Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[[[THEY]]] have always been obsessed with "BBC"

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
And i'm not referring to the Juice this time.

Henry_O._Flipper.jpg

>Be born into slavery
>Manage to learn reading, writing, and mathematics after the civil war
>Be first black american admitted into West Point
>Graduate, commission into the military as an officer

>Invited to dinner with commanding officer and his daughter
>Fellow soldiers get pissed that a black man is in the same room with a white woman
>Fellow soldiers set up smear campaign and get officer discharged

I honestly think [[[They]]] may be undercover faggots always obsessing about a man's penis and his woman's supposed obsession over it.

@Bronzehawkattack @Zaetheus

that's why deportation of them is important. Lincoln was likely paid off by the real (((them))) to keep them here. capitalists don't believe in color unless its green. most jews are capitalist. to be fair Robert E. Lee wasn't a good general. he couldn't keep his regiments in order. if you think you're so powerful, colonize and make Wankanda real. I'll be waiting. or a) you will get shot by native Africans for being an intruder (native Africans are more Chad than you fucker, you might throw thug game but its useless against rabid third world armies hellbent on keeping outsiders well, out) or b) bring your culture there and make it worse than it is now. also fix your women.

From then to now White men have always had this pre-emptive fear that Black men would somehow steal their women.
Hell, you don't even have to be a grown man, Emmet Till was barely a teenager and White cucks literally tortured and murdered him because some White roastie alleged that he dared to whistle at her.

Bet the commanding officer's daughter fugged him afterwards

Bet the commanding officer's daughter fugged him afterwards
They were sending one another letters in the mail, the equivalent of (s)texting back then
From then to now White men have always had this pre-emptive fear that Black men would somehow steal their women.
Hell, you don't even have to be a grown man, Emmet Till was barely a teenager and White cucks literally tortured and murdered him because some White roastie alleged that he dared to whistle at her.
The sad part is that roastie admitted to making the entire story up. Her cuck husband is already dead I think.

Last edited:
C636FB45 39B3 4003 896D E011E0949B5C

It really be like that tho.

They were sending one another letters in the mail, the equivalent of (s)texting back then

The sad part is that roastie admitted to making the entire story up. Her cuck husband is already dead I think.
C636FB45 39B3 4003 896D E011E0949B5C

It really be like that tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back