
Wasn’t that demo connected to the reveal of HW somehow or am I mixing things up? Either way that is a pretty good look