Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They is nothing aesthetically pleasing about being a loser. Stop Coping.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Recently saw this video on YouTube basically explaining how incels/failed normies and losers of society try and find a cope for their situation in life by making it aesthetically pleasing to be a loser on the internet.
Here's the video if any of you guys wanna check it out:

View: https://youtu.be/lmtoavnKWtY

So anyway, he's right. We need to stop this cope of thinking it's cool to be a depressed doomer and trying to make it an aesthetic art style. It's cringey and pathetic in my honest opinion. The only way you can truly change your life is by hating the situation that your in right now and deciding to make a change. Not by romanticisimg the sad situation that your in at the moment.

This reminds of all the "Men Of Culture" memes going around whenever some loser recognises a p0rn reference. They is nothing admirable or "sigma" about that. Were in such a pathetic situation, that we create our own coping mechanisms to make it seem like being "depressed" is cool and quirky. And "were not like other normies". It needs to stop.

What you should be doing is antagonising the idea of being depressed, lonely and sexless and work on that. Now alot will call this thread "self improvement cope" Well to that I say: Rot and die on this forum if you please. But I will come to terms with the situation I'm in, in life and I will work hard for a better future.

Instead of romanticising inceldom and being a doomer, fuck that.

I also noticed, that the majority of these "literally me" characters such as Ryan Gosling from blade runner and drive, Patrick Bateman, Tyler Durden etc are fucking chads and good looking dudes that incels wanna see themselves through and like the fact that they are getting casted and are playing the characters of losers and doomers. They are getting cucked by the movie characters that they are fanatics for. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Even movie production companies noticed this trend about you guys and how you make it an aesthetic. And will feed you similar entertainment that appeals to losers like you since your too blind and un-self aware to realise your being cucked by your own movie choice.

It's all a cope.

Last edited:
High iq @El Enemigo

Recently saw this video on YouTube basically explaining how incels/failed normies and losers of society try and find a cope for their situation in life by making it aesthetically pleasing to be a loser on the internet.

So anyway, he's right. We need to stop this cope of thinking it's cool to be a depressed doomer and trying to make it an aesthetic art style. It's cringey and pathetic in my honest opinion. The only way you can truly change your life is by hating the situation that your in right now and deciding to make a change. Not by romanticisimg the sad situation that your in at the moment.

This reminds of all the "Men Of Culture" memes going around whenever some loser recognises a p0rn reference. They is nothing admirable or "sigma" about that. Were in such a pathetic situation, that we create our own coping mechanisms to make it seem like being "depressed" is cool and quirky. And "were not like other normies". It needs to stop.

What you should be doing is antagonising the idea of being depressed, lonely and sexless and work on that. Now alot will call this thread "self improvement cope" Well to that I say: Rot and die on this forum if you please. But I will come to terms with the situation I'm in, in life and I will work hard for a better future.

I also noticed, that the majority of these "literally me" characters such as Ryan Gosling from blade runner and drive, Patrick Bateman, Tyler Durden etc are fucking chads and good looking dudes that incels wanna see themselves throug and like the fact that they are getting casted and are playing the characters of losers and doomers. They are getting cucked by the own movie character that they are fanatics for. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

ye, def agree it’s a cope to try and glamourize a sad lonely incel existence, seriously fuck any normie who thinks being us is cool

Never watched any of this Faggotwood garbage in the first place :feelshaha: they can't sell the loser aesthetic to non consoomers.

It's just an aesthetic if you are good looking, but if you are lonely and good looking you must be some kind of mentally retarded psychopath

True. I think that this is similar to the annoying trend of self-deprecating "lol my life sucks" humour I've started noticing guys doing. The fact of the matter is that this is a young man's cope as well. Most of these guys have no idea how shitty their lives will be if they remain in the same situation they're in today once they hit 30 - watching YouTube edits of American Psycho and making "lol literally me" jokes will do nothing to dull their pain once they reach that point

Antagonising your state of being like you say is counterproductive. Just ask all those kids who pretended to be Superman and leapt out of their window. Oh wait, you can't, they're all dead.

I mean I fetishizes those characters tbh, but it’s not like I’m not trying to get out of my situation. I just keep failing.

true tbh many people use this method to cope with mediocrity and inceldom. I don't blame them but some do take it too far and worse fail to actually do anything of value. I know a hustle bro, who has tried many things but he never sticks with any one thing long enough to actually get success. And I consider this to. be a major character flaw...

We need to stop this cope of thinking it's cool to be a depressed doomer and trying to make it an aesthetic art style
31% of young American males are incel, doomers, losers. Obviously, the experience of social dejection is the hallmark of this generation. How can you expect them not to make an aesthetic out of it?

Inceldom is a social problem, it is not a problem of lack of self-improvement. There is no self-improvement routine for 31% of the population.

What will happen in the future is that incels and divorce-raped gen x and gen y will supplant boomers as the majority. We'll need symbols to represent our experiences.

The pretense that we're in this shitty situation due to lack of self-improvement is not gonna cut it.

oh definitely aestheticized my heroin addiction when i first started IVing, i thought i could be the "beautiful tragedy" who threw away all of his potential to become an addict but i just became the homeless scum of the earth

oh definitely aestheticized my heroin addiction when i first started IVing, i thought i could be the "beautiful tragedy" who threw away all of his potential to become an addict but i just became the homeless scum of the earth
See bros thats exactly why you dont wanna fetishize depravity and aimlessness in life. Im just like you HeroinNihilism but with an american actor who was known for smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day.
I also smoked to spite all the normies (who i thought wanted to be just like me:feelsgah:) in my delusionmaxxing days. I thought if i looked cool with a cig in my mouth, all the other degenerates would follow soon after cause you know, misery loves company. I needed to forget a girl too...:lul:

I get what y'all are saying , im with it, but sometimes being a renegade and raging against this fucked up system is kinda cool to some extent.

You can fuck off. I’m going to be as schizo as I please. :lul:

good thread, it's not ok to be incel

I also noticed, that the majority of these "literally me" characters such as Ryan Gosling from blade runner and drive, Patrick Bateman, Tyler Durden etc are fucking chads and good looking dudes that incels wanna see themselves through and like the fact that they are getting casted and are playing the characters of losers and doomers. They are getting cucked by the movie characters that they are fanatics for. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Even movie production companies noticed this trend about you guys and how you make it an aesthetic. And will feed you similar entertainment that appeals to losers like you since your too blind and un-self aware to realise your being cucked by your own movie choice.

It's all a cope.

Im God´s loneliest man