Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THEY MADE A GERMAN DOCUMENTARY ABOUT US AHAHAHHA

jfl at fearing incels when you have muzzies stabbing and raping your people :feelstastyman:

But keep talkin shit about incels and they might just join the muzzies

statusmaxxing through incels co is true.look at brendio.

shaize to bad i dont speak german tbh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArKsF6nbMHA

I didn't watch it yet, but I already know, that it's gonna be bluepilled propaganda.
They infiltrated us.

some pierced cunt quoting bait posts, and even the bait posts she finds aren't that bad

guess she never heard of older women doing sexual tourism in poor tropical regions

They mentioned my ER tribute uploads. :feelzez:

Can’t understand a word but they pretty much browse .co for most of the film

jfl at fearing incels when you have muzzies stabbing and raping your people :feelstastyman:

That’s just it though isn’t it? Maybe that’s what we need to do. A lot of Muslims, specifically radical Muslims are involuntary celibate or would be if it weren’t for their religion and arranged marriages/forced marriage. We should join their ranks.

I will not be watching the documentary

@MissingThePast WAS THE GERMAN ALT HOLY SHIT

would be cool if someone translates it.

jfl @Sparrow's Song is that you in the thumbnail?

These fuckers are heartless, they think we are evil and all want to go ER. They want to feel better by making fun of us losers, pathetic tbh. We just wanted to be normal and not ostracized because of our looks, but I guess this is too much for an ugly man to ask in this clown world nowadays

@LastGerman thoughts?

@weirdguy22 they focused on you.

This, unironically. Being more and more blackpilled made me lean towards acceptance to muslim rules. Foids in check, normies scared, just what I want.
I sometimes go out of my car with nasheeds blasting loudly and I have a beard. People look at me with fright and thats what I love.

I think one of them somehow got in and posted a thread to interview us. I remember that Beer chick.

I think one of them somehow got in and posted a thread to interview us. I remember that Beer chick.
yeah it happened 15 days ago. i specifically remember the thread being posted

@Joelossus thoughts?

not sure if he moved in with her but yeah he 'ascended'.With one of the biggest r9k whores.
whats r9k, also gg for him I guess since he was manlet.

ban_hammer.jpg

@MissingThePast
These fuckers are heartless, they think we are evil and all want to go ER. They want to feel better by making fun of us losers, pathetic tbh. We just wanted to be normal and not ostracized because of our looks, but I guess this is too much for an ugly man to ask in this clown world nowadays
They just generalize us as terrorists and woman haters, but they don't even know the meaning of the word "incel".

he passed 9 months in the forum and his conclusion was Inkwels are terorists :o and the blackpill?
they don't even give a fuck about it.

ban_hammer.jpg

@MissingThePast

They just generalize us as terrorists and woman haters, but they don't even know the meaning of the word "incel".

he passed 9 months in the forum and his conclusion was Inkwels are terorists :o and the blackpill?
they don't even give a fuck about it.

@MissingThePast

Was a boring poster who just asked a bunch of dumb questions then when on to make a video in a dumb language :feelsree:
Where is ChadioEEE these days?
207 bluepillers! Jfl

@SoyioEEE is on looksmatch modeling his manboobs like the faggot he is

not watching if I'm not in it

@LastGerman GTFIH and translate this shit or cuck

@MissingThePast degenerate roastie with piercings and dyed hair was infiltrating :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

INFILTRATOR
MODS @Master @GoffSystemQB

What does that translate to?
no not that. Focus on the avatar/profile pic.

Thats a greycel infiltrator with at least 50 posts. ban them.

Edit: my bad. Didn't know they were already banned

As if that big nosed cunts looksmatch isn't an incel

They're already banned

@MissingThePast
ah okay.

Also there should be more verification like voice and stuff so that infiltrators can't get in.